Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) (55671 Views)

Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Man Killed By Axe-wielding Cultists Along A Railway In Benue. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by ontruth(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
deebee13:
Weh done sir! African Super Hero!
Who are the we?

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tallesty1:
Good one.

But no mention "you will never take my life in Nigeria" ooo.
Tallesty1:
Good one.

u ar very stupid bro

Tallesty1:
Good one.

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by hollowpot15684(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
that man is probably Ghanian ..
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by 2shur: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
And cut.

That was act 2 scence 3.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Hades2016(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hollasmall:
Pure follishness if they con stab you now you go dey shout xenophobia nonsense
brother no kill me with me with laugh ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Hades2016(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
olureignforever:
N all of una wan tell me say you go school. Hatred has eaten your IQ. Osus

why are you hurt

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by olureignforever: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
totit:

Edited **

Apologies for quoting you wrong.

Now you got it.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by olureignforever: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hades2016:
why are you hurt

Hurt kwa. Just wondering why your IQ is low.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by skillz111(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
tstx:
Obviously The knife wielding Thug was a Learner
lol bad man
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by cybriz82(m): 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
tstx:
Obviously The knife wielding Thug was a Learner

all i see is kitchen knife..
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by maasoap(m): 12:11am On Apr 15, 2017
whizraymond:
who is stupid coward between yoruba and u ipob that fulanis are raping your wives??gringrin
You meant to say their mothers?

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2017
totit:
I am, as I write this smiling. So, I can't figure where you got your assumption or pepper or whatever you call you call it.

Stop being delutional.

Now, go ahead and correct yourself. undecided

Ok sir. Sorry Sir. I don correct ma self. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by totit: 12:27am On Apr 15, 2017
blues20:

Ok sir. Sorry Sir. I don correct ma self. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, go and Sin no more...

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
neither can an igbo man tongue

Except if his cocaine is at stake

Ok bye
guy even ay dey learn where u dey...all ur body naaa talent juz full am...even the oyinbo man sef nor go fit stand dem monkious look and body odor my bloda grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 15, 2017
totit:

If na so Jesus use tell that woman, I no sure say she for gree. You don fall ma hand. embarassed
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by cyber5(m): 2:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Am an African, not a Terrorist
and
Am a Nigerian and not a Terrorist
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 15, 2017
totit:

Na so.... If Jesus was this rude to the said woman, I no sure say she for gree. I retrieve back my apologies. I no do again. smiley
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Eldee54321(m): 5:40am On Apr 15, 2017
If to say nah NAIJA police now..dem for arrest d man dem see with d knife n accuse him of MANSLAUGHTER or other stupid crimes like dt...
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Eldee54321(m): 5:41am On Apr 15, 2017
Hesmyson2212453:
So much more for an happy ending after winning fixed game. Details below
contact or whatxap +234-812-2298-319
another fraudster
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by delishpot: 5:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Jarus:
grin

Wrestling with a man with knife? Bare handed?

My brother, Africanism doesn't mean stupidity o

Yeah, the wise thing he should have done is to just sit there and allow the guy stab him without doing anything to save his life even though he could have overpowered his assailant and saved his life.

The only luck he had was that the attacker did not chose a gun as his attack weapon. African skin no dey stop bullet o.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 15, 2017
maasoap:
You meant to say their mothers?
both
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Hades2016(m): 6:18am On Apr 15, 2017
olureignforever:

Hurt kwa. Just wondering why your IQ is low.
you need to take life easy cheesy ... I know you are frustrated with the current naija situation, pls don't use the anger on us , we are just here to play and have fun .....
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by olureignforever: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Hades2016:
you need to take life easy cheesy ... I know you are frustrated with the current naija situation, pls don't use the anger on us , we are just here to play and have fun .....

It's the like of you that's frustrated by naija situation which is why you blame others for your present predicament.

My father will say ka GBA folorun ni isinmi.iCarry your frustration to FG not me.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Crixina(f): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2017
sirfee:
The African spirit,if you are not strong,you can't survive in Africa.The problems we have in Africa would either kill or strengthen you.

Abeg no try dis with an extremist from the middle east o,it is very dangerous in the voice of Reminisce.
extremist from middle east ke?

Those guys are knife whisperers, the swiftness of the knife in their hands na another story o

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by sirfee(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Crixina:
extremist from middle east ke?

Those guys are knife whisperers, the swiftness of the knife in their hands na another story o
grin Those guys are dangerous,the Westminster attacker is a good example,I watched the video and I was speechless.The way the guy tey stab the police officer(rip) ehhh! you go fear fear..
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Adebowale89(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2017
crackerspub:

What the guy said is wrong. igbos are cowards by nature
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Adebowale89(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
totit:

Coward calling people coward.

We know you people,hairy chestbeating tribe..remind me of ojukwu the fleeing coward with a tail [center][/center]

you dey mind those imbeciles. only 12% are knowledgeable out of 100% among Igbos. they reason, dine the same way. one way traffick sense

abi what would u called it when they said an "African man " and they started displaying their nonentity

there argument here sef tells the kind of people from that region. they can't give what they don't have(sense) though
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Elbowroom: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2017
Karlman:
...BRAVEHEART ...must be an IGBO MAN!

Igbos are cowards..

Igbos want Biafra in 1966,they were bullied by Nigerian armies.. Then they started begging for mercy

Igbos were been bullied by Fulani herdsmen, they were running helter skelter.. Timid cowards

Igbos protesting for Biafra, Nigeria security, killed them like dogs..
They ran and hide inside their homes saying they are doing " sit home protest "

Cowards

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.