Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) (55890 Views)

Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Man Killed By Axe-wielding Cultists Along A Railway In Benue. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by speck4hanna(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Abeg bros thank God,but nor try am with boko haram here ooo.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Karlman: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Elbowroom:

Igbos are cowards..

Igbos want Biafra in 1966,they were bullied by Nigerian armies.. Then they started begging for mercy

Igbos were been bullied by Fulani herdsmen, they were running helter skelter.. Timid cowards

Igbos protesting for Biafra, Nigeria security, killed them like dogs..
They ran and hide inside their homes saying they are doing " sit home protest "

Cowards

Lol
...let me put a smile on your face by typing this response...so as to give you a sense of having achieved a great feat for once in your lifetime. kudos johnny bravo for attacking igbos you have achieved what your ancestors could not achieve! I HOPE I HAVE NOW SAVED YOU FROM COMMITING SUICIDE!
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Hades2016(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
olureignforever:

It's the like of you that's frustrated by naija situation which is why you blame others for your present predicament.

My father will say ka GBA folorun ni isinmi.iCarry your frustration to FG not me.
LOL .... your father must be a wise man and not you , my brother or sister am not faustrated am just here to have fun and stop getting angry over little stuff like this grin .... And do you even know where am from ? .... Mr or Ms know pass cheesy grin ... Calm your nerve down and have fun is easter Saturday and we are already having fun grin
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by olureignforever: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hades2016:
LOL .... your father must be a wise man and not you , my brother or sister am not faustrated am just here to have fun and stop getting angry over little stuff like this grin .... And do you even know where am from ? .... Mr or Ms know pass cheesy grin ... Calm your nerve down and have fun is easter Saturday and we are already having fun grin

It's only a child who does not have respect for his father and mother that has that gut to mention another's father over frustration. It shows you have no respect for the dick that call you forth. O mase o. You are a wasted sperm.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Hades2016(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
olureignforever:

It's only a child who does not have respect for his father and mother that has that gut to mention another's father over frustration. It shows you have no respect for the dick that call you forth. O mase o. You are a wasted sperm.
go school you no gree ... did you read my comment .... My brother read before insulting me .... I said your Dad is a wise man, which means your dad is an interligent person and not you .... you have to further your education OK ..... Ode
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by olureignforever: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Hades2016 post=55592874] go school you no gree ... did you read my comment .... My brother read before insulting me .... I said your Dad is a wise man, which means your dad is an interligent person and not you .... you have to further your education OK ..... Ode [/q

What concerns my father with what we are discussing. It's only a stupid child dt bring another person's parent into a stupid matter. You wey go school. The level of education I attained today, in ten years time, I bet it no one in your lineage will attain.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Hades2016(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=olureignforever post=55593318][/quote] really what's concern your father.... OMG you brought you father in this ... check your second comment .... My brother it's shows that you are frustrated that you don't even know what you wrote , it's a pity
..... pls don't text me anymore I have more important stuff to do that to seat here to text an slowpoke like you .... Ode grow up
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Elbowroom: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Karlman:
...let me put a smile on your face by typing this response...so as to give you a sense of having achieved a great feat for once in your lifetime. kudos johnny bravo for attacking igbos you have achieved what your ancestors could not achieve! I HOPE I HAVE NOW SAVED YOU FROM COMMITING SUICIDE!

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Elbowroom: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Karlman:

E pain u die
Lol
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by olureignforever: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hades2016:
really what's concern your father.... OMG you brought you father in this ... check your second comment .... My brother it's shows that you are frustrated that you don't even know what you wrote , it's a pity
..... pls don't text me anymore I have more important stuff to do that to seat here to text an slowpoke like you .... Ode grow up

You are more than an slowpoke, If there's any one worst than slowpoke, I will simply call you that. Go to other thread and hear what sincere igbos has to say. I don't drag anything with Bigots like you who are so blind that they can't even discern right from wrong. It shows ur level of frustration and depression. If you are that frustrated go to 3rd Mainland bridge.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Ehinmola(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Karlman:
...BRAVEHEART ...must be an IGBO MAN!
. You cannot compare akpu/ ogbono with spagetti. Africans are brave warriors and can dare a lion with bare hand.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Realali(f): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
fpeter:
Old news, we done see am since for Dailymail

Thank you Mr i too know is not an old news to people like us that haven't watched it's before thank you sir
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by laudate: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Karlman:
...BRAVEHEART ...must be an IGBO MAN!

Oh how funny ... the chest beaters have arrived! sad

ShawttySoFyne:
News flash, he's from Tanzania

Hehehe.... cheesy did you hear that, Oga chest beater? shocked
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Angel1696: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
That's y I love watching wrestling.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Karlman: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
laudate:

Oh how funny ... the chest beaters have arrived! sad

Hehehe.... cheesy did you hear that, Oga chest beater? shocked
...just at the mention of IGBO some people develop seizure and heart attack. anyway its good for this dead economy.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by laudate: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Karlman:
...just at the mention of IGBO some people develop seizure and heart attack. anyway its good for this dead economy.

Yeah... we noticed. sad People like you develop palpitations, migraine and stroke whenever your chest beating efforts are denounced. Anyway, it is good news for our doctors. They will make more money off you.... undecided
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by mployer(m): 5:31am On Apr 16, 2017
zanogo:

...says a 3rd class citizen

Lol. 3rd class citizen that is buying your lands and houses and making you tenants in your homeland.

Go figure.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by zanogo(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2017
mployer:

Lol. 3rd class citizen that is buying your lands and houses and making you tenants in your homeland.

Go figure.
it is a mental stuff,you cant understand it is above your reasoning,anybody can buy a house anywhere but it doesnt stop you from being a 3rd class citizen
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Karlman: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2017
laudate:

Yeah... we noticed. sad People like you develop palpitations, migraine and stroke whenever your chest beating efforts are denounced. Anyway, it is good news for our doctors. They will make more money off you.... undecided
...those whom GOD has given a chest will continue to beat and drum at it...and those of their neighbours HE has given bitterness will continue to die of it....BOTH ARE THE LORD'S DOINGS!
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by laudate: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2017
Karlman:
...those whom GOD has given a chest will continue to beat and drum at it...and those of their neighbours HE has given bitterness will continue to die of it....BOTH ARE THE LORD'S DOINGS!

Yeah, we know. God has given you a chest like a drum, while you have reached into the sewage to fetch the bitterness you need to beat it. More grease to your bitter elbows... undecided
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Karlman: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
laudate:

Yeah, we know. God has given you a chest like a drum, while you have reached into the sewage to fetch the bitterness you need to beat it. More grease to your bitter elbows... undecided
...LOL ...dude cant even make fine verses. UNBIGOT URSELF and espend more of your time and energy on reading.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by laudate: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Karlman:
...LOL ...dude cant even make fine verses. UNBIGOT URSELF and espend more of your time and energy on reading.

Take your own advice, joker. And get your mind out of the sewer of bitterness.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Karlman: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
laudate:

Take your own advice, joker. And get your mind out of the sewer of bitterness.
...just at my mention of READING you flew off the handle. ...well its your life, better or batter it, whichever way the wind blows, i have nothing to lose. ...SO LONG MY DUDE AND HAPPY EASTER!
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by laudate: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Karlman:
...just at my mention of READING you flew off the handle. ...well its your life, better or batter it, whichever way the wind blows, i have nothing to lose. ...SO LONG MY DUDE AND HAPPY EASTER!

And you jumped to the wrong conclusion again, as usual. May you find relief from all the afflictions that plague your soul. Happy Easter to you, too. undecided
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
whizraymond:
who is stupid coward between yoruba and u ipob that fulanis are raping your wives??gringrin

Lol
This comment sweet me sha!
Epic reply to people that don't want to have sense
Stop ethnic bigotry, you say No!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.