Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? (18663 Views)

Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by LilSmith55(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
No
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by DICKtator: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Apple1992:
Its funny when i heard people curse and blame Judas Iscariot, for betraying Jesus christ.

Though am not very good when it comes to scriptural reasoning.

But from what i heard and read from the bible, i believed it was the fulfilment of prophecy.

Remember the bible says, heaven and earth shall pass away , but no iota of my word shall pass way.

So whatever happen i believe, it was designed by God.

So my point now is , i don't think its right blaming Judas, its the fulfilment of prophecy!

i like this!!!!

you are very smart!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jesus Christ was destined to suffer and die for mankind to be saved there is no point blaming Judas he only played his part in the prophesy
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by mikaj(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
I HAVE LOADS OF QUESTIONS THAT IF ASKED, WOULD MAKE A CORE CHRISTIAN CONFUSED.

But then I do not want to blaspheme. Moreover, my doctrine says, BELIEVE FIRST, then SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. Whatever that comes to shake that belief, DISCARD.
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Exponental(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Blame Judas cos he made himself a tool in the hands of devil
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by UgoNJNY(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Rilwayne001: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don't think so.
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Dollypie20(f): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Someone had to do the betrayal, Judah fell victim of that role undecided
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by soderican(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
No..I blame beyonce
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by EnkayDezign: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Africans have no business arguing such fantasy stories. Make we discuss our development, na d matter we dey ground.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Marvel1206: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctor306:
If u believed DAT Judas was destined to betray Jesus then hope you also believed that God knows were we would ho after our death if heaven or hell but my question is since he knows why did he create some of us when he no we wount make heaven
He knows things before they happen then why was Adam and eve punished for disobeying him when he could have averted the whole situation before their creation
Judas wasn't destined to betray Jesus.
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by mecussey(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
I watched the movie today and I asked, were those guys actually looking for Jesus? They acted like they dont know him but they heard he is claiming king in the Jew and performing signs. Now, he came to there land to also destroy the culture. Like they were looking for him before Judas collect money come tell them where Jesus dey thinking Jesus will still disappear or use his power. Peter denied Jesus when he discovered how his master was been rubbished, he was afraid at that point that Jesus was too weak to be called a master and he denied him. Jesus knew he would die but he want some people to be responsible for his death and those guys are the antichrist, even till today.
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Nwakaumu(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
EnkayDezign:
Africans have no business arguing such fantasy stories. Make we discuss our development, na d matter we dey ground.
my guy ur head dey there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by ijayebonyi(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
doctor306:
If u believed DAT Judas was destined to betray Jesus then hope you also believed that God knows were we would ho after our death if heaven or hell but my question is since he knows why did he create some of us when he no we wount make heaven
He knows things before they happen then why was Adam and eve punished for disobeying him when he could have averted the whole situation before their creation
heaven and hell is in your hand. You're architect of whatever that happens to you, cause our Lord blessed we humans with free will, and so we make decisions that oppose his will and expect him to forgive, you will surely reap whatever you sow. Eve which means woman in creation, decided to be materialistic, as a result of the free will and got her reward
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
zionmade:
Judas was not DESTINED BY GOD TO BETRAY JESUS.
Judas wasnt afraid to steal from Jesus and dat opened him to be used by d devil.
There was no prophesy about betrayal of Jesus until Jesus said so. And Jesus made his first statement about Judas wen he acknowledged dat Judas was a thief before he prophesied dat judas would betray him.
Assuming something bad has to happen to an evil man, God would never use a righteous man to execute it, he would make another evil man a vessel to d devil to carry out his plans.
Dat is why we shouldn't make ourselves available for devil to use
This statement is really flawed. How can God make a man a vessel to the devil to carry out His plans? Truth be told, I don't even think anything is predestined. I mean, if everything was, it means we don't have the power to change it and hence, we're faultless. It means evil people are evil because they've been destined to be evil.
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by ijayebonyi(f): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Honestly eeh, I thought he should be made a saint instead of condemning him. Since they believe Christ came to die for us, and Judas hastened it, he should be rewarded for his good works na

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by korrej(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Apple1992:
Its funny when i heard people curse and blame Judas Iscariot, for betraying Jesus christ.

But from what i heard and read from the bible, i believed it was the fulfilment of prophecy.

Remember the bible says, heaven and earth shall pass away , but no iota of my word shall pass way.

So my point now is , i don't think its right blaming Judas, its the fulfilment of prophecy!

you can go through this thread where i asked for clarity concerning this issue.
https://www.nairaland.com/1052084/pls-clear-me-concerning-judas
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

Judas wasn't destined to betray Jesus.
wasn't he?
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Marvel1206: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
wasn't he?
He wasn't. Jesus was the one destined to die. Judas only made himself available for use by the devil.
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Judas is just like Rahl,.... One of the fictional cast
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

He wasn't. Jesus was the one destined to die. Judas only made himself available for use by the devil.
how come Jesus knew he was gonna be betrayed by Judas?
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by zionmade(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

This statement is really flawed. How can God make a man a vessel to the devil to carry out His plans? Truth be told, I don't even think anything is predestined. I mean, if everything was, it means we don't have the power to change it and hence, we're faultless. It means evil people are evil because they've been destined to be evil.
In Job d bible says he who breaks a hedge d serpent would bite him
D hedge there represents d protection of God d serpent represents d devil.
D devil can only use an available soul to carry out his evil. Now can devil kill someone who doesnt drink alcohol with a beer? Or infect a puritan with aids knowing fully well d guy has no relationship with fornication?
And who even told u dat Jesus could had only died if he was betrayed?
Judas made his choice. He was a thief and dat gave d devil d opportunity to use him. Remember d devil doesn't even know dat Jesus was destined to be crucified
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by AustineCJ: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nobody is blaming Judas for Christ death in fact it's in fulfilment of the scripture..Only those that lack Bible understanding blames Judas but then Christians are only against Judas because he fails to repent after his actions. Peter denied Christ and repented, Thomas doubted Christ and repented but Judas betrayed him n went ahead to commit suicide which is a sin before God that's why Christian's gives there children the name Peter n Thomas but nobody answers Judas.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by VickyRotex(f): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Luke 17:1

"And He said to His disciples, "It is impossible for the stumbling blocks not to come, but woe to him by whom they come!"
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by bezimo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Do you know that Peter was the person initially satan planned to use but Jesus prayed for him, but Judas was the scape goat used in place of peterto fulfill Jesus devine mission.

Some reflecting thoughts.

If Judas didn't betray Jesus, He won't have died
If he didn't die, then the world won't be saved.

But woe to the person that betrays his Lord and Master Jesus Christ.
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Confusion break bone
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Horlufemi(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
BasketballGURU:
Judas was the "lucky" guy that got to play the role of the bad guy

Judas plan was collect money, offer Jesus' location for easy arrest, Jesus escapes like always. Cool money made, at least the held his part of the bargain. Unfortunately, Jesus allowed himself to be arrested, he was shocked that Jesus was captured for real. When he knew they were going to crucify him, he went to return the money.
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Marvel1206: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
how come Jesus knew he was gonna be betrayed by Judas?
Jesus knew 'that' when Judas started planning the scheme. If Jesus knew, why would he keep him as a disciple and even as their treasurer knowing fully well he is capable of harm.

Let me tell you the reason Judas betrayed Jesus. He thought Jesus was invincible. He only wanted to swindle the Pharisees but then when he saw that Jesus surrended himself to those who came to capture him, he was full of regret and returned the money before proceeding to hang himself.

And if you are wondering why Jesus surrended himself. It was because it was time. He would have died around that time if Judas didn't betray him. So when he learnt of it, he just prepared for it.
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
bezimo:
Do you know that Peter was the person initially satan planned to use but Jesus prayed for him, but Judas was the scape goat used in place of peterto fulfill Jesus devine mission.

Some reflecting thoughts.

If Judas didn't betray Jesus, He won't have died
If he didn't die, then the world won't be saved.

But woe to the person that betrays his Lord and Master Jesus Christ.
Colored text gat me cracking cheesy

So for ya mind, the imaginary jesus has saved this world? Rotflmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by linearity: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Apple1992:

It was not designed by God, just like every other human being, Judas had a freewill, he had a choice to or not and he made his choice.

We should not confusion God's omniscience knowledge with predestination without choice.

Yes, God knew that Jesus will betray Jesus, because he is omniscience, what this means is that, the complete history of all the events in this world, including events in the future had been ran through God and all he is seeing now is a "replay", so he already knew the choice and path that Judas will take. Jesus even knew, prophesy about it and warned his disciples.

It is like you watching a replay of a football match on TV, you already knew what is going to happen, but the people actively inside that match, playing or watching from the sidelines don't know anything yet, they take it in, play by play and minute by minute...Now, if there is a way you can talk through the TV set to the people there, you can prophesy to them and tell them what is going to happen. Same with God, he is from enternity and can reach out to earth and tell us, what is to be.
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by princessfoluke(f): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
The reason why Judas Iscariot is blamed for the death of Jesus ( which has been predestined to happen) is that, he allowed himself to be 'used' all because of 30 shekels of silver. Well, it could have been anybody sha but because of his closeness to Jesus and the treasury people did not expect that it will be him. So beware! wink
Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

Jesus knew 'that' when Judas started planning the scheme. If Jesus knew, why would he keep him as a disciple and even as their treasurer knowing fully well he is capable of harm.

Let me tell you the reason Judas betrayed Jesus. He thought Jesus was invincible. He only wanted to swindle the Pharisees but then when he saw that Jesus surrended himself to those who came to capture him, he was full of regret and returned the money before proceeding to hang himself.
Lol. But Christians talk about how everything that happens here on earth has been written even before a man is born.

You mean to say Peter's denial of Jesus wasn't something predestined to be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic / If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.