Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! (858 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Fights Over Yansh And Breast, Share Pictures. PHOTOS / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Nigeria Soldiers Fight Dirty In NYSC Camp Over Married Lady(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! by Kingsirko(f): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
DAMATURU—a clash between soldiers and policemen over a girlfriend left four mobile police officers and one soldier dead in Damaturu, Yobe State capital, yesterday, with several others injured.

Among the wounded mobile police officer is Buba Dauda, the Mobile Commander in Yobe State, whose abduction by the soldiers in the wee hours of yesterday triggered the face-off between the two security agencies.

Vanguard gathered from sources that the clash resulted from a misunderstanding that erupted between a serving Army Captain and some mobile policemen over a......

Full Detail:_ http://www.airinformations.com/2017/04/clash-of-forces-nigeria-soldiers-and.html

Re: Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! by talktonase(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
I am sure that senior army officer is a 'regular' and not short service...Many of those regulars have a very retarded level of reasoning due to lack of exposure...imagine five years in NDA doing parade and arms drill.
Re: Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Police vs Army
2003 beef comes to mind again
So five officers dead just for one pussay
Re: Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! by KennyID17(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lefulefu Comman separate fight ooo grin grin grin
Re: Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
KennyID17:
Lefulefu Comman separate fight ooo grin grin grin
abeg i no wan die grin grin grin grin
when elephant(soldier) and tiger(police) fight...na the grass(lefulefu) go suffer grin grin.and dem dey fight over a woman grin
wat an endtime fight grin.anyway i hope this woman wey dem dey fight over so go sexy like daniela okeke..cos if she wowor and no get teeth for mouth like those hausa women wey i dey see for near my area then all participants in this fight deserve at least 200yrs imprisonment.
Re: Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! by KennyID17(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
lefulefu:

abeg i no wan die grin grin grin grin
when elephant(soldier) and tiger(police) fight...na the grass(lefulefu) go suffer grin grin.and dem dey fight over a woman grin
wat an endtime fight grin.anyway i hope this woman wey dem dey fight over so go sexy like daniela okeke..cos if she wowor and no get teeth for mouth like those hausa women wey i dey see for near my area then all participants in this fight deserve at least 200yrs imprisonment.

U and this ya Daniella Okeke fantasy Ehn! cheesy cheesy

D day u finally me her Ehn! cheesy, only d Lawd knows what'll happen grin grin grin
Re: Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! by Preca(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
KennyID17:

U and this ya Daniella Okeke fantasy Ehn! cheesy cheesy

D day u finally me her Ehn! cheesy, only d Lawd knows what'll happen grin grin grin
she be apostle sulieman"s boo grin grin grin grin grin.cant be fantasizing over another man"s property grin.wey Bumbae1? smiley
Re: Clash Of Forces_ Nigeria Soldiers And Police Fights Over Girlfriend In Yobe!!! by KennyID17(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
lefulefu:

she be apostle sulieman"s boo grin grin grin grin grin.cant be fantasizing over another man"s property grin.wey Bumbae1? smiley

Apostle suleiman indeed! grin grin grin

As for Bumbae1, seems she's been very busy with work and stuff lately, she would come good, wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How It Works / Some Prostitute Will Make A Good House Wife Beta Dan Some Innocent Girls / The Power Of Social Media And The Negative Impacts On The Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.