Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life (8123 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Rhymer2020(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
STOP DATING MENTALLY BROKE GIRLS
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn from it.
Men!!!!!!!!
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Broke Girls.
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.
4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
4c. Or is she a ghost worker?
( NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men )
How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
Am not saying this because am working but it's what I see in most ladies.
5. No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.
6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.
8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.
9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
because of her physical beauty.
10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
11. So don't ever think of settling for less brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way worse than not having money.
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
Ladies please don't blame me... I just want to make sense common. 2020 Common sense

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Oluromantic: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nairaland has become so boring

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rhymer2020:
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn from it.
Men!!!!!!!!
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Broke Girls.
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.
4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way worse than not having money.
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
Ladies please don't blame me... I just want to make sense common. 2020 Common sense
Common sense is you focusing on your life and leaving these ladies alone. Your unsolicited words are not necessary, fam.
Why don't you try to come up with ideas that can help startups or something, mate?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by mofeoluwadassah: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oluromantic:
like seriously...thought i was the only one that noticed o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Nehyooh(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oluromantic:
What's boring in the write up?
Can't you see senses in it ?
Learn from it bro !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Dt03(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
smilingfatpanda:

For amazing MTN and GLO data offers, please chat 08154622046
The Data Offers Include:
MTN: 10GB: 1,000 15GB: 1,500 20GB: 2,200 (I MONTH VALIDITY) GLO: 5GB: 500; 12GB: 1,000 15GB: 1,300 20GB: 20,000

[b]Please, serious buyers only. Do not even chat me up if you have doubts. [/b]I don't have the power to start convincing anyone that I am legit.
Also, any one who needs an unlimited Netflix account should chat or call me: 08154622046

Stop this...
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Rhymer2020:
Men!!!!!!!!
I mean:
But
This is more than CORONAVIRUS
The STRIKING TRUTH is that, No Lady would want to settle for a JOBLESS MAN or a MAN she sees as a liability.
In fact, MANY LADIES start screening you from your Height, CAR and Wears.
But they expect Gainfully Employed MEN to rush them especially when they carry enormous burdens with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Karmaisme(m): 4:11am On Apr 25, 2020

For amazing MTN and GLO data offers, please chat 08154622046
The Data Offers Include:
MTN: 10GB: 1,000 15GB: 1,500 20GB: 2,200 (I MONTH VALIDITY) GLO: 5GB: 500; 12GB: 1,000 15GB: 1,300 20GB: 20,000

[b]Please, serious buyers only. Do not even chat me up if you have doubts. [/b]I don't have the power to start convincing anyone that I am legit.
Also, any one who needs an unlimited Netflix account should chat or call me: 08154622046

Scammer.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by johnkey: 4:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Someone suggest a good website where I can kill boredom, nairaland no get that vibe again.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Op don't mind them I have learnt something

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Millenniumlady(f): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2020
johnkey:
Someone suggest a good website where I can kill boredom, nairaland no get that vibe again.
Let's go to Ashawo thread lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by DoubleEngine007: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Lamb101:
Op don't mind them I have learnt something
Oil dey Op head.. Only the liabilities,that he just explained up there,will see it as boring or guys who are already aware of the truth up there... Anything to enlighten the "yet to understand guys"is appreciated brah... Lamb101 ,corona will not kill you,Op ,corona will not kill you.. Ladies who are liabilities will not come near us o..
Any girl that can't add something meaningful to a guy's life,should be disposed asap.. Minus sex please.. Sex is a 50/50 thing for a guy and girl.. Some of these girls,should bring something better to the table,by then maybe guys can start taking them serious.. But for now,liabilities go away please..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Faber(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Rhymer2020:
Men!!!!!!!!
I mean:
But

How you know them from Social media...if you start chatting with them, they will quickly move the conversation to a financial zone...next thing is send me, can you buy for me...

4 Likes

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Skmoda360(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Oluromantic:
Then make it lively..... undecided
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by topedoski(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Leave women....

Then hustle hustle hustle hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by efembaba(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2020
There are some truth in d write up.. Any lady who is pissed by d writeup is just expressing defence because she is hit by those points

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
NockMedia:

Common sense is you focusing on your life and leaving these ladies alone. Your unsolicited words are not necessary, fam.
Why don't you try to come up with ideas that can help startups or something, mate?
Haa Haaa

Won de undecided
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Let's go to Ashawo thread lipsrsealed
Don't corrupt him!!
You are a bad Influence Aunty undecided
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by cloud7000: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
u no get work? sad

you want to earn little bucks online like i do....check my signature for info
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by efembaba(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Abi o.. Awon ti start up kiss wink
eni4real:

Haa Haaa

Won de undecided
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Glink2018(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
efembaba:
There are some truth in d write up.. Any lady who is pissed by d writeup is just expressing defence because she is hit by those points

An average naija lady sees a guy like an ATM...
Since some of our ladies are claiming unnecessary rights, let them also be responsible...some of the married men are bitterly complaining about the burden some gluttonous and self-centered wives are putting on them

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by nwachukwu9(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Most of the ladies I have come across have one or two of the characteristics you have listed, especially those ones that can't buy gift on birthday and expect you to bring down the world for her. 99% of the ladies are like that. The only lady that is not like that is the one that love you from her heart and it is only God that can direct you to that damsel. Stop wasting your time chasing girls, allow God to lead you to the right person.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Haywhymido(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
bullseye
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by loadedvibes: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Some points raised here are very valid points
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Usorohtheman(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Women have one or two of these characteristics
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by jeff1607(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rhymer2020:
Men!!!!!!!!
I mean:
But

Are u in any serious relationship or married?
Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Akinbahm(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oluromantic:

so so so so boring from crazy stories to stale topics...

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by chubinwa(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oluromantic:
The vitality of nairaland is still a top notch. it gets more interested every passing day and with posts like this makes it more interesting and expository.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Vice Versa

Re: Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life by Russo35(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
NockMedia:

Bros,na romance section be this carry ur seriousness or business mind go the appropriate section wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. / My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa / Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.