Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) (34925 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by donestk(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
The tape is to hold an extra magazine. Each mag has about 30 casings of bullets.

Bashnigga:
RIP
bt why naija soldiers dey always tie cloth or masking tape around their gun
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by castrol180(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chikelue2000:
can I die for Nigeria?, never
Then you can die for whatever...
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by dlondonbadboy: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sarkki:
Its A Waste of Ones lifetime to Die For This Contraption...

Rip To Them,They Joined Not Becos Of Love Fr The Con3,But Fr Survival Now they Av Been Killed By Buhari Brodas In Ideology.

I like this sarrki..Lol

Greetings sarrki2.0
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by u3fine(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
The Topic says Recapturing, that means they lost the Monguno. Army base of recent without the public knowing. I thought BH is not holding any territory

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Our unsung heroes. Rest In Peace, Brave Ones lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Bashnigga(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
donestk:
The tape is to hold an extra magazine. Each mag has about 30 casings of bullets.

Owk....i dn learn sth 2day cheesy cheesy
Thanks grin
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by unstableaswater: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
I find it very funny that in the Nigerian Army that is Northern Dominated only SS/SE AND SW ARE dieing.

Wat are the Northern Soldiers doing or not doing.

My own is to talk and raise concern. I don talk my own .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by unstableaswater: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Just last week a Navy Admiral FROM SS was murdered in his house.

The police did a very poor job of trying to persuade the public it was suicide.

The following week, the Navy declared that the Admiral was murdered. Nothing was done about it.

Several Army General from the SS/SE have died recently in mysterious and questionable circumstances.

We further remember that Buhari retired and sacked Army Officers mainly from the SS/SE.

Is the Nigeria Army now Arewa Army? If so, they should declare Arewa republic.

So those of us that are not Arewa can answer our father name. It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by mygeeZ(m): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
I wonder!!! The need 24hrs curfew in Borno State and other affected Boko Haram estate. its a pity this brave men die for nothing. Me i cant come and die just like that in d name of fighting boko haram
unstableaswater:
I find it very funny that in the Nigerian Army that is Northern Dominated only SS/SE AND SW ARE dieing.

Wat are the Northern Soldiers doing or not doing.

My own is to talk and raise concern. I don talk my own .

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Xkalaban(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
AK481:

Sarki or sarkki

Interesting

Lol

They are the identical twins of NL who oppose each other's views grin
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
AlexCk:
RIP Soldier.

Sometimes i think about the lives of soldiers, especially the ones that go to war or missions, knowing you could die anytime, but still, they'll do anything to protect the country and citizens they serve.

Massive Respect to them.

They are the true legends!!
To put bread on the table my bro.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Soldier come soldier go, barrack still remain
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Michael1122: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
The first soldier was killed sometime last year,why are they posting him as someone that was killed yesterday again? Nija na wa ooo for una ooo.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by joe4real12: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
yourexcellency:
The man who said Boko Haram has been technically defeated should be arrested
He's simply doing his job - Lying.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nigeman:
How many time would the second soldier be killed?

I think this is a political post?
Charles Ilo was killed a long time ago and it was posted here.. I don't know what is wrong with Nairaland and their mods??They seem to have short memories.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by obinna58(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
They are working for their money
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by joe4real12: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
adaobim222:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
Why did u cover today's own?
Open it and let's confirm. I bet u, everybody go follow you.

*thinking
If you make such money, will you have time to post your phone numbers, expecting people to call you? Would you still be playing with only 1k?
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Asu015(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anybody disrespecting a soldier should be taken to psychiatric hospital .................anyone with me?

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
AK481:

Sarki or sarkki

Interesting

I think the real one is sarrki grin
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
angry angry sad
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by jp79: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
unstableaswater:

The following week, the Navy declared that the Admiral was murdered. Nothing was done about it.

Several Army General from the SS/SE have died recently in mysterious and questionable circumstances.

We further remember that Buhari retired and sacked Army Officers mainly from the SS/SE.

So those of us that are not Arewa can answer our father name. It is that simple.

You are really unstable as water
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by jp79: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
unstableaswater:

[
Most we tribalise everything?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by FTBOY: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
but uchenna ilo was reported dead in one thread i saw last year.

did he come back again like shekau? ayam not understanding.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Biggty(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Let be honest with ourselves, Nigeria as a country is not worth dying for
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by jaycyclopedia(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
how many times diz soldiers go die?
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by watered(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rest in Peace
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by watered(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
depezee:
I smell foul play here. Why is it that only soldiers of SE and SS extract are been killed in this fake war?

Well they only choose their fate to die for a zoo called 9geria.

RIP to you.
This guy needs mental assessment else he will take after the order of Dr. Allwell Orji
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by depezee(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Asu015:
Anybody disrespecting a soldier should be taken to psychiatric hospital .................anyone with me?

What will then happen to soldiers that brutalize unarmed civilians?
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by roeb1987(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
may their soul rest in peace. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Police Arrest Corper For Election Malpractice / Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? / John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.