Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) (50432 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by ugochukwua(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Setting standard for future BF's /potential hubby's.......
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by chris31(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
And 2moro we shall no d truth
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na this kind girl I for like to marry o
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Until she tells us her job/work. All work na work sha.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Edum13656: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Why waste your money on Range Rover that is always problematic.

it's her choice, wetin concern u? u can go buy Datsun1956 if yu can afford it and it's economical.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Maski87: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
E fit be Amechi, girl friend O
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
I have the secret to natural penile enlargement that cost only 120 naira
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by sekem: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Igboblog:
Please what is her source of income?

B E T 9 J A . C O M
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by ademusiwa3r: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Nice one...
Small boys will say it's sugar daddy.

Must you guys nag? How did she make it a big deal?
Even male celebrities announce when they buy cars, does it mean they have the "my babe must take care of me mentality".
Congratulate her and move on!!
Nne, some guys are stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by hollywater: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aunty which Man of God bought it for you please?
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
winkmart:
in as much as she could have bought it by herself, some other person could as well have bought it for her but wants to remain anonymous.

the social media is not where you can believ everything u see or read.

congratulations sisW, at least you have an exotic ride.

U get brain
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
So many guys who are intimidated resort to calling her ashawo. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by kingPhidel(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
where's my whistle?....
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by eyinjuege: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know why Nigerian ladies see "buying car for themselves" as a big deal, this just shows that deep down the average Nigerian lady has the 'my guy must take care of me' mentality and all the feminist/equal rights movement they keep screaming about is all talk angry angry

That's an unfair statement.

Most of the people who show off their new rides on social media are men. From the celebrities to the non celebrities.
Its also got nothing to do with feminism or misogyny.
Just rejoice with those that are rejoicing, otherwise jump and pass.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by chi4ik(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
TPAND:
Many persons will shout self made.. like Linda, at least we know Linda makes hers from Blogs, others make theirs hosting headies on political figures. Even Mo also shouts successful entrepreneur not knowing she has been receiving stockpiles from rotimi
check ur grammatical structure first before posting. MANY PERSONS WRONG.......CORRECT; MANY PEOPLE.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Jok3r(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
ebosie11:
May thunder fire poverty in an irreversible chemical reaction!Why many peeps are struggling to survive because of recession,a Nigerian lady Joan Nwosu got herself a Range Rover car for her birthday.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/to-celebrate-her-birthdaynigerian-lady.html

happy Birthday dear... can I be your bf
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
OP, wr is the receipt? The next thing, we go hear say Apostle Johnson Suleiman logistics is involved undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
RisingUp:
Nice! Self Made Slay Queen

hahahahha..we shld check the next avaiable Rich Pastor,his Hands must be in the Range-Rover.lol
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

But we both know where.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I think av said enoff grin grin grin

hahahahha..which shld check the next avaiable Rich Pastor,his Hands must be in the Range-Rover.lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

But we both know where.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I think av said enoff grin grin grin

hahahahha..we shld check the next avaiable Rich Pastor,his Hands must be in the Range-Rover.lol
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
dee02:
Haters will say its a gift from her sugar daddy or she is an olosho! grin

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hehe. NL oloshos waiting for one guy to do this for them.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Good stuff...

Better than waiting for a guy to gift her the car.

Safiaa, this is an example of a lady doing good for herself. Not waiting to marry one ready made man grin. Just kidding though, love your write-up on that thread and the emphasis on the "guy with vision
"

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
chumakk:
Who is your daddy

vic o..grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Igboblog:

slaying men of God.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Michellla(f): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
joey150:

So she bought herself a car and right away she is strong and independent??

Just like that?!
Don't misquote me if you can't decipher my comment

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by KennyID17(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
bitcoinvin:

hahahahha..which shld check the next avaiable Rich Pastor,his Hands must be in the Range-Rover.lol

I no talk anything ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by UncutSk(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Olosho
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Electroweb(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Igboblog:
This is a good question. Let her envourage other ladies by stating what she does for a living instead showing the end result of her struggle. Misplaced values. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! / Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.