Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Group Of Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Group Of Girls (1587 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Group Of Girls by oyinda3(f): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2010
ok sir. lol

if i am single and see someone that i think i would like to get to know, then i will go for it. . . . . . . . . even if she was with her parents.

that is very embarassing n prolly not the smartest move. just letting u kno. happened to me yesterday
Re: The Group Of Girls by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2010
oyinda.:

that is very embarassing n prolly not the smartest move. just letting u kno. happened to me yesterday

there are many ways to approach people. . . . . look at it as what it is: just a nice person introducing himself in a friendly manner .
Re: The Group Of Girls by SisiKill1: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ stillwater
Thank you!!!
Re: The Group Of Girls by topup: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2010
Well,

I can see how a group of girls can be intimidating for a guy that isn't completely secure of himself, but then again, how many of us are secure with ourselves.

I know I could and have walked up a group of guys before, usually, you don't have to do anything when you're approaching a group, because they are usually all too busy talking anyway, afterall they are usually eager to see you. When a guy comes to say hi to me and if I'm with some friends, everyone takes a turn, and imagine if there are 4 other girls the guy will only have to speak once out of 5 times and smile occasionally.

Unfortunately for me the problem comes because my friends do not completely reflect my personality, but I think this makes me stand out more, because they realise that I am very different and able to be strong enough to do me, and be completely myself. It's worked before, and I keep my friends and my relationship very separate, ex bfs have never complained about that.

However, this convo was prompted by a guy saying he did have a crush on me, but then he doesn't like girls in a groups, which was a diluted way of saying I hate your friends. I have multiple groups of friends so I don't worry this says more about him than it does the guy.
Re: The Group Of Girls by Pweety4me(f): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2010
and? undecided
Re: The Group Of Girls by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2010
It's all about confidence wink
Re: The Group Of Girls by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2010
i wouldnt advise a guy to walk up to a group of girls and start toasting one, unless he has a thick skin.

or am i reading the topic wrong?

They'll definitely analyze him down to a T and women get mouth oh.

So if you're not denzel dont try it unless you like pain.

However, i could be wrong sha.
Re: The Group Of Girls by chamotex(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
Body language also play a part in this.
That's why it's good to be observant  . . . . just chill and observe for a few minutes before actually approaching. I call this technique 'scanning'.
Re: The Group Of Girls by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
^ This dude knows wasup
Re: The Group Of Girls by chamotex(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
tpia.:

i wouldnt advise a guy to walk up to a group of girls and start toasting one, unless he has a thick skin.

or am i reading the topic wrong?

They'll definitely analyze him down to a T and women get mouth oh.

So if you're not denzel dont try it unless you like pain.

However, i could be wrong sha.

You are very correct.
Some guys do that because they want to show this @I'm the MAN' attitude. Apart from that, it's just wrong.
It's better to just pull her to the side and do your stuff.
Some guys just don't get it.
Re: The Group Of Girls by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2010
chamotex:

You are very correct.
Some guys do that because they want to show this @I'm the MAN' attitude. Apart from that, it's just wrong.
It's better to just pull her to the side and do your stuff.
Some guys just don't get it.

ur wrong on this one, you start by chatting them all up, stylishly and suavely narrow ur attention to ur mark, you may or may not take her away, it depends, there's no hard and fast rule, u just adapt as u go. . .trust me if u do it right, they'd be the ones asking her later on "wasup wit that guy, he's hot" lol wink
Re: The Group Of Girls by chamotex(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2010
Adrenaline:

your wrong on this one, you start by chatting them all up, stylishly and suavely narrow your attention to your mark, you may or may not take her away, it depends, there's no hard and fast rule, u just adapt as u go. . .trust me if u do it right, they'd be the ones asking her later on "wasup wit that guy, he's hot" lol wink

That's what I'm saying . . . . . . I was only replying to her comment about doing it right there whilst the other chicks are there if and when he's ready to sail on. Like you said, there is no fast rule to it and it all depends on the situation and the vibe they are giving at that time.

You just can't go there and pull her to one side immediately, its kinda rude.
I would normally chat with them a lil bit and leave for some minutes. Tell them i'll be right back. You really don't want to act clingy.

When going back the second time, coast is clear, you can then make your move. I'd normally pull her to one side . . . .feel me?
Re: The Group Of Girls by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2010
^ Yea I get ur drift, clingy is mos def a no no
Re: The Group Of Girls by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2010
if you look like this guy, no problem.

if you dont, then develop a thick skin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did I Go Wrong: ? / Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? / True Life Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.