Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi (50618 Views)

80 Out Of 100 People Tested In Kano Are COVID-19 Positive Says FG / Stay With Us Forever, Awe Residents Beg Sanusi II / Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Deilluminator(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
aribisala0:

You can't understand, akin, is part of the problem but the entire construction was wrong, what did you mean by precised? Muslim not Muslims. A MAN cannot be MUSLIMS rather MUSLIM
The word;akin,Had no place in that sentence and it's rather contrived usage was unnecessary and incongruous. In short your grammar is bad
Oh Oh! Here's not really the best place for me to argue grammar with you bro even though you got it twisted somehow. Since your real mission is far from correction, I leave you at your business.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Deilluminator(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
aribisala0:

You can't understand, akin, is part of the problem but the entire construction was wrong, what did you mean by precised? Muslim not Muslims. A MAN cannot be MUSLIMS rather MUSLIM
The word;akin,Had no place in that sentence and it's rather contrived usage was unnecessary and incongruous. In short your grammar is bad
Oh Oh! Here's not the best place for me to argue grammar with you bro even though you got it twisted somehow. Since your mission is far from correction, I leave you at your business.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

Exactly my point, and I quote you :

•First and foremost, in all alaigbo you could identify nor find any man or woman bearing ' OVIA '. My first point.

• Now,if' OVIA' doesn't exist within SE and could only be found without her, being delta state, nigeria plus the fact that in his biography it states " Jim OVIA ' hail from delta state. Now couple with the fact that, so far there is no group among the so called ibo without and within SE bearing that name(you couldn't even identified one) as you claimed..? Then what are talking about here¿
But you failed to mention the group that bears "Ovia" with corresponding living example. Lets assumed Ovia is not an Igbo name, as you're claiming, what language is it then, and to which group is it associated with?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Ojiofor: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

Exactly my point, and I quote you :

First and foremost, in all alaigbo you could identify nor find any man or woman bearing ' OVIA '. My first point.

Now,if' OVIA' doesn't exist within SE and could only be found without her, being delta state, nigeria plus the fact that in his biography it states " Jim OVIA ' hail from delta state. Now couple with the fact that, so far there is no group among the so called ibo without and within SE bearing that name(you couldn't even identified one) as you claimed..? Then what are talking about here¿

You are wrong and you have limited knowledge about Igbo people,Igbo is too big and diverse for you be too sure of your position in this matter.
Go to facebook and use their search engine and type the name Ovia, I am very sure the result will disappoint you.
There are so many people bearing Ovia from Enugu and Ebonyi state.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
blues20:

But you failed to mention the group that bears "Ovia" with corresponding living example. Lets assumed Ovia is not Igbo, as you're claiming, what language is it then, and to which group is it associated with?

You've just proved me right.
You,initially " claimed "unique ibo names with unique group ". Then, I asked you to provide one that " Ovia " as a name is predominant use or rarely common! But? You failed.

Then again, no ibo, both within and without group ,within SE bears that name " Ovia? And then you are now asking which group or origin the name originated from OfCourse bro, without Ibo group abeg grin
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by obaaderemi: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
laudate:

You do have a point, though. The Hausa (or should I say Northern) population in the South-west is also huge, but because they are less boisterous and gregarious than other ethnic groups, people often overlook their numbers.
I think it's a case of inferiority complex when you just want to be noticed all the time and you keep comparing yourself to others always.I pity them at times though.

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ojiofor:

You are wrong and you have limited knowledge about Igbo people,Igbo is too big and diverse for you be to so sure of your position in this matter.
Go to facebook and use their search engine and type the name Ovia, I am very sure the result will disappoint you.
There are so many people bearing Ovia from Enugu and Ebonyi state.

Relax my friend.
Almost every tribe in nigeria has diversity including in names and culture. So,what are we talking about here
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Ojiofor: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

Relax my friend.
Almost every tribe in nigeria has diversity including in names and culture. So,what are we talking about here
I am chilling and no stress my friend but you have to do a little research before you run into conclusion.
What we are talking about here is that people from Ebonyi and Enugu states bear Ovia and a little reseach will convince you.
Btw,I don't care if Jim Ovia is Igbo or not.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

You've just proved me right.
You,initially " claimed "unique ibo names with unique group ". Then, I asked you to provide one that " Ovia " as a name is predominant use or rarely common! But? You failed.

Then again, no ibo, both within and without group ,within SE bears that name " Ovia? And then you are now asking which group or origin the name originated from OfCourse bro, without Ibo group abeg grin
You are trying hard to sound like a con man.... if you claim that Ovia is not an Igbo name, then which group is it related to, and whats the meaning? Kindly help us out. No need for this infinite loop you've stuck me to. cool
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by obaaderemi: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
KungLaoooo:

Charaaap. If to say we no bust your lies, you for don go tell all your fellow yoghurt boys say na Bini man get GTB cheesy grin

That was how y'all told us Fanmilk is owned by an Iborikiti man. See, besides the inter-state transport business, there is no large scale business y'all dominate in Nigeria.

You lots are just lucky the proper Yorubas here aren't as regular as the olodos. We go kill una with facts lol. Ask your predecessors.
I gave up on him when he said gtb was owned by a bini and u.b.a owned by an iboman.He also couldn't tell standard chartered apart from stanbic ibtc.

5 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ojiofor:

I am chilling and no stress my friend but you have to do a little research before you run into conclusion.
What we are talking about here is that people from Ebonyi and Enugu states bear Ovia and a little reseach will convince you.
He is playing a loop game. Don't mind him.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
blues20:

You are trying hard to sound like a con man.... if you claim that Ovia is not an Igbo name, then which group is it related to, and whats the meaning? Kindly help us out. No need for this infinite loop you've stuck me to. cool

It's simply, no an ibo name. Such name is common among the SS people or without SE people.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Ojiofor: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
blues20:

He is playing a loop game. Don't mind him.
The guy is a mischievous.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ojiofor:

Could you do me a favor? Now, Google that name " Ovia " you will found it commonly use among SS or without SE people.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

It's simply, no an ibo name. Such name is common among the SS people or without SE people.
Predictably, this is where you're driving to. ......agreed, can you back your claims with at least 10 names and the group they fall into? undecided
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
blues20:

Predictably, this is where you're driving to. ......agreed, can you back your claims with at least 10 names and the group they fall into? undecided

It's simply a name that's not known with SE people.

Give me, just one example?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

Could you do me a favor? Now, Google that name " Ovia " you will found it commonly use among SS or without SE people.

Stop speaking too much English

Which tribe bears Ovia

Answer the God damned question
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Which tribe bears Ovia

This is all about where the name is known with ibo people of nigeria or not. And the answer is " NO!'. Except you can prove it?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Ojiofor: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

I find out that most users are from Enugu and Ebonyi states.
Do your own research and stop asking me childish questions.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Which tribe bears Ovia

This is all about where the name is known with ibo people of nigeria or not. And the answer is " NO!'. Except you can prove it?

Now, here

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=ovia+river+in+edo+state&oq=ovia+&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.1.3.0l5.16425853.16434042.0.16435831.10.8.1.1.1.0.5559.24425.9-5.5.0....0...1c.1.34.mobile-heirloom-serp..7.3.3233.Xsvs0E-3aN4#spf=1
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ojiofor:

I find out that most users are from Enugu and Ebonyi states.
Do your own research and stop asking me childish questions.

Give me an example?
Anyway, here, Cure you doubt here abeg

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=ovia+river+in+edo+state&oq=ovia+&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.1.3.0l5.16425853.16434042.0.16435831.10.8.1.1.1.0.5559.24425.9-5.5.0....0...1c.1.34.mobile-heirloom-serp..7.3.3233.Xsvs0E-3aN4#spf=1
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Alexis11: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
felaismyhero:
better stop saying nonsense,ur tribalistic brain is making u say shit.d emir said in kano,not oyo,the ibos run the businesses there,wats ur beef,am not ibo,but i dnt see the need for ur envy,is he not the emir,you wan sabi hausa people pass am.everytribe in nigeria involves in business,but d fact that there are more ibo businessmen is undisputable.

Please where in that report did Sanusi mentioned Igbo?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

Now, here

What bullshit.... whats the link suppose to do with the samples we asked you to provide?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
blues20:

What bullshit.... whats the link suppose to do with the samples we asked you to provide?

You asked for it, bro.

These are tribe/group of people bearing " Ovia " predominantly, Edo grin

4 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

You asked for it, bro.

Give us real example not masquerades.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by aribisala0(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
felaismyhero:
lol,dis guy is bad o,is it ibo or ebo,cos ebo na sacrifice for yoruba o.and how can an edo person identify wit ibos,i know there are ibos in delta(ibo deltans seem to be so much,and popular too.eg jay jay okocha),but not in edo
he is Delta
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
blues20:

Why not check the link,after all you asked for proved and I just provide you with one... bro grin

Bro grin leave matter again..
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
blues20:

Why not check the link,after all you asked for proved and I just provide you with one... bro grin

Bro grin leave matter abeg..
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by aribisala0(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Agbor is an Igbo town. A very strong one at that. U must not be from the south-east to be Igbo.
Agbor is an Ika town not Eboe . STOP deluding yourself. Ika do not identify as Eboe and the name Ovia has Edo origin in relation to Ovia River. What does Ovia mean in Eboe? Ona no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Ojiofor: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

You asked for it, bro.

Ok.... Edo people.... apart from Jim Ovia, can you provide other samples of Edo felas bearing Ovia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.