Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

A Glance At Nigerian Traffic Rules And Offences - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Glance At Nigerian Traffic Rules And Offences (15948 Views)

38 FRSC Traffic Offences & Their Penalties / FRSC's Offences & Penalties List / 10 Driving Offences In Lagos And Their Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Glance At Nigerian Traffic Rules And Offences by chukzyfcbb: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Darkseid:
I started driving at 17and I've been driving for the past eight years without license. Make dem come catch me na.
eight years without license?/ maybe na your hood u dey drive sha, coz if you dey ply major highways dem suppose don nab u except u dey drive car with military number plate
Re: A Glance At Nigerian Traffic Rules And Offences by Darkseid(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

eight years without license?/ maybe na your hood u dey drive sha, coz if you dey ply major highways dem suppose don nab u except u dey drive car with military number plate
I dey anywhere. Na only interstate I never try before.
Re: A Glance At Nigerian Traffic Rules And Offences by meshack15: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
NONE-SENSE,THEY SHOULD PUT THE FEDERAL ROADS IN ORDER AND STOP PURSUING AN AGENDA TO ESTORT MONEY FROM MOTORIST
Re: A Glance At Nigerian Traffic Rules And Offences by 9icetoo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
I have seen a taxi driver arrested all because he was drinking water from a plastic bottle and at the same time driving.
Na that day I mad for the rules sha, HOT sun oooo and for person to drink water inside I'm car na offence, shuuu....it wasn't even as if the car was on speed gan. he was approaching a crowded area & so was doing prolly 20km/hr yet he was arrested coz he was drinking and driving.....fear these guys o, dem no get joy
the taxi driver committed an offence. its wrong to drink, eat, makeup, use your phone or dress up while driving. it takes only second of distraction to cause or have an accident even at 20km/hr
Re: A Glance At Nigerian Traffic Rules And Offences by samwash(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
I dey anywhere. Na only interstate I never try before.

If I may ask were is ur present location ?
Re: A Glance At Nigerian Traffic Rules And Offences by Cassie75: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Story! Who hasn't drank water while driving. I have been arrested for not having the authorized fire extinguisher by Road Safety. They told me the one I had hasn't expired but it's not the one prescribed by them. I ask them if it's in their website,they told me it's not. Before I could even ask for a warning,they had already booked me. Later on that day I saw another team and asked them if I should have been booked or a warning. They told me it's a warning that I should come to their office to make a complaint after I have already paid. If we go by this rules "and their own rules" half of cars on the roads aren't roadworthy
Re: A Glance At Nigerian Traffic Rules And Offences by bizzibodi(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
I have seen a taxi driver arrested all because he was drinking water from a plastic bottle and at the same time driving.
Na that day I mad for the rules sha, HOT sun oooo and for person to drink water inside I'm car na offence, shuuu....it wasn't even as if the car was on speed gan. he was approaching a crowded area & so was doing prolly 20km/hr yet he was arrested coz he was drinking and driving.....fear these guys o, dem no get joy
LOL,maybe he was arrested for drunk driving.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Stay Awake When Driving / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Ball Joint / Electric Vehicles: Top 10 Best Sellers In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.