Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

A Night To Remember. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Night To Remember. (1163 Views)

A Dinner To Remember / A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Night To Remember. by Foxrain: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
I woke up as usual by 12am.This time I was not scared. I knew he was there, so I waited for him to approach. He used to appear every night, standing by the door,all I could ever make out was his shadow but this time I was ready, so I waited patiently.
My body was shivering under the red drape, I was naked underneath ,my breast was covered in cold sweats. My heart was not beating in fear, it was beating with anticipation, I was excited but also a little bit scared.
And then he approached me, and for the first time I could make out his face. He was the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He stood nearby 7 feet tall, naked as the day he was born. His manhood bouncing as he approached like the tail of a proud stallion. His muscles vibrated and even in the faint light, I could see it shining. He gently pulled up my drape and I was naked before him.
His hands caressed my virgin breast and gently he brought down his lips to nibble on it. I took the time to smell his hair and it smelt like fresh grass on the peak of the mountain. His hands traced down my navel till he found my womanhood. Like a door being opened for the first time, he found his way inside, and touched me till my moan enveloped the dark night.
Then he shut me up the best way he could when his lips covered mine. His breath smelled like a new wine, made from a freshly harvested vine.
We were enveloped in our euphoria, as his hands gently squeezed my tits and made a trail on my virgin nipples.
"I want to enter you " he whispered. His husky manly voice revebrated in the room and somehow I felt I was in a trance but the sharp pain between my thighs brought me back to reality. It was like an axe splitting me open. I wanted to scream but his lips covered mine and then I didn't feel pain, all I felt was a tingling of pleasure. Every thrust escalated my madness and soon I was screaming like a deranged psycho. I knew he was close and so was I but we had to reach a common consensus .So when I grabbed his muscular butt and drove him harder into my intimate region, we both let out a loud grunt and his warm liquid poured into me like a cool soda after a marathon.
And before I dozed off to sleep he whispered to me.
"you will have my baby and we shall name him Genesis "
I looked at the clock beside me and it was a perfect 3 Am.

(1) (Reply)

"My Father's Will" A Story From Wurastories / Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story / Please Recommend A Good Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.