Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here (143794 Views)

FTA Frequency / You Can Get Vsat Equipment (dish, Buc, Lnb And Idirect Modem) @ Cheaper Rate / Vsat Equipment @ afforable price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by badaru1(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2010
I have a brand new HUMAX 1000HD for sale. Asking price N30k, contact: 08066061677
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
badaru,
how much for the humax?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by kdaddy: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2010
Hello All,

I have a used 2.4 Strong Pan Dish in very good condition for sale.

Price is N18,000,

Contact me on tellmewhywhynot@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thank you.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
kdaddy,
new strong pan goes for about 22K. you need to come down a little if you really want to sell that pan.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by iykemann: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2010
@all
I need a STRONG Pan dish 1.8mdish,fairly use,any one who wants to sell contact me, ikechi.ogbonna@yahoo.com
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by kdaddy: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2010
@George_D

I really want to sell it , and to anyone interested i can let it go for N16k.

Thanks.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
i need hd receiver asap
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2010
Kdaddy. What if I offer 13k? Where is your location?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by kdaddy: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Ameboperoo

The Last price is N15k, i am only selling because i just Upgraded to a 3m fibre dish.

I am in Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Kcbenjamin(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2010
Kdaddy, how much will it cost if you have to send it down to delta state , Asaba to be exact. Or call this number lets work things out 08030525771
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Kcbenjamin(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2010
@ kdaddy, still waiting for your reply,
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by kdaddy: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2010
@Kcbenjamin

Sorry for replying late.

To be frank with you i will prefer to sell to somebody in Lagos, or if you have anybody in Lagos that can handle the purchase and transportation down

to Asaba for you ,that will be fine with me.Because i will not be able to handle the transportation aspect.

Send me a mail on  'tellmewhywhynot@yahoo.com' if you are okay with arrangement.   

Thanks.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2010
kdaddy,
try and broaden your horizon. there is no big deal in transporting a 2.4m dish from lagos to asaba.

an fta member bought a foreign made 5m dish from the north and it was transported to warri without hassels. all you need to do is find out how it is done and sell that dish when you still have the chance.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Kcbenjamin(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2010
@kdaddy , just like George _D said there is no big deal in this thing and besides telling me to send you a mail when we can easily relate faster and effectively thru phone there by saving time and energy is not business like. Believe me, when i say we can work things out when you call me or better still just give me a flash and i 'll will call back.
@ Georg _D and all i stand to be corrected.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2010
kcben,
your right. business is for the sharp minded and i think we all have to
move with the tide. in these days of gsm, one minute of discussion is
worth 100 emails!
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2010
Since daar is dead,shd anyone want to sell the box im interested pls
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2010
Kdaddy. How far bout that your fish now? Has it been sold? You didnt even respond again.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
Eurostar Es-1 Digital receiver for sale, contact me via NL.

Serious Buyers pls
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by kdaddy: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
@Ameboperoo

The dish is not available any longer,it has been bought by Kcbenjamin.

Thanks.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by BUTONEDAY(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2010
Does any one knows where I can get a GTV decoder to buy? I heared that it cost 40 dollars.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2010
BUTONEDAY:

Does any one knows where I can get a GTV decoder to buy? I heared that it cost 40 dollars.

something is fishy somewhere, just let us know as soon as possible
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by BUTONEDAY(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2010
@ All
Anybody knows where we can get the free 2 view smart card to buy? They said it cost about fourty dollars.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by sathob(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2010
BUTONEDAY:

the GTV decoder costs just about $43 and you will need an activation voucher at a cost of $40 so the package is about $83. the GTV decoder alone/by itself is nothing.

BUTONEDAY:

@ All
Anybody knows where we can get the free 2 view smart card to buy? They said it cost about fourty dollars.

keep ya fingers crossed. soon!!!
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2010
Sathub. What do you mean the box is nothing on its own? Do you mean it may work with other box like the common strong? I'm eager to know about them.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by microgiant: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Sathub. What do you mean the box is nothing on its own? Do you mean it may work with other box like the common strong? I'm eager to know about them.

Free2View uses NDS encryption which cannot be read by Strong Card Reader
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by sathob(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2010
@Ameboperoo,

Micro has well explained it but to take you a lil further, you know Gateway Broadcast Service (GBS if I am right) introduced the the GTV decoder into Africa for their service and later the company went into liquidation. Free2view then after sometime come in and announces that they can utilise the dormant GTV boxes for their service should a customer buy an activation voucher and load the new upgrade software (OTA). Then gbam you are in - "forever".

Remember, there are lots (tens of thousands) GTV decoders purchased from GBS in Ghana and even more all over Africa and they can't do anything on their own now, though some can allow viewing of the FTA contents of W3A. Those that are "usable" are the decoders that were not switched on by thier users before GBS rolled out of the system (don't forget, before GBS rolled out, they sent OTA software that made thier boxes unsable, you can track easily with those boxes but won't bring out any channel if you scan for them).
I possess one as I write, though it's not mine as well as the one which opens the FTA on W3A at 7E.

The two boxes I possess now can receive the Sirius4 free2view signals alright but cannot bring out the channels unless the free2view software is downloaded into the box and the activation voucher used to activate the box.

So, buying a GTV box ($43) alone is not the solution but the activation voucher which is $40 completes the joy.
seen?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2010
Sathub. Very interesting. Lets wait and see the next dev.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2010
toba:

Since daar is dead,shd anyone want to sell the box im interested pls

expect your package anytime from this evening or better still tomorrow morning. cheers!
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2010
Receive my daarsat already 2catching the fever
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by mjay(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2010
can someone get us the free2view decoder here in najia? please lets know am sure many people will be interested.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
toba:

Receive my daarsat already 2catching the fever

been expecting your call.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
@ george,
you still dont wanna agree that it was the costly joke i made concerning getting that decoder of yours that prompted the buyer to be fast about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Gotv Problem (Many Missing Channels) / STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? / Viewing Centre Owners Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.