Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos (60264 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Chuknovski(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2017
2 things involved 1. chop money 2.low knacking ability grin

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Lakebeyin(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2017
That's the concept.. Love has diff meanings lol. Thumb up to you guys
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Was d dicck dat good dat she had to disgrace herself in public cos of a man
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Love can't be forced. If you feel you ain't enjoying your relationship, why not humbly walk out of the damn relationship. I hate public stunt like this.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Putinbo: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2017
But why must she provoke the man to the extent that he will be beating her?
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2017
zyzxx:
Beating your gf is just out of it

It never right

Thou some ladies are devil, some lack home training and respect, likes wise some guys too are moral bankrupt

Just move if u find yourself in that shoe

You are right, beating them is out of it.. Just shoot them instead.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Putinbo: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2017
No smoke without fire. The girl must have been very provocative
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by schumastic(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2017
is really bad to hit a lady, never in support of it..just break up and some ladies can be really annoying.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by sekem: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Which kain yeye reporting with yeye pictures be dis?

Be like say op hide for one corner dey snap?

But wait o... which kain yeye mod carry dis yeye story go frontpage?

Anyway sha

Nairaland na yeye place sef

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2017
zyzxx:

It never right

Thou some ladies are devil, some lack home training and respect, likes wise some guys too are moral bankrupt

beating your bf is right abi
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2017
hmmmm e b like say both of them follow de shout "CRUCIFY HIM! CRUCIFY HIM!....." #good-friday
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Judithjovial(f): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
And this post made front page, na wa ooo
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by phizzle017(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
zyzxx:

It never right

Some girls are animals and evil. I met one recently and I almost beat her up. She slapped me over 5 times and it only took the grace of God for me not to beat her. She went in the middle of my house screaming and calling me names so my neighbours could hear. I had to call the police to help me get her out of my house else I may pummeled her to coma
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by 2bam: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2017
am not seeing anything like fight there,just a group of people discussing about the hardship in town.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by abbey2812(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
light9:
Scammer
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by GloryCardinal(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Make we fry bread them
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by opius: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Busy body , what's ur buz , if someone cough in his house you will come here and share it . Falana gbo ti e tara eni lan gbo
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Sultty(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2017
OP i got something to tell u tongue

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by yanbaba57643525: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2017
So much more for an happy ending after winning fixed game. Details below
contact or whatxap +234-812-2298-319
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by firstking01(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Afonjas and beating their wives...musa's wife just filed a divorce with him...Cos of similar issue.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Olufemi66(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Based on logistics, no work for Abuja.
dacblogger:

This based on logistics is becoming stale already.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by profbabatunde: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pppYNeLM6B4][/url] Easter greetings from Lagooz Schools
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by forget101O(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2017
That area seem to be Utako area. This is Good Friday show. The flogging scene grin
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Acetyl(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
This story dry small wahlahi
So what should we do undecided

She knows what to do she just wan yama herself finish grin rubbish so its now she wants to beat after he done flog am for how many years grin
Men both of them no well

And Op you call that pics undecided Really all i see is pppl standing around looking jobless ..

Goodfriday cheesy
pm me let me change that your nose ring to diamond...You beautiful!
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Nature8(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
zyzxx:
It never right
*Thou some ladies are devil*, some lack home training and respect

*Aki & Pawpaw's voice*.. You're right..

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by lozanni(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Michellla:
And you had to snap them.
Amebo.

grin That's what makes social media interesting, a fight this morning in Abuja is being viewed in Lagos and all over the world.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by OgaJonah(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ok woo,, THE TOTO NEVER SWEET HIM LAST NYT.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos by Michellla(f): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
lozanni:

grin That's what makes social media interesting, a fight this morning in Abuja is being viewed in Lagos and all over the world.
I feel you smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.