Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

“dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” (661 Views)

”my Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out. / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by dammy13(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Dark-complexioned people can’t go far in life unless they bleach – IG user @queenmau1

Well this is According to a lady called Lopex Morrissa Escandell who claims on her bio of facebook and instagram that she is The most beautiful Queen on instagram and Facebook and the world at large.

If you were born black and still black at age 18, you will never go far in life. I was born black, as in charcoal black but look at me today lighter than Bob risky and successful. Be like me, be like Bob Risky.

http://fabinfos.com/dark-complexioned-people-cant-go-far-life-unless-bleach-nigerian-lady/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by littlewonders: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2017
Thrash! If the space in between your ass remains black then you end is here.

1 Like

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by McBrooklyn(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2017
Bullshit, this so-called IG user probably bleached her brain join AhsweartoGod... But on a more serious note, with the rate at which ladies are bleaching nowadays, there will be scarcity of dark ladies in few years time... cheesy 

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2017
grin

Bumbae1 see this sloagn ooo..

be like Queenmau1...be like Bobrisky grin grin

1 Like

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by pweetychyka(f): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Abeg who be dis otokolo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All dis people wen dey bleach, will not make heaven if care is not taken oooooo! grin grin grin

Cos God will punish dem for their deceptive measures!

#blackboldnbeautiful!

1 Like

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by CaroLyner(f): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Out of her mouth spilleth traaash

1 Like

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by Michellla(f): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by modelsms(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2017
What do I do with this girl now?
Even when there are many dark successful people.
This girl's statement is one of the reasons why people say that girls have fish brains. I have seem smart intelligent girls though.

In my innermost hearts i even gravitate towards dark people.

Well, check my signature for your data pls
Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by Homeboiy: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Asha wooo
Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Your brain is definitely over bleached
Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by malificent(f): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Shes mad,very mad for that statement. Shallow minded thinking..
Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by Safiaa(f): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Colourism at its best. It's a serious issue that the whole world has.

We are the reason why society will never accepr our dark skin. We are our worst enemies. If we cannot love ourselves, please tell me how the rest of the world will?
They will continue to view dark skin as inferior because we have millions of black people like herself, who hate the skin they were born with. Why is the bleaching industry making millions of dollars/naira per year? The problem is within us, and this will continue to happen as long as we hate our skin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by SINZ: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2017
And I'm just here chilling like... cool

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by nikkypearl(f): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2017
and how far have you gone

'coz I'm seeing this yeye name for the first time ever ! Morrisa kor, samosa ni ...

shiorrrr!!!
Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by refiner(f): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2017
I wish i can bleash my skin to black...i hope my children will be dark...

I'm in love with black! cheesy
Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by Nutase: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Sickos you and Bob risky who unable epp?
Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by Flameneo10: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2017
The op is suffering from what i call mental slavery. go and read the book "what's wrong with been black" by matthew Ashimolowo .and thank me later

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2017
If you have brain, you can go anywhere in life.

Chimamanda adichie.

Genevive nnaji.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Agbani darego.

Funke Akindele.

Patience Ozokwu, etc

This women are far more better and richer than you.

1 Like

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by popefuse(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
If you have brain, you can go anywhere in life.

Chimamanda adichie.

Genevive nnaji.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Agbani darego.

Funke Akindele.

Patience Ozokwu, etc

This women are far more better and richer than you.
u 4got dis
michelle obama
Rihanna
Serena williams

1 Like

Re: “dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” by nathaniel007(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2017
refiner:
I wish i can bleash my skin to black...i hope my children will be dark...

I'm in love with black! cheesy
ok but u cute like dis

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Be A Good Husband / Ay’s Wife Slams Pregnant Freda Francis "Leave My Family Alone" - See Chats / Pls Always Do Dis U Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.