Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play (1143 Views)

As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? / See Why African Women Got The Biggest Back Side / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Hargusto(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2017
Domestic Violence......Yes its always about the men beating women, everyone talks about men beating women, some would even say men who beats women are animal....but sometimes we forget to address the issue of women's provocative attitude and insultive words which could trigger a man's temperament....women should help men not to get angry and should respect them...women have the highest role to play in this cos most of this men who raised their hands to beat women are bin frustrated and have gotten to their limit...Everyone's got their limit...Most men who calls these men animals could obviously do more when they put on the same shoes or find themselves in that position......This is not to support domestic violence tho but women should please help these men to avoid bin abused....#LOBATAN#

@lalasticlala
Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2017
It takes two hands to clap & not every situation is the same. You can't solely place blame on women, while there're men who are repeat offenders & have been violent in every relationship they've been in due to psychological & environmental issues etc. Yes, some women are provocative but there're also men who don't need much provocation to glove a woman. All it takes could be dinner not being ready on time & he'd flip the Bleep out over that. You hear of cases like that all the time. Guys have issues too, so it's not always about what these women did in most of these cases, if you followed up on either the relationship itself or the relationship history of the guy involved.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Lionessza(f): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2017
While I do acknowledge that there are provocative women out there, you must also admit that it's a personal choice to punch or slap them or choose to leave them. What about the many abusers who are not provoked who just feel the need to control not only their lovers , some even do it with friends and colleagues?. What about the ones who use drugs and alcohol as an excuse knowing they have bigger underlying personal issues. Every abusive guy is responsible for their own behavior and lack of self control , no excuses . WOMEN SHOULD HELP MEN NOT TO GET ANGRY ? Really ? Trust me if you cant control your own anger issues no one can help you there......go get counseling or something. Respect should be mutual.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

While I do acknowledge that there are provocative women out there, you must also admit that it's a personal choice to punch or slap them or choose to leave them. What about the many abusers who are not provoked who just feel the need to control not only their lovers , some even do it with friends and colleagues?. What about the ones who use drugs and alcohol as an excuse knowing they have bigger underlying personal issues. Every abusive guy is responsible for their own behavior and lack of self control , no excuses . WOMEN SHOULD HELP MEN NOT TO GET ANGRY ? Really ? Trust me if you cant control your own anger issues no one can help you there......go get counseling or something. Respect should be mutual.

Yup. They say an abuser will always blame you for their actions towards you. Like you have them on remote control lol. Pathetic, really.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by NairalandCS(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:
It takes two hands to clap & not every situation is the same. You can't solely place blame on women, while there're men who are repeat offenders & have been violent in every relationship they've been in due to psychological & environmental issues etc. Yes, some women are provocative but there're also men who don't need much provocation to glove a woman. All it takes could be dinner not being ready on time & he'd flip the Bleep out over that. You hear of cases like that all the time. Guys have issues too, so it's not always about what these women did in most of these cases, if you followed up on either the relationship itself or the relationship history of the guy involved.

Still trying to make it sound like the guys are to be blame most of the time while op is saying it's a two way street, 50/50 thing.
Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2017
NairalandCS:

Still trying to make it sound like the guys are to be blame most of the time while op is saying it's a two way street, 50/50 thing.

His title says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Lionessza(f): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Yup. They say an abuser will always blame you for their actions towards you. Like you have them on remote control lol. Pathetic, really.

Lol , yeah it's really pathetic same as the parents who get "upset" at children and punch them like they are punching their drinking buddies or even worse beat them to death . I mean seriously who do we blame that lack of self control to now? The poor 6 year old who broke and glass or something grin
Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by NairalandCS(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

His title says otherwise.

Touché.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol , yeah it's really pathetic same as the parents who get "upset" at children and punch them like they are punching their drinking buddies or even worse beat them to death . I mean seriously who do we blame that lack of self control to now? The poor 6 year old who broke and glass or something grin

Hahaha. TBH, sometimes I can understand the blinding rage where kids are concerned tongue Yazi, my sister's kids drew these giant people on the walls & the middle one punched holes through her brand new leather sofas with a pen. I was silently raging on her behalf because if it were me, I'd be in orange overalls by now grin I don't like ANYONE messing with my stuff. I think I'd be one of those spirits that haunt their former homes lol.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Lionessza(f): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. TBH, sometimes I can understand the blinding rage where kids are concerned tongue Yazi, [b]my sister's kids drew these giant people on the walls & the middle one punched holes through her brand new leather sofas [/b]with a pen. I was silently raging on her behalf because if it were me, I'd be in orange overalls by now grin I don't like ANYONE messing with my stuff. I think I'd be one of those spirits that haunt their former homes lol.

Evil woman grin. Damn! @ the bolded, I know those little fucke#s can sometimes make you lose your mind. A few months back I laughed at my sister's man, he was washing his car and his son was out there with him , he's almost 3 . He left him alone for a few minutes to get something inside the house .when he returns the boy was like tata come see lol and he did and there was a long scratch at the door that he made with a tool . Yho he was so pissed I don't remember ever hearing him using profanity before but that day I heard him screaming loudly to the child "you asshole" grin . My sister on the other hand was like you are both assholes grin why leave him with sharp objects in the first place lol.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Evil woman grin. Damn! @ the bolded, I know those little fucke#s can sometimes make you lose your mind. A few months back I laughed at my sister's man, he was washing his car and his son was out there with him , he's almost 3 . He left him alone for a few minutes to get something inside the house .when he returns the boy was like tata come see lol and he did and there was a long scratch at the door that he made with a tool . Yho he was so pissed I don't remember ever hearing him using profanity before but that day I heard him screaming loudly to the child "you asshole" grin . My sister on the other hand was like you are both assholes grin why leave him with sharp objects in the first place lol.

LMFAO. Ermerggerd! shocked

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Lionessza(f): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. Ermerggerd! shocked

grin grin I know hey.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin

Ndingamcubha lol. I definitely don't have a single maternal bone on my body. My kids will be ruled with an iron fist. Kikikiki. I don't like unruly children.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Lionessza(f): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Ndingamcubha lol. I definitely don't have a single maternal bone on my body. My kids will be ruled with an iron fist. Kikikiki. I don't like unruly children.

LMFAO shocked. Atleast I've found someone who's worse than me in that department, thanks for making me feel I will be the best mommy grin. TBH i get apprehensive just by thinking about having someone whom I can't give to anyone else when I'm tired of them grin. I can enjoy someone's kids coz I know when they start their usual ish I will take them back to sender lol.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

omg Zar!!! shocked is that how you will be dealing with our babies?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO shocked. Atleast I've found someone who's worse than me in that department, thanks for making me feel I will be the best mommy grin. TBH i get apprehensive just by thinking about having someone whom I can't give to anyone else when I'm tired of them grin. I can enjoy someone's kids coz I know when they start their usual ish I will take them back to sender lol.

LMAO. Same here. I don't dislike kids though, I just don't like the assholish ones tongue A prime example, those kids that throw tantrums at grocery stores. Arg! There's this girl I'm "friends" with here at my place of residence. She moved to the burbs just yesterday though. So anyway, she has a 4-year-old son. The child has broken all her phones because she lets him play with them. Now when I used to go there, visiting, he wanted to play with mine. I wouldn't let him. You should have seen the look of pure pain on his mother face when I did that. Oh well. Don't care!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jayceon:
omg Zar!!! shocked is that how you will be dealing with our babies?

Hahaha. Don't start. How are you today, Jace? smiley
Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Lionessza(f): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Same here. I don't dislike kids though, I just don't like the assholish ones tongue A prime example, those kids that throw tantrums at grocery stores. Arg! There's this girl I'm "friends" with here at my place of residence. She moved to the burbs just yesterday though. So anyway, she has a 4-year-old son. The child has broken all her phones because she lets him play with them. Now when I used to go there, visiting, he wanted to play with mine. I wouldn't let him. You should have seen the look of pure pain on his mother face when I did that. Oh well. Don't care!

Lol , I know those types and they usually don't stop that sort of behavior for a longtime if the parents are passive so she must be prepared for and assholish teenager lol.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Don't start. How are you today, Jace? smiley
I'm fine thanx,how is you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. / What A Girl Is Likely To Experience With A Yahoo Boy / Stupid But Sensitive Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.