Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,590 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy (35259 Views)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
piperson:
rich kid

He's even holding a rugby ball

wen we small na only football and table tennis we know, and the other jara sports wen dem teach us for PHE

Looks like an American football ball....not a rugby ball.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by oheni(f): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
this guy fine from small
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by myners007: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
He is so cool with nice shape of head
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by RaeMystix: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
buygala:

He exchanged it for money and fame smiley

Na who hair epp grin
Him having no hair dies make him look alot older than he really is.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by potent5(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
able20:
That was before the recession, when naija was normal.
Savagery!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Ahmed99: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Aburi001:
Banky W: A case study.

The wisest investment you can make is not in the stock market, mutual funds, real estate or the bank or payments to God .

Your wisest investment is in yourself- your gifts and talents. That is the only way you can be relevant in the future.

You're your greatest asset. The greatest work you can ever do is to work on YOU.

Make yourself attractive and one of the most sought after persons.

In the Entertainment Industry, Banky has painted the street Red whIle others need to emulate him.

If you have watched a Movie called "The Wedding Party" you will agree with me that Banky W is a mulitalented personalty.
ur speech make sense but na dat God part I know concur with u...no hating nice one bro
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Vicolan: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
ShakurMY:

So you were born without hair?

Some people ehnnn they just talk without proper thinking oooh....Maybe he wanted him to have hair for armpit by his age ooo

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by pizzylee(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
cute....I hope d next pic of him I wud see will b wedding pics
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Thryphosa(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
edimahgurl:
Oh Lawd!!
I don't know why i have Neva made FTC,
I'll see a thread,run to comment n make FTC only to see comments ahead of me sad sad

Is it that my village ppl have followed me down here?

embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Am seriously in tears
I need help cry cry

Na FTC be your own problem of all the challenges in the country. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by oksmart1992(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
johnstar:
Y dis site nor dey show pic? Weytn happen
why wud u see pic wen u r on airtel free surf.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by lammsohiman(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Will a sensible OP not also upload his latest pics so that some of us would know who BankyW is? Cos here in Biafraland, we don't know him..
I think say igbo people talk say dem no de smoke say na only beer, frm wetin I see frm dis guy e be like say beer don de injure brain pass igbo o.....anyway sha mk I help u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nathan2016: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
LarryBeryl:
I didn't know he once had hair
Hes alien

Olodo

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
edimahgurl:
Oh Lawd!!
I'll see a thread,run to comment n make FTC only to see comments ahead of me sad sad

Am seriously in tears
I need help cry cry

Is there any kind of score points for FTC on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Trexnemesis(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Very cute boy. He never develop "headmaster" syndrome that time.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by inventor432(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
epic one kudos

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by seguno2: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
edimahgurl:
Oh Lawd!!

Am seriously in tears
I need help cry cry

Are you so jobless?
Do you need help to keep idleness from being your portion
Is that what you are asking for?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Herapal(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
edimahgurl:
Oh Lawd!!

Am seriously in tears
I need help cry cry

To make FTC you'd have to comment on a thread before it gets popular (before it gets to the front page).

Na only you waka come, no villager follow you.

lipsrsealed Haven't made it yet either
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by seguno2: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ahmed99:
ur speech make sense but na dat God part I know concur with u...no hating nice one bro

What exactly is wrong with the God part?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by seguno2: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Vicolan:
This life is indeed turn by turn.....Baba God make my turn come sharply ooh

Are you ready to work as hard as he does in order to have your own turn?
Have you discovered your talent and identified how to develop it excellently?
If you answer no to both questions, you can hala Baba God from here till eternity, your turn is not likely to come.
God does not reward laziness.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Ahmed99: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
seguno2:

What exactly is wrong with the God part?
I don't think its necessary for him to say it.... investment done with God will surely be reaped
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by johnstar(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
oksmart1992:
why wud u see pic wen u r on airtel free surf.

U have no brain, mudafccker and hu told u i'm using Airtel, u berra mind d way u quote ppl juz to gain likes

Dumb head

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Vicolan: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
seguno2:

Are you ready to work as hard as he does in order to have your own turn?
Have you discovered your talent and identified how to develop it excellently?
If you answer no to both questions, you can hala Baba God from here till eternity, your turn is not likely to come.
God does not reward laziness.

U don't just quote someone without checking yourself dude..... How on earth will u ask someone question and you answered urself again....Why can't u say Yes instead of No...Bro you funny die ooo...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Amberon: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
You read my mind.
vanida6:
he look like indian
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Kobicove(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
He has always being a 'head master' grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by PhemPhetal(f): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
cute
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
One of the very mentally sound artist.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Singer, Banky W shared his throwback photos on his Instagram page.

He has always been cute.

Check: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/check-out-throwback-photos-of-banky-w.html

shai that uncle's trouser in the third pics can be used to sow complete school uniform for all northern school and he go still remain 4yards
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by ijayebonyi(f): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
edimahgurl:
Oh Lawd!!

Am seriously in tears
I need help cry cry
then go and apologise to them
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by ijayebonyi(f): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Handsome man, free from scandal, keep it up
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by EazyMoh(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
bald head killing young men's swagger since invention of camera! Go's punish baldness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies / Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.