Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy (35254 Views)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by seguno2: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ahmed99:
I don't think its necessary for him to say it.... investment done with God will surely be reaped

Can you please elaborate on how investments can be done with God?
Thanks
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by callmesouth(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
edimahgurl:
Oh Lawd!!
I don't know why i have Neva made FTC,
I'll see a thread,run to comment n make FTC only to see comments ahead of me sad sad

Is it that my village ppl have followed me down here?

embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Am seriously in tears
I need help cry cry
lol.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by sirfee(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
legendary16:
See that one trouser, Some people fit sow three trousers out of that one.
grin The picture made my day,I hail the tallest man in the picture#old school tins
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
But u do look Argentinian, right!

Or was it all those beautiful black Brazilian goddesses!
cao:

Huh? You're like that Facebook app that said I looked Argentinian...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
edimahgurl:
Oh Lawd!!
I'll see a thread,run to comment n make FTC only to see comments ahead of me sad sad

Am seriously in tears
I need help cry cry
sorry dear
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by cao(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Silkmoth:
But u do look Argentinian, right!

Or was it all those beautiful black Brazilian goddesses!
I no even look em, na so the app call another Igbo person, Brazilian.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
What's with the app and tracing ppls origins to south america?

U sure u ain't Brazilian kiss

All of them "max Payne 3 black brazilian mamba" types. kiss kiss
cao:

I no even look em, na so the app call another Igbo person, Brazilian.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
LarryBeryl:
I didn't know he once had hair
ode
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Ahmed99: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
seguno2:

Can you please elaborate on how investments can be done with God?
Thanks
your tithe is like making a 10% deal with God..do it diligently with love and God will open the doors of heaven and bless u
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by LarryBeryl(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
kelvinkayus:
ode
is a type of poem undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by emeijeh(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
edimahgurl:
Oh Lawd!!

Am seriously in tears
I need help cry cry

Joblessness at it's peak.
Anyway, go learn how to book space first.
Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by seguno2: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ahmed99:
your tithe is like making a 10% deal with God..do it diligently with love and God will open the doors of heaven and bless u

Is it the same God that Dangote is making a 10% deal with such that the doors of heaven are opened for him?
What happened to you?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Ahmed99: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
seguno2:

Is it the same God that Dangote is making a 10% deal with such that the doors of heaven are opened for him?
What happened to you?
Lol...dangote is rich but am not begging bro calm down his Grace is sufficient for me
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by CHARLOE(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
MadManTalking:
Banky na gay.
Guy how u take know?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by CHARLOE(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ahmed99:
Scam!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Ahmed99: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
CHARLOE:
Scam!
Lol y not take up d whistle and blow at least u go get 5% bonus
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
ShakurMY:
So you were born without hair?
People can be born without hair nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release / Wizkid To Build Schools In Every African Country (Photos) / Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.