Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (53655 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I don't know whom to believe anymore Sahara Reporters or Sahara Reporters...

You see children this is why you shouldn't take drugs.

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Now this.....abeg,it is better to face my Biz.

In the last piece the facility is owned by the former PDP chairman now anenih daughter owns it.....
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by doctokwus: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
They shud apologize to that woman profusely and even visit her personally to also "console" with her because with that singular wrong post,SR has literarily 'murdered' the woman before Nigerians and even d world.
Social media shud be used with extreme caution because it spreads fast and most times it's that first post that attracts,retractions hardly reach d same number of audience.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by bettercreature(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
They should just share the money,i am tired of reading nonsense every day
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by oxyG: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
HAH:
Saharareporters the home of lies and propaganda, I lost respect for them, why rush to publish something you have not confirmed.

This whole recent ownerless monies discoveries may be a media stunt by Magu to ensure his stay as efcc chairman. Apart from Andrew Yakubu non of the monies being discovered has a name attached to it, moreover Andrews case happened before his rejection by the senate.

I may be wrong but I smell foul play
Most Nigerians are like butterfly; while you do your best to save them from fire, they will never believe until the fire consume them.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Acetyl(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Not Muazu again is now Anenih more to come... propaganda everywhere to divert people's attention from this recession ...
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by ipobarecriminals: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sunnynwa:
You scandalise someone and tarnish her image before getting your facts right?

Continue.
if somebody call u a thief when u aren't a thief,will u answer? Let Pa fix it daughter deny it first and let FG do the needful
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by ajides4422(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
EFCC PLS LOOK INTO ALL DOSE EMPTY APARTMENT IN BANANA ISLAND AND VGS HEAVYLY GUARDED BY D MILITARY AND POPO

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
bettercreature:
They should just share the money,i am tired of reading nonsense every day

As in they should chop in silence and clean mouth? Table manners style?
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
The building belong to Mua'zu former PDP chairman, the apartment belong to Aninneh daughter.. move on
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by afuye(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
I THINK MUAZU IS SLEEPING WITH ANENEH'S DAUGHTER IN THAT SAME ROOM

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Acetyl:
Not Muazu again is now Anenih more to come... propaganda everywhere
Get it right Mua'zu owns the building, Aninneh daughter occupying the apartment.. the got a separate explanation..
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by bettercreature(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
akpasubi777:

As in they should chop in silence and clean mouth? Table manners style?
Of course! that is how they do it,they are just disturbing us with all these media trials
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by bluecircle470: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
etenyong:
EFCC/SR should do proper investigation before involving media or going to press. Why confusing Nigerian on who owns the property and money. Its not about who owns or live in the apartment but who owns the money is what should concern the EFCC and Nigerians.

The owner of d apartment will know the owner of d money
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by japhethGold: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sahara reporters ride on. We stand with you.

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mantosa(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Brother you are one gullible folk. A platform releases three names in a few hours and you are saying facts are being changed?

In the three mentions, they quoted a "source",

komekn:

What are facts?

In Nigeria facts can be changed in broad day light.

With this kind of money at stake I expect people to say the moon is blue. In Nigeria that kind of money will cause every substantiated evidential fact to be turned upside down. This is not Europe, the US or Canada where facts cannot and do not change. In Nigeria facts evolve and change all the time.

SR are doing a fantastic job, nobody else has the guts, heart and liver to do what they do.

I am yet to have seen them present one piece of fake news.

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mantosa(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
And how about the Esther mentioned?

Jabioro:
Get it right Mua'zu owns the building, Aninneh daughter occupying the apartment.. the got a separate explanation..
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
hmm...
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
mantosa:
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by bigiyaro(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Continue.
don't worry, d tarnishing was done in advance, we all know nnpc is the most corrupt of all the corrupt and corrupted government business in Nigeria. if yakubu can stash, so can she.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
mantosa:

This a syndicate web connection, so you can expect it raw.. many names will surface, after through investigation you shall Now chaff and weeds separated.. it doesn't matter now my dear..
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by ajalaolanr(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Continue.

How sir? SR just said who owns the apartment, SR did not say she owns the money!

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by PunditAfrica(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Gullible idiots lyk u is why d nation is as backward.. An investigative media house put out an inkling, you r saying nonsense, u fink dem just siddon dey tweet without having info?

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by NoToPile: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Muazu owns the house

Anenihs Daughter rented the apartment (she's muazus tenant) or it was rented in her name.

Madam Esther owns the money.

I don't doubt the story, this is naija where anything can happen and considering the fact that these peeps at the top are in the same circle it sounds realistic enough.

Expecting more names.

Dig it out Sahara reporters grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mantosa(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
That doesn't make it right. SR is a news platform, they ought to be thorough with their reports. Mentioning several names isn't right.

Jabioro:
This a syndicate web connection, so you can expect it raw.. many names will surface, after through investigation you shall Now chaff and weeds separated.. it doesn't matter now my dear..
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
bettercreature:
Of course! that is how they do it,they are just disturbing us with all these media trials

If they were going to chop the money they won't be announcing it. By the way it's a show of power, the more reason you see people decamping.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mantosa(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
SR also said Esther's apt is 7B while where the found was 2B. Did you read that too?

Breaking news out without confirmation, like I said isn't right. SR are a doing a good job, no doubt but ....

Jabioro:

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mantosa(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kindly visit SR's site or timeline to see the contracting stories.

NoToPile:
Muazu owns the house

Anenihs Daughter rented the apartment (she's muazus tenant) or it was rented in her name.

Madam Esther owns the money.

I don't doubt the story, this is naija where anything can happen and considering the fact that these peeps at the top are in the same circle it sounds realistic enough.

Expecting more names.

Dig it out Sahara reporters grin
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by EzekielMab(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
I buy bulk bitcoin..

Whatsapp me on 08143403368
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by gsogbu(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
47xxx:
pls can anyone here loan me 12k, i will pay 15k
on monday.. Pls if u stay in PH i have my laptop as
collateral, if u don't i promise to pay u back on
monday. Its urgent pls, i need it to get some
materials for my project i'm a finalist... i know its
difficult to take d word of a stranger. Buh pls gimme a chance. Can someone help me out, i'm a
trustworthy guy,
u can ask those who have done business with
me.. Cc: zinachidi, yneme3e.. to name a few..
Try using paylater app brother, they have helped many students. Or dm me
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by elmisti(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
komekn:

What are facts?

In Nigeria facts can be changed in broad day light.

With this kind of money at stake I expect people to say the moon is blue. In Nigeria that kind of money will cause every substantiated evidential fact to be turned upside down. This is not Europe, the US or Canada where facts cannot and do not change. In Nigeria facts evolve and change all the time.

SR are doing a fantastic job, nobody else has the guts, heart and liver to do what they do.

I am yet to have seen them present one piece of fake news.

And Jesus died for a nonentity like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege / Chude Has Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.