Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (3493 Views)

Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nijablog: 12:41pm On May 05, 2018
There is this babe I meant years back before I went back to school. on dating her, she refuted my proposal but months later, she pleaded that she was ready to be a relationship with me and from there we started base on the fact that I have always crushed on this babe. later on, I went to school and anytime I return she is usually not around and I couldn't contact her until I return because she was having phone issues even till now.

To cut a long story short, I returned and this time, I bought a new iPhone in addition to my former one and on seeing this, she started visiting me day & night and trying to show me love in order for me to give her my former phone which I later did but since I gave her the phone, she is nowhere to be seen again. though she is around the area but she don't visit me again maybe because she now have what she have been visiting for.

mind you, I gave her the iPhone against my wish despite various individuals including my junior brother pleadings for it and as usual I will just promise them.

Now my question is what should I do to this girl?,is it right to collect my phone back? because I hate when a girl will be forming what she is not in this exposed life.

Your advice is needed urgently.

Cc.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Apart from that, she later added me on FB and on going through her profile, I saw one of her post dated 28 April 2018 saying"

Today is my love birthday, we celebrated it together and also have a special moment together"

Though I don't want to confront her for this.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by NwaAmaikpe: 12:43pm On May 05, 2018
shocked

Did you get to fvck her?

If yes; then it means your sex game is weak and the only thing going for you is a mere phone.
So to keep her or any other girl, you gotta have more carrots to dangle.

If no,
Then you are just a local mugu who got played.

Get over it,
It happens everyday....besides your mate just gifted a lady a 45million ride.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by IamD18: 12:44pm On May 05, 2018
Give me your address, I need to send a female friend to visit you non-stop for 7 days, so that she will get her own phone. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by PlsBanMe: 12:47pm On May 05, 2018
You are not supposed to ask for gift(s)back. You are supposed to forget about it once you give it out, therefore, you should forget it.

A serious, smart, intelligent guy will know that you are not to give out what you cannot afford to lose.

If a woman wants a material thing and you can't afford to give her,don't ever pretend. If she like let her leave. There are lot of women who will accept you just the way you are.

Believe me. Davido won't collect back that 45million naira car he gave to Chioma even if she break his heart.

Only show you are a big boy when you only truly is.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by chinedi7(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2018
How u go just give girl fone like that(EYE phone) for that matter...when u get Bro and family members make need am

4 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by austyn0(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2018
You just happened to be senseless,, just learn your lesson and move on.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Olalan(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2018
She's obviously has made you her MAGA, you can't collect the phone again as a gentleman but you now know she's not responsible

4 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nijablog: 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
PlsBanMe:
You are not supposed to ask for gift(s)back. You are supposed to forget about it once you give it out, therefore, you should forget it.

A serious, smart, intelligent guy will know that you are not to give out what you cannot afford to lose.

If a woman wants a material thing and you can't afford to give her,don't ever pretend. If she like let her leave. There are lot of women who will accept you just the way you are.

Believe me. Davido won't collect back that 45million naira car he gave to Chioma even if she break his heart.

Only show you are a big boy when you only truly is.

Bros even though I gave her the phone but I can't remember ever telling her I dashed her, can I collect it and break up

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by PlsBanMe: 1:12pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog:

Bros even though I gave her the phone but I can't remember ever telling her I dashed her, can I collect it and break up

No. Forget about the phone. You knew she had no phone and wanted a phone. You then willingly gave her a phone. You don't need to tell her you 'dash her'.

Not everyone who gives you money will tell you that they 'dash' you. If you ever have a big birthday celebration, not everyone who brings you a gift will tell you they are giving you a gift. Lots will just simply drop some well wrapped material. You of course know it is a gift.

3 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by 1beat(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2018
dis guy should face his studies not relationship is obvious that the lady is hungry while you are too young to start relationship..

she's not in love with you, you are d one in love
one thing will still lead her to you just cut ur share and free her

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 05, 2018
Your own brother was pleading for this same phone and you were playing him. cry Now you have been played by a total stranger who you chose over your blood. cry

When will some men receive sense? angry

5 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 05, 2018
The same way people cling to Jesus by going to church. Once they get their miracle, they say byebye to church. Jesus is like d man. The church is a woman. That's why ppl go to church for long and Jesus do not answer their prayer, it will now look as if Jesus is wicked. The same way never to trust a woman much, it doesn't mean u hate her. They are just after what u have and when they get It no more honour for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Michael781: 2:11pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog....simple thing arrange bois go snatch the fone from her hand..seetle the bois...

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nijablog: 2:27pm On May 05, 2018
Michael781:
Nijablog....simple thing arrange bois go snatch the fone from her hand..seetle the bois...

bro no mind the babe, she dey hide the phone from me. anytime I see her, she go say she plug am... I pray say she never dash am out to her love but my mind is made up, whenever I see her, I go tell her say I wone check something for the phone. once she hand am over... I go tell her my mind and walk away with my phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Taywon: 2:31pm On May 05, 2018
bruh...
pray for wisdom...
ur action ( by giving a stranger ur fone and not family) shows u are still on the foolish side .
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
The same way people cling to Jesus by going to church. Once they get their miracle, they say byebye to church. Jesus is like d man. The church is a woman. That's why ppl go to church for long and Jesus do not answer their prayer, it will now look as if Jesus is wicked. The same way never to trust a woman too much, it doesn't mean u hate her. They are just after what u have.
you said it all bro

Thumbs up bro
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Michael781: 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog:

bro no mind the babe, she dey hide the phone from me. anytime I see her, she go say she plug am... I pray say she never dash am out to her love but my mind is made up, whenever I see her, I go tell her say I wone check something for the phone. once she hand am over... I go tell her my mind and walk away with my phone

use that format..tell m say u get raw files when you won sent go give person for Yankee,the files dere the iPhone...

na iPhone wetin u dash m??
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nijablog: 2:53pm On May 05, 2018
Michael781:

use that format..tell m say u get raw files when you won sent go give person for Yankee,the files dere the iPhone...

na iPhone wetin u dash m??

iPhone 6 plus
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 05, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Michael781: 2:57pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog:

iPhone 6 plus

baba u no try oh.....collet that phone 4rm her hand ASAP and use m or dash ur bro..

P.S make sure u collet m
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nijablog: 3:01pm On May 05, 2018
Michael781:

baba u no try oh.....collet that phone 4rm her hand ASAP and use m or dash ur bro..

P.S make sure u collet m

I dey tell you... na now I realize am sef... imagine my pastor wife jokingly tell me make I use the phone sow seed for her life but I refuse,only for one dirty to come play me. I must collect it.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Michael781: 3:05pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog:

I dey tell you... na now I realize am sef... imagine my pastor wife jokingly tell me make I use the phone sow seed for her life but I refuse,only for one dirty to come play me. I must collect it.

shebi u see...carry the fone te chat up oda niggas....

COLLET THE PHONE..infact I dy give u 48hrs to collet that fone....no allow m use romance deceive u oh

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by tenmariner: 3:10pm On May 05, 2018
Op although u have acted gallantly foolish all this while but pls use all d method to retrieve your phone back..it will eventually lighten some anger.. Some ladies are out der preying on mumu guys( Apologies) like u in exchange of nothing. How did u feel wen she went incommunicado immediately after she got the phone. That is a tip of the iceberg compared to what she will tell people about u..An unrepentant maga..mumu of the federal republic, she could have even saved ur name with maybe; Daniel mumu, Disturber, olori buriku, Don't pick, Fool, etc..I blv u will fashion out a way to get your phone back.. All d best..

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Shugarlord213: 3:17pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog:

When you see her, collect your phone, remove her sim give it her and walk away.

Make sure you not uttering any words to her
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2018
lol guy go collect your phone back before the news go round your side and every girl you approach get one thing for mind . .you know girls and gossips ,this happens to me while i was in school . long story short caught bae with a guy in her room .called her out took my phone and zoomed
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by lilmaydee(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2018
Baba no waste ur energy, that babe wise wella, no amount of scope u wan use wey go make her drop the phone. But u sef f up na..
Make I share u my own experience, I dey come.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nijablog: 3:23pm On May 05, 2018
lilmaydee:
Baba no waste ur energy, that babe wise wella, no amount of scope u wan use wey go make her drop the phone. But u sef f up na..

with the way I dey vest, if she misbehave I go use hand teach her lesson
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by jaymichael(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog:

iPhone 6 plus
Go to her house at 5 AM, tell her you want to collect your phone. Let it turn to noise sef. Tell people she said you should lend her for just 2 days and since then she no gree return am. Give it to your younger brother not your pastor's wife or you sell it.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by lilmaydee(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog:

with the way I dey vest, if she misbehave I go use hand teach her lesson
No cause yawa for yourself by beating her.. na confirm format u need to collect ur phone back.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by akiOYIBO: 3:33pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog:

Sir, please kindly go find a way and collect your phone. Dont even think twice about it
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by lilmaydee(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2018
jaymichael:
Go to her house at 5 AM, tell her you want to collect your phone. Let it turn to noise sef. Tell people she said you should lend her for just 2 days and since then she no gree return am. Give it to your younger brother not your pastor's wife or you sell it.
Bro don't forget we are talking about a girl/lady here. She can turn the table against him.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 05, 2018
jaymichael:
dem no dey do like that. let me teach you the way I get my bold5 back from that my stupid girl then. invite her to a grammer school that you are playing ball. u no say people no dey plenty for inside the school when they don't have party or football match then use system tell am say you wan copy ur files then remove her sim and waka go. nobody go challenge you and if she shout nobody go come cos its field.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before / 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy / My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.