Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC (34109 Views)

400 Public Servants Under Investigation Over Ownership Of Property In Abuja / Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2017
How hard is it to locate the real estate company that rented out this apartment to a tenant. Apc always deceiving Nigerians.. Call 08035034841 for your change of name advert.

1 Like

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by dadexcel: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2017
southniyikaye:
Wike said if the money is returned,it will be project galore.
He is surely high on some weed and burukutu.
How many projects has he executed?
They way he is even claiming the money is funny.very silly way of claiming money.
.............ow many projects has he executed?
.[/quote]........ Leave what wike said and address the possibility that the money is a looted fund . Address the fact that the write said EFCC has kept mute all of a sudden and what it potends... Address the issue bothering on what the NIA wants to do with such volume of cash stored in a room... Address the why the NIA did not make use of the Bank since its a legit money..... Please address issues, stop the hate and insults

2 Likes

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by ReubenE(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2017
schoolmaster:
i wonder why is taking efcc so long tracing and naming d owner of this money. or atleast tell Nigerians the owner of d apartment d money was found.
There is absolutely no reason for the EFCC to trace the owner(s) of the said money, because they already know the source of the money.

EFCC is only playing the deaf man dance in order to reconcile figures, do some paper works, and perfect a clever response that will make Nigerians look the other way.

The NIA story they released, the people are not buying it. The NIA is at the top of the security ladder, hence cannot be disgraced publicly by the EFCC.
NIA money in Ikoyi... There is something the government is not telling us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2017
houstonia:

You are soooo on point. A whole NIA will be oblivious of their safehouse break-in ?

My brother, the thing tire me. Why waste money on NIA that can't even tell that they were about to be raided until the news got out? Very useless government!

4 Likes

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by airminem(f): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2017
We Are Dying At The Cost Of Our Own Pollution, But I Know God Has Another Solution For Nigeria.
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by seguno2: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2017
abescom:
Magu is such a man. He rejected the claim of NIA which is very good. Now they can return the money to CBN and can reapply for the funds and it usage monitored.

Wike can go and die. If he has any evidence let him go to court.

If he does not die, can you kill him?

1 Like

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by erico2k2(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2017
JayJohnson:
Wike the wicked clown is at it again. Like Fayose, like Wike! While one is set to liberate the republic of biafrauud that is without a purposeful and visionary leader, the other is set to complete a monorail that does not belong to his administration from the awoof money.
Still waiting for Fayose to claim the money belongs to Ekiti state government or to pdp
Shameless clowns
Pdp house, full of clowns
Do you know what the monorail looks like ?

1 Like

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by alt3r3g0: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2017
I see a lot of politicians changing safe houses in the dead of night.

3 Likes

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by karma2000: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2017
de battle is on lets see who karma will expose NIA or Rivers state govt
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by okpurukata(f): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2017
I am strongly with Wide on this one.

1 Like

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by banggy: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Wike is a confused man. i think he is very high. if not what has he been waiting for all this while?

Smh for a Governor
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by mcgaius: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2017
unclezuma:
This is another distraction building up to an anticlimactic ending with multiple plot twists...

When will this reality show watchers wake-up there is no Federal Republic of Nigeria? All I see is Nigeria and Co LLC, a business entity that was created by the Eastern Niger Company and is being run to the ground by the natives.

This is the most senseless comment I have read on nairaland. What has the looted fund got to do with eastern Nigeria?GEJ,AMECHI,muazu,NIA boss and all the people mentioned has nothing to do with eastern Nigeria
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by Sunmolar(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2017
But we can also change our forex from dollars to yen till dollars is less valueable in nigeria quote author=Sunmolar post=55583691] shocked[/quote]
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2017
mcgaius:

This is the most senseless comment I have read on nairaland. What has the looted fund got to do with eastern Nigeria?GEJ,AMECHI,muazu,NIA boss and all the people mentioned has nothing to do with eastern Nigeria

Bruh, kindly take your bulky ignorance to Linda Ikeji Blog.
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by dandollaz: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2017
southniyikaye:
Wike said if the money is returned,it will be project galore.
He is surely high on some weed and burukutu.
How many projects has he executed?
They way he is even claiming the money is funny.very silly way of claiming money.
Wike is Mr project come to Rivers n confirm
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by ogologoamu: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2017
JayJohnson:
Wike the wicked clown is at it again. Like Fayose, like Wike! While one is set to liberate the republic of biafrauud that is without a purposeful and visionary leader, the other is set to complete a monorail that does not belong to his administration from the awoof money.
Still waiting for Fayose to claim the money belongs to Ekiti state governments or to pdp
Shameless clowns
Pdp house, full of clowns

You only displayed your stupidity caused by poor parental upbringing. This is an issue of National concern, you are expected to be civil. What has IPOB got to do with this. Since you want to disgrace yourself pls goan dance naked in the mkt square.

1 Like

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2017
The country full of corrupt politicians and leaders. Amaechi have not tell rivers people he did with rivers state funds since he decamped to APC to insulting GEJ's administration.

Magu with eyes service to his bosses is becoming boring and weird. They tried to link opposition party to the monies, but failed. The looting that are going on in this APC's government are child's play. APC stole the monies for elections riging projects and cause confusion in opposition parties.

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by Pennywise(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2017
What a shame. Rivers state doesn't have a governor. just a small rat talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by unclejb2(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
If the money belongs to amaechi, he should come and explain how he made so much money and why he didn't put it in the bank like pej.
Then subjected to jungle justice afterwards. No time to support any corrupt bastard.

Its funny how the pdp internet boiz and wailing destroyer now believe efcc found money because amaechi is involved (one ediot is even asking how efcc got the key to the drawer), same way they told chibok is a scam then turn around and abuse buhari for not finding the so called scam.
Those people are the biggest hypocritical bastards I have seen in my life.
BMC or zombie spotted
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by Earth2Metahuman: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2017
unclejb2:
BMC or zombie spotted
ipod yoot wailing flat head spotted
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by lailo: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2017
I think it is simple,Muazu has already claimed ownership of the building but not the money,Ameachi said he does not own a house in Lagos which is verifiable.Then NIA came out to claim ownership of the money.Since ownership of both the money and the building have been known,can we then move on from there and forget about all these Mofos playinh politics with national issues.Then if u are Wike wu believe d money is his,then take the FG to court,lobatan......
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by mumjk: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2017
That money belongs to Nigeria so share it for all Nigerians to enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by Splashme: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2017
hobermener:
Recall that ameachi's response to the allegations leveled against him was retorting to insults and tantrums like a guilty child. Wike sounds more convincing, and is willing to tow the path of hard and incontrovertible evidence in order to reclaim the looted funds for the good people of rivers state. Ameachi is a criminal known to all, even the commander in chief, but he's also know to be one of the untouchables grin in an anti corruption government headed by the certificateless king of dullards himself.
And the effc can continue in this excessive display of stupidity and ludicrous charade of displaying "recovered funds", endless trials and baseless allegations all over the media, while the infinitely gullible masses watch with reverent awe.
The destructive deeds being currently perpetuated by this demonic government will take millions of years to be undone!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by deolu2000(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2017
To be frank, i think the fact that NIA came out officially to claim this money should put this story to bed. I doubt if some Nigerians ever heard abt NIA b4 dz week. They work mainly off the rader and internationally as well, amb Oke will never have called power drunken magu if the money was illegal, my only concern is that how d present govt will not knw abt the activities of all govt's agencies. Bt wike i must confess is more dumb than i thought. So Amaichi stole Rivers money n hid it in Lagos, abeg was he there when the turbine was sold and was he the one that collected the dollars on behalf of the govt of rotimi's ni. He wants to eat yam frm where he didn't plant. Barawo
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by kitaatita: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Wike is just being comical. The court has asked anyone who has claim to the money to approach it within 14 days to claim the money. Instead of going to court; Wike, a lawyer whose wife is a Judge is giving 7-day ultimatum. That said, I have to commend the immediate past DG of NIA for not looting the money which was approved during the last administration; that is, if the money truly belong to NIA.
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by seguno2: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2017
banggy:
Wike is a confused man. i think he is very high. if not what has he been waiting for all this while?

Smh for a Governor

Do you have a problem with reading?
Or do you have a problem with understanding what you have read?
Abeg, don't be lazy. Read and understand to protect yourself from scammers and propagandists.
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by seguno2: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2017
deolu2000:
To be frank, i think the fact that NIA came out officially to claim this money should put this story to bed. I doubt if some Nigerians ever heard abt NIA b4 dz week. They work mainly off the rader and internationally as well, amb Oke will never have called power drunken magu if the money was illegal, my only concern is that how d present govt will not knw abt the activities of all govt's agencies. Bt wike i must confess is more dumb than i thought. So Amaichi stole Rivers money n hid it in Lagos, abeg was he there when the turbine was sold and was he the one that collected the dollars on behalf of the govt of rotimi's ni. He wants to eat yam frm where he didn't plant. Barawo

kitaatita:
Wike is just being comical. The court has asked anyone who has claim to the money to approach it within 14 days to claim the money. Instead of going to court; Wike, a lawyer whose wife is a Judge is giving 7-day ultimatum. That said, I have to commend the immediate past DG of NIA for not looting the money which was approved during the last administration; that is, if the money truly belong to NIA.

The same NIA that initially denied the money?

https://www.nairaland.com/3740739/national-intelligence-agency-nia-denies

Are you guys not taking this joke too far?

1 Like

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by blackboy(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2017
If we say Wike's claim to the money is lame NIA's claim to the money is unacceptable.

I believe they should have offices across the country. If an office has money should it not be lodged in a bank or kept in a safe in the office.

The initial report said a woman was said to be always bringing in bags believed to be clothes to the house.

If truly NIA owns the money it means that's an agency of govt that has been embezzling funds for its operation

2 Likes

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by smileyoo: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2017
fellow nigerians, its now clear to even the blind that this govt is not sincere in fighting corruption, because whenever the corruption fight mistakenly touch any of their annointed, we start seeing funny dramma. Efcc can't honestily say they don't know the owner of the recovered money.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by seguno2: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2017
blackboy:
If we say Wike's claim to the money is lame NIA's claim to the money is unacceptable.

I believe they should have offices across the country. If an office has money should it not be lodged in a bank or kept in a safe in the office.

The initial report said a woman was said to be always bringing in bags believed to be clothes to the house.

If truly NIA owns the money it means that's an agency of govt that has been embezzling funds for its operation

How can NIA own money that it denied earlier?
I am not understanding you.
Please explain yourself.
Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/3740739/national-intelligence-agency-nia-denies
Re: Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC by porchbaby(f): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2017
Chai, wat a wasted country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria / Ruth Ogunleye: Army To Investigate Alleged Maltreatment Of Female Soldier / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.