Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria (52911 Views)

Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Zedoo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
chloride6:

Beyonce fine? undecided

She ugly?

You know how many men dey use Vaseline for her picture? How many dey idolize am? How many dey swear say if Dem fit get am Dem no go ever hurt am?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by smarleybiz(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
luk at what buhari had put Nigerians into..
Eiyaaa, I pity d innocent gurl.
#Ipob all d way

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by bezimo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I wonder what might be his reason for dumping such a beauty.... Well, I wish him the best...

There are many beautiful devils out there, beautiful in appearance but a disaster in character and behavior.How can you enjoy that kind of person, na quarrel every time.Thats why guys must not marry a girl based on beauty alone, it's a would be regrettable decision most often.

I heard live, a bitter complain from a guy who left his God ordained fiancee and married another woman based on beauty, the man don tire.If you see him bitterly complaining, you would pity him.That lady dealt with him, embarrassed him, scattered his life ,he was crying making the complain.I looked at his story, I watched his story and I received wisdom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by bukola08(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
gift01:
2 wives and he's only 24
So you believe musa is 24. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by kibra4u(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Welcomme:
The fool will surely regret this...
Dont judge cos you dont even know who is really at fault here. Its there life o. Mind your own.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Take away SEX from marriage and everything will move smoothly without infidelity. But because our life revolves around SEX, we will always have divorce...I knew one of them was cheating the other.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by ephi123(f): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
But his religion permits him to have more than one wife so why going the divorce route? Anyway, it's his choice.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by BABANGBALI: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Trexnemesis:

Who tolded yuo?
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
What did she do to deserved this hope I will no come and regret

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by neocortex: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Nobody is demonising anyone here and indeed, I have praised the Hausa ladies for not being greedy. However, Ahmed Musa has taken his decision, you can invite her over and worship her as a queen rather than trying to apportion blame to the young man.

I know what some of you are trying to say, "the Hausa man has no regards for women". And if that is the case, it will be more appropriate you check the forum for countless cases of domestic violence against women in your places and stop trying to coin non existent scenario.

Tonto Dickey, Ini Edo, Tiwa savage and many others separated from their husbands with fight, take your time to analyse those situations and allow the north with their's.

Finally, you say some hausa men are "violent provocateur", but how many Hausa men have killed their wives for rituals? If you want cases of domestic violence against women from your places, I can provide you with several links.

Here are just three recently reported cases for a start. I challenge you to also give links to similar cases by a hausa man.

Pastor beat up wife and threatened to kill her
http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/benin-pastor-descends-on-his-wife-after.html

Man blinds wife over housemaid.
https://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/amp/

Lady smashed her husband's windscreen after she was beaten by the husband.
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/lady-smashes-her-husband-car-windscreen.html

Sorry, I do not engage in tribal bashing, so you will need to find a suitable opponent.

At the bold words, again you committed a blunder of generalisation and misplaced
anger as I neither write the bold nor insinuate it in my post, it was you who lumped
hausa women together as being ill-mannered.

My message was clear enough, you can't blame a woman for the failure of her marriage
simply because she is a woman unless of course you have a first-hand experience of
the failed marriage.

Finally, I will say, I am highly disappointed that you had to resort lo listing crime by
tribes just to defend your points because that was not my first impression of you
when I replied to your post.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
CHAII...GUY WAN MARRY OYINBO....DIARISS GOD OOO
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Myself2(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

She may be physically beautiful, but ill-mannered. Some of them are hell on earth and not everyone can endure.

You and the people that liked your post should be very ashamed of yourselves as it appears you lack the capacity to reason well.If she was troublesome as you alleged,why didn't she sue the hell out of the aboki wey obviously don chop Calabar "special dish wey dem jazz"
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by davidif: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I wonder what might be his reason for dumping such a beauty.... Well, I wish him the best...

You are putting way too much emphasis on outward beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Littlefish(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
too much money don't make some people think right, it is well.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by doctimonyeka(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
bezimo:

There are many beautiful devils out there, beautiful in appearance but a disaster in character and behavior.How can you enjoy that kind of person, na quarrel every time.Thats why guys must not marry a girl based on beauty alone, it's a would be regrettable decision most often.

I heard live, a bitter complain from a guy who left his God ordained fiancee and married another woman based on beauty, the man don tire.If you see him bitterly complaining, you would pity him.That lady dealt with him, embarrassed him, scattered his life ,he was crying making the complain.I looked at his story, I watched his story and I received wisdom.
hmmmmm... God will help us oo
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by doctimonyeka(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
davidif:

You are putting way too much emphasis on outward beauty.
No.. Not exactly..
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by oyeb15: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
I Dont know why Hausa people love Honda cars so much.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by davidif: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
bezimo:

For real?
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by aalangel(f): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
2nd wives are evil women!!!!!
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by davidif: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctimonyeka:
No.. Not exactly..

Yep you are. It should I read your original comments back to you? You said
"
"

As if a beautiful woman is so different from the others that she can't have character flaws. Anyone who Is grown knows that lòoks dont tell you much about the character of a person. A woman could be super pretty and just be as flawed like every one around her.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by thinkmoney(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2017
She is a mumu to have rejected those lawyers offer. She may be trying to play nice, like those wealth are not the reason she married Musa in the first place, and she may still be hopeful that things turn around eventually. But things don't work that way. She needs the money for her security, and to discourage Musa treating divorce lightly in the future .
Moreover, when you are a virtous homegirl, and you are in competition with CALABAR ladies, based on logistics, you are DOOMED.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Codes151(m): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Calabar woman?? Jamila forgerrit

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by ehioziosa: 1:30am On Apr 15, 2017
Europa League draw: When does the draw for the semifinals take place?

click on the link below to know

http://winpalz.com/2017/04/15/europa-league-draw-when-does-the-draw-for-the-semifinals-take-place/

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by davidif: 1:35am On Apr 15, 2017
klax:
Pls who is Ahmed Muse and Jamila Is that same guy that used to play for Nigeria that alway ran faster than ball in the field

Yoooooooo!!!! Savagery!!
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 2:57am On Apr 15, 2017
[s]
Myself2:

You and the people that liked your post should be very ashamed of yourselves as it appears you lack the capacity to reason well.If she was troublesome as you alleged,why didn't she sue the hell out of the aboki wey obviously don chop Calabar "special dish wey dem jazz"
[/s]

Thrash.

How many of your people down south have been taken to court regarding divorce. How many baby mamas have taken the father of their babies to court.

If you don't know, Hausa ladies have pride and wouldn't give a damn about whatever you have let alone trying to get anything out of it.

Ahmed Musa is abokii but the wife is not abokii, right? You can invite her for marriage since she has good manners, Ahmed Musa has taken a decision.

Meanwhile, is this one of the much trumpeted women protection fight?

Check South, there are handfuls of cases for your attention.

Here are few of the recently reported cases.

Pastor beat up wife and threatened to kill her
http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/benin-pastor-descends-on-his-wife-after.html

Man blinds wife over housemaid.
https://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/amp/

Lady smashed her husband's windscreen after she was beaten by the husband.
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/lady-smashes-her-husband-car-windscreen.html
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 3:06am On Apr 15, 2017
thinkmoney:
She is a mumu to have rejected those lawyers offer. She may be trying to play nice, like those wealth are not the reason she married Musa in the first place, and she may still be hopeful that things turn around eventually. But things don't work that way. She needs the money for her security, and to discourage Musa treating divorce lightly in the future .
Moreover, when you are a virtous homegirl, and you are in competition with CALABAR ladies, based on logistics, you are DOOMED.

@ the emboldened, Northern ladies ain't money mongers as you are trying to portray. Go to the north, you will see a pretty lady living happily with her poor husband. If your ladies marry for money, not all ladies do. Besides, this lady can't go poor because, Ahmed has given her some of his assets which should be enough. I know ladies in "some places" will want to take everything belonging to the young man, but northern ladies ain't brought up that way.

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 3:18am On Apr 15, 2017
neocortex:

Sorry, I do not engage in tribal bashing, so you will need to find a suitable opponent.

At the bold words, again you committed a blunder of generalisation and misplaced
anger as I neither write the bold nor insinuate it in my post, it was you who lumped
hausa women together as being ill-mannered.

My message was clear enough, you can't blame a woman for the failure of her marriage
simply because she is a woman unless of course you have a first-hand experience of
the failed marriage.

Finally, I will say, I am highly disappointed that you had to resort lo listing crime by
tribes just to defend your points because that was not my first impression of you
when I replied to your post.

Dude, stop lying just to score cheap inconsequential points on a faceless forum. Your attempt to twist my submission is crashing like a pack of cards.

Pls can you remind me when I stated the emboldened? That hausa women are ill-mannered.

When I say the lady might be ill-mannered, how does that translate to "lump hausa women together as being ill-mannered"?

Also,
neocortex:
anger as I neither write the bold nor insinuate it in my post,
Same person wrote,
neocortex:
Will it be fair if someone describe you as a violent provocateur since that
is the way some hausa men behave
?
Meaning, such "violent provocateur" are not found in the non Hausa men.

Yet,
neocortex:
Sorry, I do not engage in tribal bashing

This is where the list you hated seeing got its relevance from.

Not that I'm bothered with your attempt to distort my submission, just that you don't need to lie over inconsequential argument, it doesn't speak well of you your moniker.

Let me come and be going since lie don enter the matter

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 3:37am On Apr 15, 2017
bezimo:

This is exactly what I said and some people are fuming already because of that. If this guy in your story divorce that trouble he called beauty, people will start asking why he divorced "such a beautiful" girl as if being beautiful is all that is required to make a happy home.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by henrimoto(m): 5:55am On Apr 15, 2017
gift01:
2 wives and he's only 24
so you believe Ahmed musa is really 24 ?
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by delishpot: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

She may be physically beautiful, but ill-mannered. Some of them are hell on earth and not everyone can endure.

Or she found out he was cheating on her with the new woman he is about to marry and complained or she rejected his proposal to bring in a second wife. Such could cause a home to break down. If you found out your wife has a side lover, will you keep building a home with her? Just as some women can be hell on earth so can some men. Did you read where she rejected the opportunity to take his money? If she was as badvas you insinuating, wouldn't she fight tooth and nail to take as much of his property as she could just to punish him? After all we all know the court in the country she lived with him would favour her to some certain extent. I understand your point of view tho, to many Nigerians husbands are always saints and could do no wrong EVER. It is as if all men suddenly turn angels when they get married .
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by delishpot: 6:12am On Apr 15, 2017
bezimo:

We're you expecting him to eat his cake and have it? grin grin grin I hope she is still dealing with him and I hope the one he dumped has found happiness with a man who trully appreciates her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions / AFCON: Nigerians React After Algeria Defeated Super Eagles / Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.