Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) (55685 Views)

Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Man Killed By Axe-wielding Cultists Along A Railway In Benue. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by olureignforever: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
totit:

Remove me out of you quote,i don't belong to those jobless group. angry

Jobless chest beaters. I wish they cld go to south Africa n beat their chest, if they won't get killed. Amosu

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Zedoo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Except the person is REALLY skilled with knife wielding, you can wrestle him cleanly without injury if ure calculative...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by totit: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2017

olureignforever:

Jobless chest beaters. I wish they cld go to south Africa n beat their chest, if they won't get killed. Amosu

Edited **

Apologies for quoting you wrong.

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by ohiku4every1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ha! Buhari Y ? U don carry ur recession enter London abi?
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Karlman:
...BRAVEHEART ...must be an IGBO MAN!

News flash, he's from Tanzania

3 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
It is obviously an islamic terrorist. They even stabbed a British woman who was in Jerusalem to mark Good Friday and now she's dead.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by olureignforever: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
totit:
Keep quiet..

Are you done? You are as jobless, helpless as you are pointing at me.

How dare you.

What's wrong with this one am sure you have blood with this osus. If you are yoruba, then I shake my head for you. Real Yoruba think before they Act
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by totit: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
I say,keep quiet.

How could you be so blind to what happened and why I quote him in the first place?

Mr man or whatever it is you are. Get off behind me or I won't stop hitting you back.
angry

olureignforever:

What's wrong with this one am sure you have blood with this osus. If you are yoruba, then I shake my head for you. Real Yoruba think before they Act

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by increaze: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wizkid - Extended inter (New Video)

It’s a sound and a style that is changing western music. Afrobeats – the fusion of African and international pop music is helping secure some of West Africa’s brightest stars a global audience. Jasmine Dotiwala speaks to Nigeria artist Wizkid about his career, his background and his influences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tyUHIseSoE
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Karlman:
na only igbo dey Africa? Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Tunagee(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
hollawaley2:
'I'm an African, you'll never take my life!': Man tackles thug wielding a knife on London bus

This is the jaw-dropping moment a commuter heroically wrestled a knifeman who stormed a busy London bus in broad daylight.
Footage captured the brave passenger tackling the thug and grabbing the huge knife off him on the number 149 bus in Stoke Newington, north east London, on Tuesday. .
The armed man realised he had lost his weapon and made a frantic dash out of the bus, as passengers looked on in horror. .
As his attacker ran away, the hero could be seen holding onto the massive knife. He shouted after his attacker: 'I'm an African, you never take my life!' .
Met Police confirmed that they were called to reports of a stabbing at 1.55pm. A man in his 20s suffered minor cuts to his hand and head and was taken to hospital. .
A spokesman said: 'He was taken to an East London hospital where he was treated for his injuries. He has now been discharged. There have been no arrests and enquires continue."

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_Hf1Izsak

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS3yajXBeH8/?taken-by=instablog9ja

There are too many lunatics among white people.

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by siegfried99(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
neither can an igbo man tongue

Except if his cocaine is at stake

Ok bye

Lmao grin

Falls from ugu tree cheesy grin

U no well at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by totit: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Don't mind those touts forming warriors.

Who's doesn't even know that flattinnno are bunch of cowards who are only good at claiming every good thing,bravery.

cheesy

OgbeniSamm:

na only igbo dey Africa? Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by efilefun(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Karlman:
There goes the chest beating gang smh

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by GoldEnyong(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
fpeter:
Old news, we done see am since for Dailymail

You want to let us know you read Dailymail. Even that is old news if you don't know.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Not a Nigerian.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by steppins: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
neither can an igbo man tongue

Except if his cocaine is at stake

Ok bye
Walai, dis guy don kolo. Laugh wan tear my Belle. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Litmus: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Probably a Nigerian, only a Nigerian will do such a brave thing and then elevate Africa in the process instead of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Karlman: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
efilefun:
There goes the chest beating gang smh
...anyway i dont care what hole you crawed up from ...but the bravity of the IGBO quakes through the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by amanikondo: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Karlman:

No.Not an Igbo. He didnt use "Nna Ee"

2 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
totit:

Coward calling people coward.

We know you people,hairy chestbeating tribe..remind me of ojukwu the fleeing coward with a tail [center][/center]
See as you dey pepper.....lol. so you can even spot a joke. cheesy cheesy cheesy. The dude is out to catch fun, and probably start a tribal war.

1 Like

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by efilefun(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Karlman:
...anyway i dont care what hole you crawed up from ...but the bravity of the IGBO quakes through the earth.

4 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by amanikondo: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Karlman:

Like the way Ojuwkwu ran by leaving his people during civil war.

5 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by efilefun(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
amanikondo:

lmao you dey mind the chest beater... if possible he would tell us 100% of people who left the shores of naija are all Igbos

5 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by pyro10(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
we can never be intimidated
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by totit: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
I am, as I write this smiling. So, I can't figure where you got your assumption or pepper or whatever you call you call it.

Stop being delutional.

Now, go ahead and correct yourself. undecided

blues20:

See as you dey pepper.....lol. so you can even spot a joke. cheesy cheesy cheesy. The dude is out to catch fun, and probably start a tribal war.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by akigbemaru: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
hollawaley2:
'I'm an African, you'll never take my life!': Man tackles thug wielding a knife on London bus

This is the jaw-dropping moment a commuter heroically wrestled a knifeman who stormed a busy London bus in broad daylight.
Footage captured the brave passenger tackling the thug and grabbing the huge knife off him on the number 149 bus in Stoke Newington, north east London, on Tuesday. .
The armed man realised he had lost his weapon and made a frantic dash out of the bus, as passengers looked on in horror. .
As his attacker ran away, the hero could be seen holding onto the massive knife. He shouted after his attacker: 'I'm an African, you never take my life!' .
Met Police confirmed that they were called to reports of a stabbing at 1.55pm. A man in his 20s suffered minor cuts to his hand and head and was taken to hospital. .
A spokesman said: 'He was taken to an East London hospital where he was treated for his injuries. He has now been discharged. There have been no arrests and enquires continue."

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_Hf1Izsak

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS3yajXBeH8/?taken-by=instablog9ja
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by totit: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
amanikondo:

LMAO grin

7 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by BABANGBALI: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Karlman:
they only travel to Malaysia or China

4 Likes

Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
If someone accosts you with a knife comply or run.
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by Hollasmall: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
So he should stand by and watch himself get robbed?
or worse stabbed

You don't form super man in cases like that
What if he dies in the process whose fault?
Re: Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) by redsun(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
NaLaugh:
cheesy

Apparently, Africans are immortal.

After all those dangerous seas he crossed to get there,he is not prepared to be killed by a disillusioned knife wielding black youth for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.