Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. (7695 Views)

As Nigerians Rush Abroad, Foreign Tourists Storm Nigeria (pics) / Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by mansmith(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2010
why should a father suffer for the sins of his son?
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by WilyWily7: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2010
man smith:

why should a father suffer for the sins of his son?
The father was a former Terrorist
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by edoreedore(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2010
jesunimofe:

As for me and i mite be wrong, i think the boy lacked the parental attention he should have been given or how else do you explain a 10 year old 'shipped' out of the country in the name of attending an elitist school. I want to imagine that they would have gotten visiting rights once a month(as it was in my school, though not elitist), what then happens to the values and morals that can only be gotten from the home. This is a wake up call to everyone, especially mothers, as much as it is good to earn megabox, work in a high-brow office on the island, visit exoctic countries during their holidays, it is much more pertinent to spend time and i mean time with your children because when the harm that your non-chalance becomes done, your mega-box won't bail you out. Ask Baba Mutallab. A word is enough for the wise. Toju omo e!
well done, good talk, i think the most appropriate so far.
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by mamagee3(f): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2010
Wily*Wily:

Do you have a television in your house? undecided
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by MrCrackles(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2010
Wily*Wily:

What an idio.t. . . Buffoonery at its peak is what you display
Fuc.k slut dimwit. . . . .
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by donsola(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2010
more meets the eye ohhh!!!!!!!!!!! these mutallab case i tire ohh,
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2010
This is getting more annoying. tongue
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by geolabious(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Do you have a television in your house? undecided
[size=13pt]Haba televisn for that mata while cant u ask him if he has seen b4 lol[/size]
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by GodwinT1: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2010
let this be a lesson to all wealthy nigerian fathers who will prefer their children to study abroad instead of upgrading the facilities in our school and allowing them to study here under their guidance, advice and God,s mercy.
well i don,t have much to say but let every man be responsible for his choice and they should stop painting nigeria black for a child SHE did not rise. thank you. MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by naijadoc2b: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2010
As if 419 was not enough now we don add terrorism to the resume. I am just happy that the thing didnt work or else it would have been bad. I am in the U.S and I already deal with the 419 and yahoo jokes. I feel bad for the genuine people that need student Visas and even those that were hoping on DV lottery visa because all that one will probably diminish soon as a result of this. Its a shame.
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by DEKUNLE26: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2010
the old man has done his best he could do for his son and even for America by reporting his own son
how many father can do that even in America. why CIA? do you know that America have away of twisting
many things into their favour.the deed is done thank God for pastors and imam who were pray in inside aircraft that day.the useless
and hopeless boy should face the music squarely .so America should stop liking Nigeria with that ugly incident,anybody could do that and face the music.
the useless boy does not have liver to do such ugly incident,cos he was not trained and taught so by his innocent father.
Let America do justice to the mutallab cos there were Nigerians on board that day so why shouting Nigeria. undecided
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by MrCartha: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2010
DEKUNLE26:

the old man has done his best he could do for his son and even for America by reporting his own son
how many father can do that even in America. why CIA? do you know that America have away of twisting
many things into their favour.the deed is done thank God for pastors and imam who were pray in inside aircraft that day.the useless
and hopeless boy should face the music squarely .so America should stop liking Nigeria with that ugly incident,anybody could do that and face the music.
the useless boy does not have liver to do such ugly incident,cos he was not trained and taught so by his innocent father.
Let America do justice to the mutallab cos there were Nigerians on board that day so why shouting Nigeria. undecided

Point taken!!! kiss
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by manny4life(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2010
As for me I do not see anything wrong with them interviewing the father, its quite common, more so a common practice within the these organizations to do interviews. There isn't much they can do about it, when they are done, they would leave period. At least with the Obama Administration, I guess the two countries did not get a good start with each other, so there isn't any extra on this one.
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by frebor(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2010
Umar flew
frm: Yemen> Dubai> Nig> Amsterdam> US.
1. Is US tellin us dat d security
of all these places is so so
poor? cos he should hav been carrying his bomb along somehow, Haba!
2. Why didnt Umar
bomb the plane while preparin d bomb for about 30mns in d toilet? He should hav if indeed hes a suicide bomber.
3. We've heard from passengers on the plane on CNN, cant
we hear from Umar also? I'm sure he is no dumb head.
So if we are already denying n disapprovin him of his action then u neva can tell.
We'll keep our hands crossed n wait til d Jan 10 hearin.
This could hav been a US inner propaganda, they'll make n break countries in d name of the UN.
They could capitalize on one of the countries Umar has been thru n call us terrorist. His fathers report to the FBI could hav been their tip off for a potential candidate.
Hav we ever had a rethink that havin destroyed their
WTC, to propel the deployment of their troops to the
Arabian Peninsula! n siphonin their oil. Bombs hav killed more civilians- children, women- than soldiers in there war torn countries.
I really wonder who the terrorist is!
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by sayso: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2010
FBI,work don start,this reminds me of the film 24,they will never let the man be,cause he must have drank from the Al'Qaeda network,remember the man is rich so they will want to know all about his business network.
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by ayobase(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2010
God, please dont give me
a child that will tarnish my
name!

U see what a BLACK SHEEP
of the family brings. SHAME!
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by Emilo(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2010
What amazes me is the boys access to money at a tender age, his father was a one time commissioner or whatever during obasanjo-muritala administration, a one time director in one those bank and bla bla bla and his son has access to so much wealth, then i image the access kids of ministers, ambassordors former top politician etc would have. Yet people are suffering in the same country. God save us.
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by MrCartha: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
Emilo:

What amazes me is the boys access to money at a tender age, his father was a one time commissioner or whatever during obasanjo-muritala administration, a one time director in one those bank and bla bla bla and his son has access to so much wealth, then i image the access kids of ministers, ambassordors former top politician etc would have. Yet people are suffering in the same country. God save us.

Quite concise!!!
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by Virgo83(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2010
The US Government is at it again, and this time they won't go scot free with the way they are going about this Stupid Propaganda. Someone should tell them that this isn't Iraq, nor Afghanistan neither Pakistan: So, their Plot to destroy this Nation won't Succeed.
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by daberechim: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
This is a mess for this country. Mutallab is a disgrace to the black race. How do you explain this act. In the first place he was refused Visa to UK after applying with false documents an later he was given Visa. Who influenced the granting of VISA for him? Everyone is denying the fact and distancing themselves from him. Who in UK embassy granted him Visa? Who bought the ticket for him from Ghana?

It is even good that this happened and making everyone to sit up. Riot and killing have been taken place in the north and nothing is done about it and this is what the northern extremism has led to. someday, someone will enter the national assembly and bomb it in the name of religion. The earlier we address this northern extremism the better for Nigeria.

Now the poor of this country who do normal business and who struggle to make ends meet are constraint and questioned the world over because of the activity one spoilt boy from a rich home. People who have made money from government, people who did not work for their money, people who do not know the plight of the common people in Nigeria. What do you expect from these children who their parents after acquiring good education are sent to Yemen, Iran, Iraq etc to be brain washed by extremist.

at times I wonder where this orientation of voilence come from among northern extremist. Islam is a peaceful religion and should not be turned upside down to suit selfish aims.

The lesson from this is not just for Mutallab's father but to all rich Nigerians who have all it takes to buy their way for their children even when it is glaring that wrongs decisons are made.

From a concerned Nigerian
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by AnidiobiChima: 5:38am On Jan 05, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by daberechim: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2010
It is unfortunate that the Government allowed us to be named among terrorist countries. I have been thinking since yesterday on why the US government did that. The answer is simple. What is terrorism? Brutal killing of innocent people in the name of anything and that is what has been happening in the northern Nigeria and the Government has over the years done nothing about it. But this sanction has not come since because it has been internal to us. Any person will say the government has been sponsoring the internal crisis.

I was ashamed yesterday when a senator was saying we will severe deplomatic relations with US because they are affected. Their sons and relatives will face the same sanction we are facing but the truth is that we cannot get over it by threatening them but treating the root cause of fundamentalism in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. by shinnok454: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
Thank God, d bomb didn't went out coz we wud av bin in a soup of d U.S.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate / Ahmed Magaji Tinubu Is Not A Yoruba Name. Tinubu Mean Nothing In Yoruba / Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.