Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. (622 Views)

If Nairaland Is Paying N10 For Every Like, How Much Is Seun Owing You Now? / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / I Was Turned Down Today By A Lady! So Painful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by Loyalblak007(f): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
This thread is for those who spend 80% of their day here.If it were to shut down ,where would you go to? how would you feel?

no offense

lol
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by AyamConfidence(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
I won't be able to take it...all interest in social media will just sie
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by whitebeard(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
the future president like Donald trump use twitter can decide to use "nairaland" lala no treat our fuçk up jhor oo..!!
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by Loyalblak007(f): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
lol
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by yarimo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chai na to run go SOMALIA LAND grin
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by Mimzyy(f): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Life goes on. No biggie.
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by DylanMiguel(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mimzyy:
Life goes on. No biggie.
yeah life goes on smiley
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by tstx(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Other forums dey
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by Doctorfitz: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mimzyy:
Life goes on. No biggie.

Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by Doctorfitz: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
tstx:
Other forums dey

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
I suppose you want your ban to be as Long as the Nile river
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by Loyalblak007(f): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Maychang:
I suppose you want your ban to be as Long as the Nile river

Ban for opening a thread?
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
This thread is for those who spend 80% of their day here.If it were to shut down ,where would you go to? how would you feel?

no offense

lol
I will try Linda ikeji, but its not that educative when compared to nairaland. I don't know how Linda ikeji's folks reason.
Re: If Nairaland Were To Shut Down Today.. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
that would be a disaster.

some time ago,after writing my suicide note,I just came online to view nl for the last time and the first thread I opened gave me hope.
#nl saved my life#.

there can never be a forum like nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Crying Out On When She Will Marry. Who Will Marry Her. / Need A Girlfriend I Can Go Down On Her / 10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.