Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Cruellest Things Said During A Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cruellest Things Said During A Break Up (1256 Views)

My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruellest Things Said During A Break Up by xavier0327(f): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2017
After catching him cheating in my own house, with my cousin, ON MY BIRTHDAY, his reason was " our relationship is about emotion not sex"!!!
Re: Cruellest Things Said During A Break Up by gbegemaster(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2017
xavier0327:
After catching him cheating in my own house, with my cousin, ON MY BIRTHDAY, his reason was " our relationship is about emotion not sex"!!!
Meaning you guys have not had sex?

1 Like

Re: Cruellest Things Said During A Break Up by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
xavier0327:
was the relationship about sex? grin
Re: Cruellest Things Said During A Break Up by dayleke: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
dingbang:
was the relationship about sex? grin

They will never answer that one na....
Re: Cruellest Things Said During A Break Up by illicit(m): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2020
And what did your cousin say
Re: Cruellest Things Said During A Break Up by paulolee(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2020
she said, she did it because she's tired of lieing and pretending jus to have access to his ex bigger stick.

(1) (Reply)

Does This Ever Happened To You? / . / (photo)see D South African Female Economist Causing Landslide With Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.