Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture (38195 Views)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by b3llo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
gloryman91:
But as Islamical as this man is family don't dress islamically. Why?
Religion is for the poor masses
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by b3llo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh please many girls are out there who are capable of addressing the crowd with confidence in fact she was very nervous!
Her nervousness was slaying the audience.
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by abdulkayus(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
sisisioge:

O yea of little mind...I was actually jabbing him cos he sent his daughter to school but married someone's daughter off school. Got it now? Yeah, it takes one to birth a child but a multitude to raise same child. I'm not complaining about contributing my quota to raising you kiddo wink

I don't know when you guys will stop peddling lies. SLS new wife is in school. She is an undergraduate. SLS always advocate education for both male and female.
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by abdulkayus(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sirheny007:
Good... but the only literate youths in the North are from rich families... Shame on the North..
Another lies among the several lies being peddled by the ignorant hypocrites.
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Dedetwo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
malware:
A young talented daughter of emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Shahida Sanusi represented her proud father at the 1st Annual Chibok Girls Lecture with theme: Where Goes The Girl Child, Our Nation Goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RB0ay48wWY

Arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by malware: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dedetwo:

Arrant nonsense!!!

Do you realize that there is no wisdom in the above comment of yours?

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by malware: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh please many girls are out there who are capable of addressing the crowd with confidence in fact she was very nervous!

Her nervousness is very normal. I believe it's her first time addressing such a large audience.

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Basfaq(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
gloryman91:
But as Islamical as this man is family don't dress islamically. Why?
Tell us the category that dress belong to grin
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by azaino: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sarkki:
Sanusi Is An Hypocrite !!
He Will Be Lynched By His Own Ppl Soon !!
The North is Poor, Yes But How Dare He Say It To Them ?
that's called being pragmatic, ie calling a spade a spade and not shovel Certainly you are the one practising Hypocrisy
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by azaino: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
ismokeweed:
Hope he will allow her reach maturity before peddling her off to his cronies.
Sanusi. na educated Muslim. he isn't like those cut and join fellows. surely the girl too wont lag behind
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Fadeelah24(f): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
ismokeweed:
Hope he will allow her reach maturity before peddling her off to his cronies.
She is married

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by princessayesha(f): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2017
Beautiful shaheeda. Beautiful speech. Haters should go and die lol grin
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by delishpot: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2017
Abroad brought up.
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by ThatFairGuy: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Exactly, that's the best option for a wasted being with freaky life like u. Low thinker. fvck u many times.
bolinjkezzy:

Who d fvck are u?if u ain't cool with my comment hypo z #20
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by ThatFairGuy: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Exactly, that's the best option for a wasted being with freaky life like u. Low thinker. fvck u times widout number!
bolinjkezzy:

Who d fvck are u?if u ain't cool with my comment hypo z #20
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by JOMATTAH: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2017
She try abeg not everybody can stand in d front of highly placed ppl and make a presentation,wt out stamaring so kudos to her.
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fadeelah24:

She is married
slm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception / Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.