Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why You Should Not Marry A Muslim - By Ali Sina - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Not Marry A Muslim - By Ali Sina (3107 Views)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Muslim - By Ali Sina by haffaze777(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So you never marry sef undecided
how many times will I have to tell you dah I'm father
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Muslim - By Ali Sina by PhuckJesus666: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don't believe in religious nonsense but that post's analogies were so utterly stupid that they made my brain hurt!

Yes, scandinavians are european. That is physiological.

Yes vegetarians don't eat meat. That's the definition of a vegetarian - someone who doesn't consume meat.

Yes blind people don't see. Again, physiological condition.

Overweight people are overweight (duh!).

Thieves are dishonest? There's some debate to be had over this but whatever, sure.

However, Islam is a faith. It is not by definition the practice and belief in those particular Quranic verses, nor is it a physiological phenomenon. Muslims have a wide array of opinions and beliefs, and an even wider array of political and social positions. From Ismaelites to mildly practicing, bid'ah observing sunnis in Bosnia or Indonesia, to hardline salafist psychopaths that feed Islamic State groups in Afghanistan and the Middle East. For most groups outside of the aforementioned islamists, adherence to Quranic beliefs is on a give or take basis and usually coincides with local cultures (see: liberal Indonesia or pre-war Afghanistan, Vs Saudi Arabia). Christian faith is the same in this regard. Usually the more ghastly and draconic sections of the scriptures are rationalised as hyperbole or as a convoluted message regarding values, by both Christians, Muslims and by Jews. The whole 'making up excuses for horrible verses is not exclusive to Islam at all.

Example - how many christians in the world today adhere to Bible verses like this?:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Exodus 21:15 NAB

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.

Claiming that you cannot paint 1.5 billion human beings with the same brush because they are muslim is not a 'politically correct' statement. It is simply a correct statement. You cannot generalise one sixth of the human population based on religion in that way, and if you think you can with the horrendous analogies you just gave, then you're an out-of-touch idiot who needs to return to school.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Muslim - By Ali Sina by plappville(f): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
izzou:

So the Muslims residing in the West are bad Muslims?

So the same Quran instructed them to kill even their fellow Muslims?

I totally agree with you that people practicing the religion have caused a lot of harm to mankind, but the issue is with the followers, not the religion.

Western Nigeria is peaceful and I have never heard of a yoruba Muslim strapping a bomb to himself. Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia are peaceful countries too. Does it mean they are bad Muslims too?

Muslim men in Europe secretly abuse their wives based on the Quran. Some women speak out when it gets out of hands. But they hardly report to the social system because they are afraid Allah will punish them. I have heard more than 6 Muslim women cry how they feel enslaved in their matrimonial home. They envy us. Yet its hard for them to joy us because of Apostasy.

Saudi Arabia is not peaceful. They are terrorist sponsors. They have the true slavery system for women. Go ask Iran for more info. cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Muslim - By Ali Sina by plappville(f): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
impossible27:

My comment: I love this man aticle. Please don't push this thrend where you have to swear before commenting.

Happy reading

The write-up is very true and it has described Islam perfectly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ Created? / How Do We Know Christianity Is True And We Are Not Deceived? / One Of The Best Evidences That GOD Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.