Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria (52910 Views)

Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Nonybb: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
He gave her Saki "Ukwu"? Meaning the final sex?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by bamasite(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
MEANING THE REPORTERS HE WANTED TO SUE WHERE NOT TOO WRONG AFTER ALL!!!

Let us mingle here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3741745/invitees-glo-lafta-fest-let

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Fogman(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Lexusgs430: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Properly diced dog meat calabar soup at work. Once you chop that soup, you shall neva remain the same again.
Ask Iya Calabar, my grandmother's elder sister.....
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by slyopez(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kopno mi at work, musa is gone.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by nkemdi89(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Prayer point for married ladies " any calabar woman in my husband life die by fire" omo pray pray pray. But on a serious note most calabar ladies has done more harms than good to most marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by donestk(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Seems they have ukwu sugar

nkemdi89:
Prayer point for married ladies " any calabar woman in my husband life die by fire" omo pray pray pray. But on a serious note most calabar ladies has done more harms than good to most marriages.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Trexnemesis(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
BABANGBALI:
I was tolded that his white girlfriend cursed it

Who tolded yuo?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by figure007(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

She may be physically beautiful, but ill-mannered. Some of them are hell on earth and not everyone can endure.
that's just it.... Real fact about all these women though not all but 70% of them ...i pray that all single guys will never make mistake and marry Delilah in Jesus name o...because if you do you are dead man walking

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by ChiefSweetus: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Money does not make a man.. it reveals him.

I can imagine when Musa was a dead guy tripping for the fine Jamila on his street, dreaming about her day and night.

I bet she no give am face.

Till he made small money.

Now, with far more money, and exposure, he needs a woman that can keep up with the high standards WAGs in England have.

Life is a porayroe. Allah!

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by nkemdi89(f): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
donestk:
Seems they have ukwu sugar

Charms.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by imma2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
And she is from CALABAR

Fear the bolded
kiss

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by doverulez(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
So unfortunate for the wife. Well! Issokay for the wife cos she now have a big house and a Honda accord (new model) now she'll become those alhajas with small sugar boys. I am afalable, alhaja jamila. As for Ahmed musa it won't be long we'll hear another divorce. #kongnomi@work

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Lightening: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
nkemdi89:

Charms.

Neither Ukwu sugar nor charms but good attitude to relationship. Talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by imma2(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
nkemdi89:
Mbok, we like them like that smiley

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by klax(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pls who is Ahmed Muse and Jamila Is that same guy that used to play for Nigeria that alway ran faster than ball in the field

Just want to know before comment.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Tisham20(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
2 wives already and the say he's 24 years old

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
Money does not make a man.. it reveals him.

I can imagine when Musa was a dead guy tripping for the fine Jamila on his street, dreaming about her day and night.

I bet she no give am face.

Till he made small money.

Now, with far more money, and exposure, he needs a woman that can keep up with the high standards WAGs in England have.

Life is a porayroe. Allah!

Calm down, Ahmed musa has been on the national spotlight since 2010, when he was 17, so which tym dey for brokenness again?
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Zedoo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I wonder what might be his reason for dumping such a beauty.... Well, I wish him the best...

If Na by beauty....jayz no go cheat on beyonce
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Zedoo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tisham20:

Naso...24....age cheats everywhere... Nigga is 27 at least....and soon on the decline....
Naso emenike say e dey 23....

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by djeuneur: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Musa be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by jp79: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
I wish it is rumors
Why always calabar giRL
Even idris said or sang it

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by KAYD007(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ma nigga. .way to go mehn. ..nah so wink
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by elmagnifico411(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Musa, u go marry calabar woman, uno dey fear?? Issoke. Lemme come and be going. Your eye go soon clear. I hope sey by then another alahaji no go don marry your 1st wife, cos na there you go finish.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by neocortex: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

She may be physically beautiful, but ill-mannered. Some of them are hell on earth and not everyone can endure.

If she was as evil as you paint her, they will still be fighting in court
and this would not have happened

Jamila could have got a huge slice of Ahmed Musa’s fortune, but she turned down that chance after several human rights lawyers approached her in England to give them the mandate to sue her husband on her behalf.

“She rejected all their approaches,” another source was quoted.

So never throw stone when the coast is not clear.

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by OtiKpa(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
space007:
Haba.... Alhaji Musa!!! Your wife no sabi do again abi? Celeb and marriage problem are like Baba and fight against corruption.

Patronizing cheap Oloshos is his hobby.
Base on logistic.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Leiman100(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tisham20:
football.age

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Pascal181: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Aboki is always aboki, take him to London his brain remain aboki brain. in this period when everyone is trying to hold tight what he/she has aboki is there busy divorcing his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by wraheem(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Too much money

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Basfaq(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don't how truthful is this story is,but blame the woman,no be calabar dem say he wan marry.thrust me,she must have cooked all these native ingredients join pepper soup give him chop. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Amberon: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
He may also be abusive and a woman beater. It works both ways. Stop thinking that the problem must have come from the woman.
LionDeLeo:

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Vicolan:
Players can nva be trusted ....See as the dude denied that they had misunderstanding....... Fear players first follow by Devil oo
He denied that they have misunderstanding ?He told YOU that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions / AFCON: Nigerians React After Algeria Defeated Super Eagles / Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.