Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here (143724 Views)

FTA Frequency / You Can Get Vsat Equipment (dish, Buc, Lnb And Idirect Modem) @ Cheaper Rate / Vsat Equipment @ afforable price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by jesus3: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2010
enitan2002:

@ george,
you still dont wanna agree that it was the costly joke i made concerning getting that decoder of yours that prompted the buyer to be fast about it?
Hmmm hmmm hmmm. According to u, ur tactics worked?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
jesus.:

Hmmm hmmm hmmm. According to u, your tactics worked?

yes it did, and for those who know me very well will surely agree with me that i have nothing to do with daarsat decoder, when there is the 'bird' to purchase to open my nilesat package.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
jesus.:

Hmmm hmmm hmmm. According to u, your tactics worked?
I dnt think so.I bought cus i was interested.At a point i almost backed out,but George is very understanding,nice&a gentle man.Lets live it at that&Give all glory to God alone.
Thks Mr George.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2010
enitan,
your always a joke ain't you?

that decoder is now worth more than 50K in the black market as it is now unavailable due to daarsat going under. you know what that means? it is still the cheapest hd decoder you can get for that price and anybody still having his should hold on tight to it.
i personally decided to give it out to toba because i noticed he has been asking for a fairly used mpeg4 reciever all over the place and nobody seems ready to help him out.
all the same thanks for your 'help'! grin
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2010
@toba,
you got a priceless piece of gem on your hands now. take good care of it. fta rules! cheers!!!
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2010
thanks

quote author=George_D link=topic=373935.msg5839043#msg5839043 date=1270544314]
@toba,
you got a priceless piece of gem on your hands now. take good care of it. fta rules! cheers!!!
[quote][/quote]
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by olatiler(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2010
@all if there is anybody in need of new Daarbox should pls make his request here. cos i still no one Dealer here in Akure that has more than 100 copies with complete accessory b4 daarsat get infected by their fever
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2010
How much is the man selling them?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by mjay(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
I need a GTV box plus the activation voucher for free2view channels, anyone who knows how we can get ds pls holla
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2010
olatiler,
if what your saying is true then that dealer has hit a jackpot! pls use the official fta thread and let the whole house know about this because i'm sure many members will be interested.

remember that knowleageable members were not buying daarbor because of daarsat in the first place so whether they're still up or down will not make any difference to us. we use the decoder for other purposes-you know what i mean?

personally, i wouldn't mind buying another one to replace what i gave out to toba. smiley
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2010
George_D:

olatiler,
if what your saying is true then that dealer has hit a jackpot! pls use the official fta thread and let the whole house know about this because i'm sure many members will be interested.

remember that knowleageable members were not buying daarbor because of daarsat in the first place so whether they're still up or down will not make any difference to us. we use the decoder for other purposes-you know what i mean?

personally, i wouldn't mind buying another one to replace what i gave out to toba. smiley

U never belle full? wetin again
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by olatiler(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ all am verry sorry 4 not reply intime, i lost the man phone NO on my previous phone & there is no compatible phone 4 my memory card which i do some backup into. meanwhile, i we like 2 make some confirmation 4m the baba b4 informing house. anyway, by tomorrow i we go to his shop & ask 4 the price
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by yemoxtra(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2010
Please people where can i buy srt4669x, lnb quad 4 input in warri delta state and how much for each@ Oga George & co
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2010
@toba,
when it comes to fta, man no dey belle full oooo! you think say i no know the value of wetin i sell give you? grin

@yemoxtra,
your best bet is to order from the north or lagos.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2010
Very soon most Fta enthusiast will become dealers themselves when they find themselves having close to 10 different receivers LOL

George_D:

@toba,
when it comes to fta, man no dey belle full oooo! you think say i no know the value of wetin i sell give you? grin

Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2010
toba,
a true fta enthusiast can have over 10 decoders and continue to buy more. most of our gurus in the house have more than that. personally i have up to eleven and i'm still buying. that was the main reason you didn't recieve any response when you were asking for used daarbox. no serious enthusiast will give out his decoders for any price. grin
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
George_D:

toba,
a true fta enthusiast can have over 10 decoders and continue to buy more. most of our gurus in the house have more than that. personally i have up to eleven and i'm still buying. that was the main reason you didn't recieve any response when you were asking for used daarbox. no serious enthusiast will give out his decoders for any price. grin

I mean when u have more boxes, u may think of letting go some of them and going for the latest versions i.e sell hold buy new eg srt 4663x for 4900/4910
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2010
George i have a challenge with my new daarbox.see w3a thread
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Malix: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2010
I need f
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Malix: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2010
I need fairlyused srt 69x.Pls any1 who has shld contact me.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2010
toba:

George i have a challenge with my new daarbox.see w3a thread

checking now.

1 Like

Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by const6(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2010
@all
Brand new Daarsat HD recievers for sale for 14k only.

If interested cal me on 08065743525 for immediate delivery.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by miju(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2010
@all pls i need any brand of mpeg4 HD DVB-S2 receiver. Where can i get one and how much? If you av one drop a mail at softmiju@yahoo.ca. Thanks.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by badaru1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
I have srt 4669x and humax 1000hd,contact me on 08066061677
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2010
const6,
i'm for those daarsat decoders. kindly reserve 1 package for me. will call you asap.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by const6(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
@George_D,
My oga, no problem i dey go keep one under bed for u.

The TrackSat X-1250Plus reciever i talked to u about is stil there o, it hangs when i power it. It opens OSN n Aljaaz on 7.0W n when connected with a serial cable 2 a computer can browse free facing dat same bird, help me search on it. I was thinkin i wil ask Enigma for help cos it was brought from d UK
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by esuo2(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2010
I am in Ghana and I need a SUPERMAX c-band LNB,anybody with assistance should pls call +233248553887
VERY URGENT
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2010
const,
i almost forgot about that tracksat of yours. i'll see what more info i can get on it.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2010
Const6 are those decoders with the accessories?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2010
Badaru1 how much are those decoders?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by const6(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2010
I am not sellin wit accessories for 14k. If u need wit accessories is d normal price of 18k tho am out of stock now but am lookin at meetin wit my link inside to get some this week. Meanwhile the accessories are 1meter dish and 2way lnb
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2010
I need a 1.8m dish. Anyone's got to sell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Gotv Problem (Many Missing Channels) / STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? / Viewing Centre Owners Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.