Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? (1659 Views)

A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Heromaniaa: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
Pure waste of time tongue.
your time is irredeemably wasted already. You are just a loose brown leaf waiting to drop dead. No offence. grin
Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Heromaniaa: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
I once stumbled upon dairy section and I read a few diaries, I felt a little disgusted by the way people bare their whole life activity on diary section (though I enjoyed reading motherhood diaries), but I don't think its safe especially on a public forum.

What is your take on this?
may I also add that you are cheap impersonator, defeated by an abysmally low self esteem, ashamed of her/himself. Scurry back to your hole and enjoy the misery you are accustomed to.
Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Op it's not for everyone. To me it's like a therapy or a "life journey dairy". Besides I know exactly what does NOT belong there. In fact it's just for me and me alone. It's only online because that pushes me to actually update as much as I can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
It's a very good idea even though I'm unlikely to even do one. I once came across a diary of a girl who has unfortunately passed on. She was a cancer sufferer. Her diary is a rollercoaster ride from day1 till she finally passed. I loved every page of it. people use diaries to express their life and thoughts.
Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
kimbra:
It's funny. All you do is talk to yourself. Update your daily activities and nothing more.

Like one someone "shared" with me. The girl said she was with her mum's 4,000 and was passing by a market, she stopped and shopped for clothes. A pair of Jean was N1,400 blah! blah!! blah!! Like seriously, who cares?...i felt like slapping the person that shared that crap. grin
some diaries are worth it, and deep.
Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
It's a very good idea even though I'm unlikely to even do one. I once came across a diary of a girl who has unfortunately passed on. She was a cancer sufferer. Her diary is a rollercoaster ride from day1 till she finally passed. I loved every page of it. people use diaries to express their life and thoughts.
How did you know she passed away?
Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Heromaniaa:
may I also add that you are cheap impersonator, defeated by an abysmally low self esteem, ashamed of her/himself. Scurry back to your hole and enjoy the misery you are accustomed to.
Chai, e pain am grintongue.
Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by photoshoot(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:

You believe those made uo bullshìt people type on diary section?
I bet you believe Santa is real grin

grin grin grin half of what most have are lies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
How did you know she passed away?
it was an open diary. her friend's updated on it. It was before I even joined NL.
Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
At a point I believe its made up, people come on nairaland to brag about their imaginary husband and wife and their imaginary sweet life filled with happiness and laughter, they could even make you envious. Such is social media.

I think that's where you have to be careful. The moment anyone who has a dairy feels he/she has to update because of likes or make sth up because of likes is when it gets ridiculous and pathetic.
You should do it just for YOURSELF. The rest shouldn't matter. I read some dairies here and sometimes it's a reflection of my life. Sometimes it even helps me.
Sure sometimes it's just what happens in your life, boring stuffs (at least when it comes to mine) but those boring stuffs will lead to the moment of epiphany where you then realize you've learnt sth from this week/month/year and it's really cool writing about that journey.

1 Like

Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
kimbra:
It's funny. All you do is talk to yourself. Update your daily activities and nothing more.

Like one someone "shared" with me. The girl said she was with her mum's 4,000 and was passing by a market, she stopped and shopped for clothes. A pair of Jean was N1,400 blah! blah!! blah!! Like seriously, who cares?...i felt like slapping the person that shared that crap. grin

Guess the person that shared it cares..
Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by onwards: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Only damaged people need therapy. I mean psychologically damaged. Stay away from damaged persons. Friendly advice smiley
Re: Is Having A Dairy On Nairaland A Good Idea? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
onwards:
Only damaged people need therapy. I mean psychologically damaged.
Stay away from damaged persons.
Friendly advice smiley

Loool grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Bae Finally Revealed / For The Love Of Curves: Delta Based Big Girl ‘rules’ Instagram With Her Endowmen / Factors To Consider Before Going Into A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.