Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry (1147 Views)

Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend / SHOCKING: Bride Price in Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry by mroop(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2017
See the shocking bride-price list given to a Nigerian man who intends to marry from Rivers state

A Nigerian Facebook User, Vicky Thompson Owhorji has shared a list given to his friend who is planning to marry a girl from Ubima Community, in Ikwerre LGA, Rivers State.

Vicky who was shocked with the list his friend was given said “They would have told me and my friend to open a provision store for them na instead of giving us this item.

Read what he wrote below + The Item List.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/a-nigerian-facebook-user-vicky-thompson.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2017
grin

That's all the basic needs u will need to start the married life sha grin

What the hell u gonna pay 2k naira juz to knock the door and another 2k naira to open mother's mouth.... shocked shocked shocked

Chaaaai...

Re: See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry by LecciGucci: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Hhhmmm
Re: See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry by modelsms(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Make them kukuma tell my ayam buying a wife
Re: See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry by Prince4945(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2017
L
Re: See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry by sinistermind(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2017
Kilode!!! Opening of mother's mouth kwa. But i think all these are subject to negotiation and an agreement can be reached. Speaking from how It's done where i am from and how friends did theirs.
Re: See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry by Michellla(f): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2017
After buying all these then he finds out shes no longer a virgin. grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Shocking Bride-price List Given To A Nigerian Man Who Intends To Marry by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Igbo kwenu cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Still Believes I Am A Virgin But I Was Gang-defiled In School –Lady / Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play / Is This A Pre-wedding Pics Or What? (18+ Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.