Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Advice A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice A Brother (1370 Views)

Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Hello so am new here, and I really need solution to something that has plagued my mind. I will be as brief as possible.

I saw this pretty girl about 2 years ago while I was driving, she was in a tricycle, I winked at her and she smiled so I followed the trycle overtakes it and flanked her to stop. She stopped I parked and walked up to her, asked her name, she told me. We exchanged pleasantries then I asked for her number, she declined and said we will meet again...awch I felt like I wasted my time but I smiled and said no problem.

Two weeks later I saw her again then I walked up to her, called her name...alas she remembered me, so she gave me her number. We kept talking on phone and after some months I told her I had feelings for her, so she said she really likes me but doesn't want to rush into anything at that moment. I thought of it as an indirect way of saying she is not interested, so I just kept in touch on a neutral level.

Until recently she told me I that she enjoys every moment with me, that I am lively and fun to be with, but I can be very annoying at times. I asked what makes me very annoying at times? She said "Sometimes its as though you dont know what you want and its pretty annoying". I replied that I have always known what I want and she said it doesn't look that way to her.

NB: I really do have feelings for her

Girls I need your opinion on this matter.
Re: Advice A Brother by klassd(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Op i think she loves you and wants you to ask her out. beautiful sisters come and add to this.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by lovedeputy: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2017
She doesn't want to hear you have feelings for her.. she just wants to hear you say.. you want this or that.. sex, marriage. . Chop and clean mouth. ... your long stories are not working for her that's what's she's trying to tell you....
The poster below has something to say
Re: Advice A Brother by LePrezident(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Smh, wasted time reading this.

NB: I had to comment to render my displeasure at the time waster of a thread.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2017
lovedeputy:
She doesn't want to hear you have feelings for her.. she just wants to hear you say.. you want this or that.. sex, marriage. . Chop and clean mouth. ... your long stories are not working for her that's what's she's trying to tell you....
The poster below has something to say

Thanks that's direct
Re: Advice A Brother by ikp120(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2017
She was trying to play hard to get. Mumu girl. sad sad sad Abeg press delete ASAP! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2017
LePrezident:

Nobody forced you to read it
Re: Advice A Brother by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2017
***Smh and walks out of thread***
Re: Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:
She was trying to play hard to get. Mumu girl. sad sad sad

More like it, exactly my thought.
Re: Advice A Brother by klassd(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
***Smh and walks out of thread***

clowns everywhere
Re: Advice A Brother by Alphamale2017(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2017
bottom line is , she is angry u didn't chase her enough . u stopped just because she once said no. that's why she said u dont know what u won't because u seem not to want it badly .

but op I sometimes do this ur style . no need to chase too much when I have other profitable things to work on smiley
Re: Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
bottom line is , she is angry u didn't chase her enough . u stopped just because she once said no. that's why she said u dont know what u won't because u seem not to want it badly .

but op I sometimes do this ur style . no need to chase too much when I have other profitable things to work on smiley

Correct, your moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Alphamale2017(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Macgyver1:

Correct, your moniker says it all.
thanks bro . but are u going turn on the heat and give her lots if attention within the next few weeks . make her feel those butterflies in her tummy so she won't even know when she will let u have a taste of the punna ?

what's ur next plan now. smiley
Re: Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
thanks bro . but are u going turn on the heat and give her lots if attention within the next few weeks . make her feel those butterflies in her tummy so she won't even know when she will let u have a taste of the punna ?

what's ur next plan now. smiley

Lol hahahaha lemme balance and have a good laugh. Gee you are funny.

Attention it is, Imma reignite the flame again...with more consistency
Re: Advice A Brother by kiddoiLL(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na wa oooo. ...u need advice on dis kind matter toò...just to open up yr feelings n ask her out..patapata she go say no, she no go beat u..na im u dey find advice bet y na,??

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by klassd(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Na wa oooo. ...u need advice on dis kind matter toò...just to open up yr feelings n ask her out..patapata she go say no, she no go beat u..na im u dey find advice bet y na,??

lol e be like u no read the post well
Re: Advice A Brother by Alphamale2017(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Macgyver1:

Lol hahahaha lemme balance and have a good laugh. Gee you are funny.

Attention it is, Imma reignite the flame again...with more consistency

okay Bro . for all the attention and consistency i pray may you be rewarded with a taste of the punna in ...... can I say
jesus name now ? no no . I seun's name

may u strike gold . enjoy cheesy
Re: Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:

okay Bro . for all the attention and consistency i pray may you be rewarded with a taste of the punna in ...... can I say
jesus name now ? no no . I seun's name

may u strike gold . enjoy cheesy

Lol in *Falz voice* Well-done Sir

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by kiddoiLL(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
klassd:

lol e be like u no read the post well
" I told her I had feelings for her, so she said she really likes me but doesn't want to rush into anything at that moment. I thought of it as an indirect way of saying she is not interested, so I just kept in touch on a neutral level." chaiii u no knw say dat statement means "ding dong ding dong" i want u to try again... its natural to play hard to get na...nigga come on go out n get dat gurl, shez waiting fr u..no dey dull as fr me

2 Likes

Re: Advice A Brother by klassd(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
kiddoiLL:
" I told her I had feelings for her, so she said she really likes me but doesn't want to rush into anything at that moment. I thought of it as an indirect way of saying she is not interested, so I just kept in touch on a neutral level." chaiii u no knw say dat statement means "ding dong ding dong" i want u to try again... its natural to play hard to get na...nigga come on go out n get dat gurl, shez waiting fr u..no dey dull as fr me

lol broh am not the OP ooo
Re: Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
kiddoiLL:

Haha...nice1
Re: Advice A Brother by Alphamale2017(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Macgyver1:

Lolz. I just followed u bro . do well to follow back .

atleast i will get to know the formation you later used to win the match grin
Macgyver1:

atleast i will get to know the formation you later used to win the match
Re: Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:

atleast i will get to know the formation you later used to win the match grin

atleast i will get to know the formation you later used to win the match

I have followed back...lol I will attempt Juve's Allegris formation.lol
Re: Advice A Brother by Alphamale2017(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Macgyver1:

I have followed back...lol I will attempt Juve's Allegris formation.lol

thats a really good choice . with allegri's formation , u go even get her mama plus all her sisters . lol

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by kiddoiLL(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
klassd:

lol broh am not the OP ooo
Lol...all join..as far as we helping a brò
Re: Advice A Brother by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just tell her how you feel straight up
Her response will let you know what step to take next ..

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:

thats a really good choice . with allegri's formation , u go even get her mama plus all her sisters . lol

Lol na only she I want o

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Macgyver1: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Just tell her how you feel straight up
Her response will let you know what step to take next ..

Muah....thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Alphamale2017(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Macgyver1:

Lol na only she I want o
okay then, use mourinho formation , i assure u it will be 1-1 draw, thats a fixed match , lol

2 Likes

Re: Advice A Brother by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
LePrezident:

Hahah! Same here

Don't even know what I've just read. I bet the op is 15

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by LePrezident(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

Hahah! Same here

Lol don't mind him. I think he just wanted to bask in the obvious tell-tale signs that the girl likes him.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by klassd(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

Hahah! Same here
How can you bet on what you do not know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Her Groom Exes At Work" - Media React To Couple's Snow Spray Fail Photo / Women Who Bleach Are Dull, Shallow And Have No Self Esteem - Lawmaker (PHOTO) / Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.