Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

(photo)see D South African Female Economist Causing Landslide With Her Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)see D South African Female Economist Causing Landslide With Her Backside (1253 Views)

Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / "I'm Looking For A Nigerian Guy With Big D" - South African Lady / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photo)see D South African Female Economist Causing Landslide With Her Backside by bigCassava: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2017
south African lady called Mabel lubedi.
An economist by profession took to her IG handle to share this pictures. As her male trippers are not left out in the comment box. One said "you got the boys acting thirsty"
See more pictures

Source – http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/08/see-south-african-female-economist.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed, My Cousin And I Dating Same Girl / Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public / I Married My Lover Despite Her Health Issues, Today She Is The Strongest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.