Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) (34927 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
The biggest gift you can give these heroes, is taking care of their families and making sure they didn't die in vain
God bless our armed forces.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by buffalowings: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
ufuosman:
May their souls rest in peace

And that guys is the end of these soldiers
Rip

now their relatives will now have to struggle for entitlement if at all there will be

yeye dey smell
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by mario383: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chikelue2000:
can I die for Nigeria?, never
Never. Tufiakwa. Die for this most usless one sided country. A country where there is a very clear and open oppression and desregard for others. Where a president will look at your face and tell you that as long as you are from the 5% (south south and east), you will suffer. But when he reach oil, I will kill all of you. I will sent the Nigerian army to frustrate you. You are a Nigerian but I will do you whatever I like. Those who die for this country, na them sabi.
Where is even the man woman equality bill sef? Just one hausa man kill am and that the end.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by blackboy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
OrangeDream:
Charles Ilo was killed a long time ago and it was posted here.. I don't know what is wrong with Nairaland and their mods??They seem to have short memories.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sarkki:
Its A Waste of Ones lifetime to Die For This Contraption...

Rip To Them,They Joined Not Becos Of Love Fr The Con3,But Fr Survival Now they Av Been Killed By Buhari Brodas In Ideology.

Guy no vex o. Is this really you? Whatever your reason is, do not forget who the C-in-C is.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bashnigga:
RIP
bt why naija soldiers dey always tie cloth or masking tape around their gun
it's for easy reload
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by chris31(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Thank you for your service you guys died for me to be safe in my fatherland....RIP guys

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by edupedia: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sarkki:

Rip To Them,They Joined Not Becos Of Love Fr The Con3,But Fr Survival Now they Av Been Killed By Buhari Brodas In Ideology.

...thanks for letting us know how big your IPOB flat head is...rubbish and nonsense...
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Elbowroom: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sarkki:

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by gamechanger1: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
u3fine:
The Topic says Recapturing, that means they lost the Monguno. Army base of recent without the public knowing. I thought BH is not holding any territory

I noticed that as well. The information handlers of this administration love playing to the gallery. Obviously, Boko Harman is a lot more active than we are made to believe
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by czar911: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Come all these blogers,mind yourself no be mumu we be,the first was killed in 2016,he is from KOGI state,or did he resurrect back and die again?if you don't have picx to add to your false information,why making the post-

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by swedbase(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Southerners dying for something created by Northerners. God punish one Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Raypawer(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ur post is not making any sense

Sarkki:

Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by egoldman(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sarkki:

This is not sarrki , never .
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
gamechanger1:

I noticed that as well. The information handlers of this administration love playing to the gallery. Obviously, Boko Harman is a lot more active than we are made to believe

The first hero Charles ito PASSED AWAY ON 24TH FEBRUARY 2015 DURING THE MONGUNU OPERATION, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE OP IS REPEATING IT.

mynd44 & lalasticlala should do the needful pls

http://pulse.ng/gist/fallen-hero-another-young-soldier-killed-by-boko-haram-id3515586.html

Anyways R.I.P TO ALL OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by AK481(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Xkalaban:

Lol

They are the identical twins of NL who oppose each other's views grin
Just like when one political prostitute called barcanista was just changing names up and down when some niggas where impersonating him.
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by curtisaxel(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
lammsohiman:
RIP heroes, but y is it that it's always the young soldiers dat are always getting killed? What of those pot belly generals.
because our useless pot bellied generals will rather enjoy thier inflated salaries and allowances than carry out thier responsibilities.......none of them ever goes near any place where boko boys are rumored to be talk more of engaging in combat

Suck to our useless Generals

and by the way.....why are southerners giving thier life to proctect those who hate them so much?
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by kachiz(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
I think you people should respect and allow the dead to rest.

There has been a previous post on this same soldier in 2015.

https://www.nairaland.com/2159547/photo-gallant-soilder-killed-feb
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by OLUARTS: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
kojo
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
nnamdi1998:
To the Nigerian army troops in the North-east, if u can see this just know you have 100% of my support. Everyday you risk your lives fighting so that I can have the freedom and peace of mind to Live and even login to nairaland, leaving your loved ones to defend your country. Words can't explain how i feel.
You guys are my heroes!!!

CC: DEATHMACHINE,Siriusblack

People like you sir reimburse my hope and faith in our fatherland. As long as I know reasonable people like you is still around, I will live and die for the peace and glory of the green white green. Hoo ha !
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Sheybe dey be twins?
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
The man who said Boko Haram has been technically defeated should be arrested
na very old news be dis..the attack carried on mogunnu army base was over two years ago..
Re: Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) by Preferred2017(f): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2017
I just wonder u children of hate if the boko haram move to where you are u will be d 1st to say where is the govt because people dont see things from your angle should now breed hate.
Someone lost hos life 4 u to live u here spreading hate , continue in your hate. You will receive what u sow like u receive what those who sow what u are reaping now.
quote author=Sarkki post=55566630]Its A Waste of Ones lifetime to Die For This Contraption...

Rip To Them,They Joined Not Becos Of Love Fr The Con3,But Fr Survival Now they Av Been Killed By Buhari Brodas In Ideology.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? / John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies / Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.