Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) (50430 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by ProsperUSA: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
okay
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Why waste your money on Range Rover that is always problematic.

Which one do you have?!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Bolincosugar(f): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
GOOD FOR YOU GIRL

LADIES LETS DON'T WAIT FOR ANY TO GIVE YOU A LIFE COS IF THEY DO THEY LATER COME IT.

MY HUSTLE IS REAL.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by RealHaute: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Michellla:
Independent ladies bomb first

Yup. Unlike ladies like Safiaa
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Ballmer: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
TPAND:
Many persons will shout self made.. like Linda, at least we know Linda makes hers from Blogs, others make theirs hosting headies on political figures. Even Mo also shouts successful entrepreneur not knowing she has been receiving stockpiles from rotimi
. You no fit get sense this millennium for the Mo n Amechi comment.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Safiaa(f): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why do you like me so much?
RealHaute:

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by wonlasewonimi: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
MsDelilah:

Which one do you have?!

I drive a Q7
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Igboblog:
Please what is her source of income?
it doesn't matter as long as she can buy herself a Range Rover and give money to her pastor and church. that's typical nigerian mindset. even if you are an arm Robber do the above and no problem. nigerians don't care if you murdered ten people and steal from them as long as you go to the church and give thanks giving no questions asked.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by NNAMDICE: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
ASHAWO
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by TPAND(f): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ballmer:
. You no fit get sense this millennium for the Mo n Amechi comment.
truth hurts. Mo and Amaechi are certified theifs deal with it
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by TPAND(f): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
chi4ik:
check ur grammatical structure first before posting. MANY PERSONS WRONG.......CORRECT; MANY PEOPLE.
you are a disgrace to English language. You telling me Many Persons is wrong. Chisssos...
get out of here... nitwit

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by 2bam: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
come who told u she bought that car with her money,women we always wait for men to buy them things no matter how rich they are,they are always at the receiving end.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Electroweb:

This is a good question. Let her envourage other ladies by stating what she does for a living instead showing the end result of her struggle. Misplaced values. Smh
haters will always hate

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by euchariadavid(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Life is good,life is short so live it to the full...lovely
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Electroweb(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
haters will always hate

Lmao! Why should i hate her? Na my money? I only wanted her to state the source of her money to encourage followers like you. Na bad thing i talk? Don't you want to know how she got the money?
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Electroweb:

Lmao! Why should i hate her? Na my money? I only wanted her to state the source of her money to encourage followers like you. Na bad thing i talk? Don't you want to know how she got the money?
Would you ask the same thing if it was a guy?
Niqqa swerve
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Michellla(f): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
RealHaute:

who that?
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Electroweb(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Would you ask the same thing if it was a guy?
Niqqa swerve

I will ask too.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by RealHaute: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Michellla:
who that?

Safiaa? She's the girl advising lazy nairaland ladies to become beggars. You're a bosschick, so no worries. cheesy
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin
Why do you love me so much? I'm irresistible right?
RealHaute:

Safiaa? She's the girl advising lazy nairaland ladies to become beggars. You're a bosschick, so no worries. cheesy
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by RealHaute: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
grin

You talk too much. tongue
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
grin
Nicompoo
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
angry
Please just go away.
RealHaute:

You talk too much. tongue
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by RealHaute: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
angry
Please just go away.

No. I don't take orders from you.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Okay. You're annoying.
Bye for now.
RealHaute:

No. I don't take orders from you.
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by RealHaute: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Okay. You're annoying.
Bye for now.

Lol...good. See ya! cheesy
Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bye bye.
RealHaute:

Lol...good. See ya! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) by bluestone2015: 6:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Most of you hater seem to know only low life ladies. Many women who are highly placed in banks, oil companies, UN etc buy much more than this with their hard earned income.
You need to broaden your scope.

Moreover, an increasing number of women are breadwinners. You should know by this that more and more women are getting financially empowered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! / Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.