Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

$50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! (2699 Views)

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by Olril18(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
oyinkinola:
The huge amount of money found in Lagos belong to pdp! the money is stashed in the premises because of the crises in the party now, the inside information revealed that only the big pantaker in the secret decision of the party knew about the money, even the current chairman of the party now Ali Modu Sherif know nothing about the money but Gej and the former chairman knew about it!
But why pdp didn't claimed the money is becuse, it's was put their clandestine for the future use ofthe party before the crises break out in the party!
Also the NIA that claimed the the ownership of the money do so to safe the money for the governent and Nigeria nation, the money didn't belong to them, but they were only FG institution that its finance status suitable to claim such a money for the government!
The information reveaed if any one claimed the money and the govenment lost the case expecially now that governent is worry about CFJ(corruption fighting back judges in courts) the opportunity will lost forever!
Weldone wistle blower!
Weldone EFCC!
Weldone FG of Nigeria!
Oyinkinola!

...olodo
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by oyinkinola: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Olril18:

...olodo
....OLOSA!
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by DrGoodman: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
sarrki:
Either Pdp or Apc

What should be our concern is Nigeria and her future as a nation

Nigeria has a future? grin maybe in history books.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by xelly: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
oyinkinola:

...that's concern the owner of english, while Nigeria nation concern me much!
Mr. looter!

You shouldn't be writing in English then
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by oyinkinola: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
xelly:

You shouldn't be writing in English then
....but how can I communicate to dumb that didn't hear my language!
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by oyinkinola: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
DrGoodman:

Nigeria has a future? grin maybe in history books.

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by xelly: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
oyinkinola:

....but how can I communicate to dumb that didn't hear my language!

If you must use English, learnt it and use it well.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by oyinkinola: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
xelly:

If you must use English, learnt it and use it well.
....because am sitting cambrige!
invigilator, give me F9 sir!

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by xelly: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
oyinkinola:

....because am sitting cambrige!
invigilator, give me F9 sir!

continue.Pls stop quoting me, I won't read your comment again. Have a nice day.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by oyinkinola: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
xelly:

continue.Pls stop quoting me, I won't read your comment again. Have a nice day.
...xelly!
don't run away!
it's all joke!
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by franchizy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pipol always soport coluption and that is why our kontiri canots move four words.

We all knows the recover money belongs to the PDP.

Imagine how the poolish IPOB yoths are defend PDP here.

God will pulish all those that are suport PDP here.

You are all illitiracys.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! by oyinkinola: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
franchizy:
Pipol always soport coluption and that is why our kontiri canots move four words.

We all knows the recover money belongs to the PDP.

Imagine how the poolish IPOB yoths are defend PDP here.

God will pulish all those that are suport PDP here.

You are all illitiracys.
.....Amen!
in Jesus name!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows / Former Child Bride Rescued , Assisted Back To School(photos) / IPOB Member Challenge Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.