Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? (3400 Views)

FEC Directs Minimum Wage Payment On Or Before December 31 / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by countsparrow: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Please has anyone tried using his/her GTB mastercard to make payment on aliexpress this month? I tried using my card to make payment, but it keeps saying wrong debit card number.. If you have tried using it today or anytime this month please let us know.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2017
Even if it works, the highest you can spend is $100 per month! Except you open a domicillary account, with requires a mininmum balance of $50( in firstbank)before you can pay for stuff above $100!
I can give you an intensive Whatsapp video call tuotorials on how you can make anywhere online WITHOUT using any Nigerian Banks or thier credit card! You can make payment of over $10k without restrictions!
I will charge you 15k! You can go teach other people and charge them as well!
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by StreetzHuztle: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2017
@osahon7 paste the tutorial document here. If it's worth it, I'd pay you 10k.

Osahon7:
Even if it works, the highest you can spend is $100 per month! Except you open a domicillary account, with requires a mininmum balance of $50( in firstbank)before you can pay for stuff above $100!
I can give you an intensive Whatsapp video call tuotorials on how you can make anywhere online WITHOUT using any Nigerian Banks or thier credit card! You can make payment of over $10k without restrictions!
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by Abidex35(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2017
Osahon7:
At what rate per $$$ will be charged using the method in your tutorial??......Need something close to interbank rate
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Abidex35:

At what rate per $$$ will be charged using the method in your tutorial??......Need something close to interbank rate

btw 400-410 per dollar! But it depends on the forces of demand and supply, sometimes 360-390! But standard is 400 per dollar
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
StreetzHuztle:
@osahon7 paste the tutorial document here. If it's worth it, I'd pay you 10k.

i should paste it here?? Lol Oga u nor serious
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Osahon7:
i should paste it here?? Lol Oga u nor serious

I don't think you lose anything by sharing here.

Believe me, these card issues are really a problem and so there is a genuine demand. If you do your marketing right, you can still make your money.

If you just ask for N15k upfront, it does look a bit fishy (and kind of taints your reputation)
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
alignacademy:

I don't think you lose anything by sharing here.

Believe me, these card issues are really a problem and so there is a genuine demand. If you do your marketing right, you can still make your money.

If you just ask for N15k upfront, it does look a bit fishy (and kind of taints your reputation)
never said upfront bro! I cant just divulge such info here!THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING IN FOR ME! Whatsapp me 07030681936
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
countsparrow:
Please has anyone tried using his/her GTB mastercard to make payment on aliexpress this month? I tried using my card to make payment, but it keeps saying wrong debit card number.. If you have tried using it today or anytime this month please let us know.

Lalasticlala

A similar thing happened to me earlier this week (though for a PayPal transaction)

GTBank advised me to get a dollar card linked to my domiciliary account.

I think you can explore that option.
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by franzis(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
It works i used it this week , and the tutorial guy what is the difference between your tutorial and opening a dorm account getting a dollar MasterCard which you will still fund at the rates you put up and there is. No limit on the card usage
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by iyoha240: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
franzis:
It works i used it this week , and the tutorial guy what is the difference between your tutorial and opening a dorm account getting a dollar MasterCard which you will still fund at the rates you put up and there is. No limit

can a dollar card make payment anywhere online without restriction??
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
franzis:
It works i used it this week , and the tutorial guy what is the difference between your tutorial and opening a dorm account getting a dollar MasterCard which you will still fund at the rates you put up and there is. No limit
I hope you can afford to maintain a domicillary account
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by franzis(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
iyoha240:

can a dollar card make payment anywhere online without restriction??
yes it can 100%
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by franzis(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Osahon7:
I hope you can afford to maintain a domicillary account
and what maintenance are you talking about
Re: Has GTB Blocked Payment On Aliexpress? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
franzis:
and what maintenance are you talking about
Minimum opening balance of $500, €500 or £300 For FIRST BANK mininum balance is $100 ( that you cant withdraw)
PAY ME 15k AND I WILL TEACH YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

(1) (Reply)

Free Training: Join An Online Importation Class To Learn The Trade Secret / Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him / Jumia Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.