Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart (616 Views)

10 Lovely Ways To Make A Guy’s Heart Melt / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / 5 Nairaland Girls That Are So Lovely And Jovial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart by Kasieze(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2017
10 lovely and romantic quotes to win your partner's heart and make her stick to you.

1. "It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight." Vladimir Nabokov, Lo

2. "You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought." Arthur Conan Doyle

3. "If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one." Michelle Hodkin

4. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." A.A. Milne

5. "He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking." Leon Morris

6. "If it weren’t for her, there would never have been an empty space, or the need to fill it." Nicole Krause

7. "Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be." Robert Browning

8. "When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too." Paulo Coelho

9. "You are my sympathy—my better self—my good angel—I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wrap my existence about you—and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one." Charlotte Brontë

10. "When I am old and alone, I will remember that I once held something truly beautiful." Joe Dunthorne, Subma

Re: 10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart by RoyalBlak007: 12:51pm On May 15, 2017
♤"Everything goes faster, easier with money"

♤#MakeMoney
Re: 10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart by martphreak(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

7 Important Things All Couples Should Stop Doing / Real Love? Man Caught Writing Exams For His Girlfriend (see Pics) / Woman Took Photos Of Husband Girlfriend To Facebook To Warn Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.