Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (53660 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mapet: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
komekn:

Sunnynwa: :
You scandalise someone and tarnish her image before getting your facts right?

Continue.

What are facts?

In Nigeria facts can be changed in broad day light.

With this kind of money at stake I expect people to say the moon is blue. In Nigeria that kind of money will cause every substantiated evidential fact to be turned upside down. This is not Europe, the US or Canada where facts cannot and do not change. In Nigeria facts evolve and change all the time.

SR are doing a fantastic job, nobody else has the guts, heart and liver to do what they do.

I am yet to have seen them present one piece of fake news.

I beg to disagree. While SR have done many good jobs, they have done many bad jobs as well. What they have done in this case in point is utterly IRRESPONSIBLE. Mrs. Ogbue can sue and will SR will have to pay a hefty fine. Melina Trump today is $3m free-money richer courtesy of an irresponsible journalism by Daily Mail UK.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by donbenie(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
BabaAduras:

BUt they were sincere enough to give us update on their error.
And which apology have they issued to the woman to acknowledge their F.uck up..
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mapet: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
doctokwus:
They shud apologize to that woman profusely and even visit her personally to also "console" with her because with that singular wrong post,SR has literarily 'murdered' the woman before Nigerians and even d world.
Social media shud be used with extreme caution because it spreads fast and most times it's that first post that attracts,retractions hardly reach d same number of audience.

She should sue...... One reputation and Image should not just be trifled with
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Fourwinds: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tony Anenih...it is in u
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Banbasil: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
hightime for legislation against media trial as it may burn up this nation very soon. I warn o
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mapet: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Can we all see the wisdom in EFCC not mentioning the names of the owner yet until they can substantially verify? Many people went ballistic on social media castigating the EFCC for not mentioning names. Would it not have been more embarrassing to mention names and come out utterly wrong?

People forget that there is a procedure in investigation and it cannot not be breached just to satisfy the curiosity of the uninformed people
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by MrAU(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sahara
I'm sorry for you people! The house belongs to me; I need my money back!
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
three:
This right here is No. 1 on the "How To Bungle Financial Reportage for Dummies"

Who will believe you tomorrow?

The day I stopped taking saharareporters seriously was the day they started running ads on their website!!!

Does Wikileaks run ads on their site? NO
'Activist' running ads on website like omojuwa and co so when the 'reporting' is 'Hot and Juicy' and site gets many views they get more money?!!!

Is that not Conflict of Interest!

Activist that runs ads on website, is that one an activist?!!!

How do you expect them to raise funds sir? Even the Anonymous blog contains ads
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Marotzke(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jabioro:
Get it right Mua'zu owns the building, Aninneh daughter occupying the apartment.. the got a separate explanation..
so how did Esther Nnamdi Ogbue get into the picture?
Her picture splashed over the world branded as thief?
What is the explanation? Jabioro the explainer!!!
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by RealityShot: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
coolshegs10:
Whether this is true or not, I don't want to know. All I know is that a Nigerian kept the money there..... We need a brutal law to tackle corruption in this country. angry
Buhari (Mr. President) is clearly not up to the task of fighting curruption BRUTALLY
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Marotzke(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
donbenie:
Am sure ALL these your rationalization would fly out the window if you're the one being accused irresponsibly..#SMH
leave them , that was how Dino Melaye was running around, hailing SR for their outrage against goodluck.
When the same SR came for his head he scampered for help. Seeking support and understanding.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Marotzke:
so how did Esther Nnamdi Ogbue get into the picture?
Her picture splashed over the world branded as thief?
What is the explanation? Jabioro the explainer!!!
An ordinary folk like me, I should explain what I knew nothing about.. your investigative turgidity go super.. tomorrow na Good Friday..have a good days throughout your life endeavour..
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Adminisher: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bizibi:
Smh......after tarnishing the lady image.

The woman's image was already tarnished. She was sacked for CORRUPTION
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by excel101(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
SR shut your smelling trap
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Adminisher:

The woman's image was already tarnished. She was sacked for CORRUPTION
Mr analyst is here
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by iaatmguy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
I am yet to have seen them present one piece of fake news.[/quote] sentimental talk.
Of course they have published fake news
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by iaatmguy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
komekn:

I am yet to have seen them present one piece of fake news.
that's a biased statement
Numerous fake and unfounded news.
But I still give them kudos
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Hakeem3(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nukilia:
Whether 2b or 11b, all the apartments must be raided. I am tired of this country. The rich isolate themselves from the poor. One day the poor will feast on them...

d clock is ticking for dem..

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by citee(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
obailala:
Chaii... Sahara why?
Aswear sahara reporters fall my hand. This is junk journalism at the highest order. Before we uncover the real owner of the money sahara reporter would have mentioned half of the people in this country as the real owner.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by komekn(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
monex:

well except all three are owners of the apartment then there has been at least one false news today.

A little bit of understanding with regard to basic Landlord and Tenant law. will give us conclusive understanding of ownership and lease and sublet. However, none of these legal titles will not conclusively tell you who is resident in the apartment. Or rather the more material fact who has had and is having access to it.

If you have access to $30 million in cash letting 10 flats anonymously or rather in such a way that legal title cannot be traced. Is a very simple thing to do.

In this matter knowing who has had access is only circumstantial and not conclusive evidence.

The EFCC were not professional enough they should have had the flat under observation. Had taps in place bugging all communications into that block over a month or two then catch them in the flat as they are offloading mire cash.

Impatience I cannot see any evidence to get a conviction against the culprits who are definitely the high and mighty in Nigerian political society.

Lack of professional insight and capacity by the EFFC thy just rushed in like amateurs.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by coolshegs10(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
RealityShot:

Buhari (Mr. President) is clearly not up to the task of fighting curruption BRUTALLY

He has practically failed us.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by edupedia: 1:51am On Apr 14, 2017
eleojo23:
Is this news confirmed?

...It is fake tweet ...go to Sahara page, there is no such news there...those confusing everyone by spreading fake news may be the following PDP media sources

scannewsnigeria.com

www.signalng.com

news360.info

www.nigeriatoday.ng

www.socialtimesng.net

onobello.com

thewillnigeria.com
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Alal(m): 4:15am On Apr 14, 2017
I think Nigerian must have more dollars than the Americans
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by xothermik(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by gentlemate00: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin funny bro
agbangam:
Even satan sef dey fear our greedy elite cos dem fit loot d fire wey dey hell fire
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by OAUTemitayo: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2017
Owning a house is different from an apartment abi am wrong? I can be the owner of a house but may have rent out an apartment there
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by 7lives: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Nukilia:
Whether 2b or 11b, all the apartments must be raided. I am tired of this country. The rich isolate themselves from the poor. One day the poor will feast on them...

Good idea bro.

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by komekn(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sunnynwa:
Sahara doing a back and forth on this one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/852463747700543488

That's misleading.

The government and it's agencies are back peddling, representing and restating supposed facts.

The situation is very fluid. Anything that is written but not recorded digitally will be changed to suit whichever group.

This situation is shrouded in untruths, deception, continous accusations and denials. Trying to find truth in this matter is like trying to find keys in a dark tunnel with a match stick light. Simply IMPOSSIBLE in reality we will be given a version of the truth but the real truth, don't think we will ever know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / Femi Otedola And Dangote Sitting Together At The Inauguration Ceremony (photo) / Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.