Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here (143753 Views)

FTA Frequency / You Can Get Vsat Equipment (dish, Buc, Lnb And Idirect Modem) @ Cheaper Rate / Vsat Equipment @ afforable price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by olason(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2010
All, daar box to me, hav used and sold it. y? simple because apart frm d fact dat it is kind of cheap and full hd I say wit al modesty dat it lack so many basic features and as far as am concern I would rather toil and slave 2 buy srt 4910 dan waste my money on dat yeye box.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2010
olason,
one man's meat is another's poison. your entitled to your opinion. grin
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 22, 2010
freshp:

@ George
well my question is this how many stations beam hd signals for now and how many are receivable in Naija.

dont trouble yourself my brother
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by fta4life: 3:27pm On May 24, 2010
@Ghana members

I have a spare 2.4m pan ground mount (still in its carton) available for just Gh¢165. Anybody interested can reach me at 028-704-1774. Location is at Nungua, Accra.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by sayso: 12:44pm On May 25, 2010
freshp:

@Sayso
whats the big deal About the decoder now , Abi na backyard issue?

bros just found out ,it has almost everything one needs for FTA,and it is the decoder for the future and cost less.no HD embeded equipment in the market is less than 50k.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2010
sayso,
you just revealed the secret most peeps here don't know. that decoder was originally priced at 40k when it first came out and i think looking back now it was the ideal market price but because sales was sluggish and people were reluctant, daarsat dropped the price to 18k. same decoder, same quality for a lesser price. it is called branding and is a market strategy used all over the world.

for instance, in abroad, when you buy a vodaphone branded sony errickson phone, you pay lesser amount than when you buy an unbranded one. reason being that vodaphone will make up for the drop in price many times over with continous subscription.

unfortunately however, raymond was adviced too late on this strategy and he didn't really have the where wittal to harvest his daarsat investment before it hit the rocks. now it is left for sharp fta peeps to reap from his loss! grin
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by badaru1(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2010
I ve been reading this argument about wether daarsat receiver is good or not. The is that daarsat been Hd is a good receiver and is the cheapest for now. For me,they are a lot factors to be considered when am buying receivers now.the The factors are: Hd,sofware(wether open source or not) open source is better,support,cardsharing capability etc. If you look at above mention factors,Daarsat is far behind. It is not that the producers did not want to put all these things but that was what daarsat require them to produce,same thing with dstv and co. The receivers are customised.

Another factor you have to look at is your pocket,which is the strongest factor. And that is where daarsat comes in to play. It is hd and it is cheap. It like someone who need a car,there are lots of cars in the market but your pocket come into play.

So dont blame ary one that goes for daar. I have used daar before and I can say it is good. The only short coming of daar is lack of blindscan which for me is not a problem,you can use your strong to blindscan and transfer. Also lack of support,for now no Hd channel receivable in naija the need keys. Also the case of cardsharing,how many of us do cardsharing? Only a few of us
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2010
Does anybody know about the infinity decoder? Of cause it is HD since some of their channels are mpeg 4. I hope it will be good 4 FTA. It's 18k for the complete set. Lets watch out.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Kcbenjamin(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2010
@ All, please i am in desperate need of a 1.8 metre mesh dish new or used. Please any one with solution should please call my number (08030525771)
Oga george if the thing come out for your end please let me know.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2010
ameboperoo,
hd is not the same as mpeg 4.

kcbenjamin,
i only have 2.4m pan. ready made with the polar neck to match.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2010
How much is the polar 2.4 dish?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2010
ameboperoo,
its difficult finding a polar mount 2.4 pan in the market these days. what members normally do is to buy a fixed mount and construct a polar neck for it.

i will sell you the 2.4m with a foreign made polar neck for 20k.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2010
Contact me on 08053462659. I'm interested.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by microgint: 3:44pm On May 26, 2010
George_D:

ameboperoo,
its difficult finding a polar mount 2.4 pan in the market these days. what members normally do is to buy a fixed mount and construct a polar neck for it.

i will sell you the 2.4m with a foreign made polar neck for 20k.

George u never told me you had this for sale.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2010
microgi@nt,
i never intended selling it originally. i bought it for personal use but now it's almost a year and its still lying here idle. the decision to sell was a split moment one. i'm sorry about this but i thought you always wanted to get a 3m fibre? no?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2010
GeorgeD. i'm still waitin 4 you o! I'm very interesting in that dish.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2010
amebo,
you have to be a bit patient. i'll call you later in the day.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by microgint: 10:15am On May 27, 2010
George_D:

microgi@nt,
i never intended selling it originally. i bought it for personal use but now it's almost a year and its still lying here idle. the decision to sell was a split moment one. i'm sorry about this but i thought you always wanted to get a 3m fibre? no?

Yes boss, but I still have plans for a motorized 2.4m, the fibre will be fixed. would have made the purchase if i new this earlier for badr4/6 reception.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2010
GeorgeD. Thanks so much for your call. I really appreciate.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2010
micro,
copy that. amebo and i are still negotiating so anything can still happen.

amebo,
do get back to me so i know how to proceed on this.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2010
GeorgeD. I'm trying to contact a friend who is serving on Warri. I've not been able 2 reach him on phone. I'll call you as soon as i can. Pls dont let anything happen o!
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2010
ameboperoo,
ok. still waiting.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Kcbenjamin(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2010
George_D:

what members normally do is to buy a fixed mount and construct a polar neck for it.

Please Oga George do you have an idea of what the cost might be and do you know of any at your end who is good at constructing it perfectly ?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2010
kcbenjamin,
there are many welders even at your end that can construct the polar neck. all you need do is direct them on what to do.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by loluskysat(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2010
Pre-fabricated necks are available in Suleja if it's within your reach.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by freshp(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
@ George
on your 3-in 1 what material did you use to guard the Ku lnb( i will also like to have a rear view of the arrangement to see the scew angles smiley).
pls i also need to ask you some questions(Backyard like) on certain things.
i will really appreciate it if you can mail me on
wallydon77@gmail.com.
i will be waiting.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2010
freshp,
when you use those brackets as i have already uploaded on the official fta thread, you don't need anything to hold the lnbs at the back.
for better clarity i'll upload them here yet again.

Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2010
freshp,
you got mail. smiley

Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by najmgiwa: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2010
pls anybody that want to sell old DSTV card that can work with any decoder shd pls contact me on 08027332934
thanks
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by freshp(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
@George

thanks I know what to do know. grin grin.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by pofolo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
@ all.

I have a project @ hand & wud love to know d price of 4653x, 4663x & 4669x in lagos ,aba & ibadan.
Also d price of 65cm,90cm, 1m & 3m fibre in d 3 markets plssss. . .
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2010
pofolo,
there's no genuine 53x in the market anymore. strong technologies stopped producing it long ago due to imitations from the chinese.

freshp,
just keep me posted on your progress. cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Gotv Problem (Many Missing Channels) / STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? / Viewing Centre Owners Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.