Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Do You Know When You're In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When You're In Love? (1658 Views)

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / MEN ONLY: When You're Great In Bed — See The Outcome. / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
How do you know when you are in Love? Not lust or something else

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
If I keep fantasizing about your boobs at night. Then I am in love.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Shiitposter: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Your stomach wee start to do you somehow

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Homeboiy: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
wen ur brain is in factory mode

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by SINZ: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you can't get him or her out of your head. Then you're definitely in love. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Frolic: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
You see, I begin to act like someone wey no get sense. For example, Mata wey deserve gentle smile, na hin I go dey shine 32 for. .. It's just funny, when things now hit the rocks as it usually does, I go come begin dey despise myself for all the stuff and nonsense wey I don do while the relationshit's torch was still fiercely burning. Ah! O maa n dun mi gan oh

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by BasketballGURU(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
When everything feels paradisiac
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
cheesy Some comments though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Frolic:
You see, I begin to act like someone wey no get sense. For example, Mata wey deserve gentle smile, na hin I go dey shine 32 for. .. It's just funny, when things now hit the rocks as it usually does, I go come begin dey despise myself for all the stuff and nonsense wey I don do while the relationshit's torch was still fiercely burning. Ah! O maa n dun mi gan oh

grin
Frolic:
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
The very moment I begins to dole out my self-servility and self-enslavement acts towards her.
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
You have no interest in others. They get you feeling bipolar tongue
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by yorhmienerd(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is love really real?? let be realistic, the only man with love died 2000+ years ago and took it along with him, everything else is just a facade.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Frolic: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:
You have no interest in others. They get you feeling bipolar tongue

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by ifex370(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Is love really real?? let be realistic, the only man with love died 2000+ years ago and took it along with him, everything else is just a facade.

You might be right.. But we at least have to try

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hihihi. What? I'm only describing what it feels like to me. Love turns me into a fire breathing dragon grin LMAO. It's not a fun feeling knowing that someone has the most fragile part of you in their possession. You gotta sharpen the claws & be ready to protect it tongue
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
yorhmienerd:

It always baffles me whenever I hear people like you and your ilks using your individuals negative attitudes as a yardstick for every other living human being.

Kindly note that there are still many people out there that has selfless love to offer others.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Homeboiy:
wen ur brain is in factory mode
Shiitposter:
Your stomach wee start to do you somehow
I'm already inlove with you two your comments grin
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Hihihi. What? I'm only describing what it feels like to me. Love turns me into a fire breathing dragon grin LMAO. It's not a fun feeling knowing that someone has the most fragile part of you in their possession. You gotta sharpen the claws & be ready to protect it tongue
oh no I leave the claws sharpening for war. When I love it can go either of two ways; It can work, or not. I go in if it dont work I leave.. simple
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Queenserah26(f): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Peace of mind
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

oh no I leave the claws sharpening for war. When I love it can go either of two ways; It can work, or not. I go in if it dont work I leave.. simple

Sounds healthy. Well, it doesn't work that way for everybody. Some of us get scared, hence the defensiveness.
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by spencerlouis(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
dat one person dat u tink of whn u watch a romantic scene!
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Sounds healthy. Well, it doesn't work that way for everybody. Some of us get scared, hence the defensiveness.
You must never let fear come between you and happiness Zarzar. Jist like saying I wont get on a car because accidents happen undecided
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You must never let fear come between you and happiness Zarzar. Jist like saying I wont get on a car because accidents happen undecided

Easier said than done.

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by elkon(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
embarassed there is this gal that I can hardly get her out of my mind.every minutes I think of her.thats when I realised I'm in love. The day I plan to tell her m fellings I met her kissing another man.. I just press redtag
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2017
When I couldn't stop thinking about him 24/7. Always love chatting with him. When I see him, my heart skips and I breathlessly say hi dear. And seeing those smiles, just weakens my feet. Slipping into his arms, I feel I could melt and just die forever.

Then am truly inlove smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Easier said than done.
Alright Simba ... you can sheath the claws .. Im on yer team wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by FelixFelicis(m): 3:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Any small topic ZarZar will turn it to "won-fi", Wonder fiction grin you're too full of good imagination lol, you must've been a cartoon fan since childhood
ZarZar:

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by yorhmienerd(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

It always baffles me whenever I hear people like you and your ilks using your individuals negative attitudes as a yardstick for every other living human being.

Kindly note that there are still many people out there that has selfless love to offer others.

Yeah right? Did you even know the definition of love?

Can you die for your parent/siblings/gf/wife/friends while at your prime?

If you can't then you don't love. Period.
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by yorhmienerd(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Any small topic Zar.Zar will turn it to "won-fi", Wonder fiction grin you're too full of good imagination lol, you must've been a cartoon fan since childhood
Lmao! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:
If I keep fantasizing about your boobs at night. Then I am in love.

Lol, your own no pass boobs...PapiBoobs cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When You're In Love? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2017
When you think about the personmore than 3 times in a day
Love don carry u go be dat grin

When you feel you can do anything for that lerson .. even die seff undecided na love be that
If you are jealous she with someone else na love be that grin

List too long let me call some gurus cheesy
Kimbra
Divay22
Queensucapus

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Pastor, My House Girl Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? / On Feminism In Nigeria. / I'm Confused About My Fiancee's Family PLEASE READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.