Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612777 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by inception101(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz, someone rammed into my car. God saved me that I was still in the car, I was about to come down for a leak when the driver cleared my door!!! How much for a complete door-driver side of Es350....

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SpeedRacer(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

VVT-I stands for Variable Valve timing Intelligence. by welding it, it is no longer variable. It is stuck in a retar.ded or advanced position. Solution buy a full timing kit and both camshafts.

Thanks for the reply. Please idea of how much its going to cost. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:17am On Mar 18, 2019
inception101:
Oga Gazzuzz, someone rammed into my car. God saved me that I was still in the car, I was about to come down for a leak when the driver cleared my door!!! How much for a complete door-driver side of Es350....

50-60k empty
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by inception101(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

50-60k empty

Oga Gazzuzz, is it not better I go for a complete instead of empty? Please what’s the range for complete, do you have anyone that sells and waybill?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2019
inception101:

Oga Gazzuzz, is it not better I go for a complete instead of empty? Please what’s the range for complete, do you have anyone that sells and waybill?

he sold empty to me in nov.

0803 768 9211 ask for pictures (every angle)

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2019
inception101:
Jesus! Thanks to God for saving you bro. Hope you had no injuries?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

. Pls provide stft and ltft values in the following situations:

At idle
At 1500rpm
At 2500 rpm

This morning these are the readings
Idle
S -0.8
L14.2

S -4.1
L 11.7

S0.0
L11.7
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2019
jarkbauer:

This morning these are the readings
Idle
S -0.8
L14.2

S -4.1
L 11.7

S0.0
L11.7

did you wait till temp reading were optimal?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

did you wait till temp reading were optimal?
Yes. I drove to my friends house to use his scanner.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2019
jarkbauer:

Yes. I drove to my friends house to use his scanner.

same car.

That 11 value is to high. Clean out the airflow meter with contac/maf cleaner. Clean out the sparkplugs. Replace air filter. Ensure fuel pressure is adequate. What is the mileage?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

same car.

That 11 value is to high. Clean out the airflow meter with contac/maf cleaner. Clean out the sparkplugs. Replace air filter. Ensure fuel pressure is adequate. What is the mileage?

Thanks Boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by inception101(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
kingreign:

Jesus! Thanks to God for saving you bro. Hope you had no injuries?

No sir, I was lucky

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
i didnt start my corolla 2006 bank type for one day and the second day when i want to go out then the car refused to switch on then i detect its battery then i take the battery to battery charger and he charge it for 3hours then he follow me to connect the battery back to the car then he discovered that light was on the terminal battery he said light shouldnt be there and that its what weak the battery ,please what should i do because my battery always weak when i didnt take the car out for just one day
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
good188:
i didnt start my corolla 2006 bank type for one day and the second day when i want to go out then the car refused to switch on then i detect its battery then i take the battery to battery charger and he charge it for 3hours then he follow me to connect the battery back to the car then he discovered that light was on the terminal battery he said light shouldnt be there and that its what weak the battery ,please what should i do because my battery always weak when i didnt take the car out for just one day

parasitic Drain. Search for a very goo auto electrician to solve it. Start with checking Alternator by disconnecting it to see if the drain persists.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alienvirus: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Check adjustment from transmission side to see if you can improve it. (First fic below)

Also check the bushings on the cable to see if they are worn out (2nd pic)

Good morning oga Gazzuzz. Thanks for your help here. I decided to open up the gear cover today to check what you described earlier. I got to see that the shifter bushing was in pieces (broken).

I will look for another bushing and fix it back.

I don't know much about cars but with you behind my back, I feel like a boss. My mechanic thinks he can hold me hostage.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

parasitic Drain. Search for a very goo auto electrician to solve it. Start with checking Alternator by disconnecting it to see if the drain persists.

I am experiencing[1] this faint battery light as well, I thought it was my battery after changing battery I still had the light, I then changed the alternator and that was it. From my reading it's Indeed a leak as Gazzuz hinted and the leak occurs when some of the diode has developed fault, some may be significant leak while some may not depending on the extent of damage.

Regards
1: recently I did some mods on my AC (it wasn't cooling well), which also made the electrician work on my alternator, unfortunately he broke my alternator now I am back to the square one and will need to change alternator in near future.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
ojeysky:

I am experiencing[1] this faint battery light as well, I thought it was my battery after changing battery I still had the light, I then changed the alternator and that was it. From my reading it's Indeed a leak as Gazzuz hinted and the leak occurs when some of the diode has developed fault, some may be significant leak while some may not depending on the extent of damage.

Regards
1: recently I did some mods on my AC (it wasn't cooling well), which also made the electrician work on my alternator, unfortunately he broke my alternator now I am back to the square one and will need to change alternator in near future.

what vehicle?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

what vehicle?

That Yaris 2010 wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Abdullateef99:
Good evening Mr. GAZZUZZ
I have a 2009 Toyota Camry I4 (2AZ-FE)
My car has been throwing code P0138 (Oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2 high voltage) about some weeks now.
I've changed the oxygen Sensor but I'm still getting the code.

Please Help!

I do have 02 sensor I changed on my Yaris 1NZ when I thought the sensor was the issue, still available at a little fee if it will serve you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SpeedRacer(m): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dear GAZZUZZ, thanks for your earlier reply, according to Kazeem camshaft has been changed, the car is no more lethargic and does not stutter, but now I'm having fault code P0011, it was previously P0012. I'm really confused.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
SpeedRacer:
Dear GAZZUZZ, thanks for your earlier reply, according to Kazeem camshaft has been changed, the car is no more lethargic and does not stutter, but now I'm having fault code P0011, it was previously P0012. I'm really confused.

https://www.700r4transmissionhq.com/p0011-toyota-corolla/
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
ojeysky:

I do have 02 sensor I changed on my Yaris 1NZ when I thought the sensor was the issue, still available at a little fee if it will serve you

I have a 2az Alternator you can try at a little fee if it will serve you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heykayxx(m): 2:26am On Mar 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Savage grin cool
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SpeedRacer(m): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.700r4transmissionhq.com/p0011-toyota-corolla/

Thanks so much pls I'd like to know if you can help me and how much it will cost me, because this kazzem doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Thanks awaiting your response sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Ah do me I do you eh, but no be you I do Oga.....okay how little is the fee and will it work for a 1NZ engine?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2019
ojeysky:

Ah do me I do you eh, but no be you I do Oga.....okay how little is the fee and will it work for a 1NZ engine?

will O2sensor on 1NZ work on 2az?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by donshaddow(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Bros, what engine and gear oil would you recommend for a tokunbo 2005 Toyota Camry? It's on 200k plus mileage.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

will O2sensor on 1NZ work on 2az?

No idea just mentioning the fact that i have 02sensor that i used on my 1NZ (after cat), if he is in Ado-Ekiti he can come and pick it up for test.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CollectionsbyD: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Good morning Gazzuz, pls do have tokunbo tyre 215/55/R17. I need 2. Thx
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2019
ojeysky:

No idea just mentioning the fact that i have 02sensor that i used on my 1NZ (after cat), if he is in Ado-Ekiti he can come and pick it up for test .

waste of time...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2019
donshaddow:
Bros, what engine and gear oil would you recommend for a tokunbo 2005 Toyota Camry? It's on 200k plus mileage.

Toyota W.S and mobil1 5w30

https://www.nairaland.com/4922062/mobil1-usa-0w-40-5w30-0w-20

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hello gazzuzz,
We just bought a naija used 307.
It was bought tokunbo 3 years ago, means that 1st naija owner used Quartz5000 on it for the 3years. Plz is it advisable that the new owner opt to the recommended Quartz7000 without fear of engine beginning to smoke. Thanks.

NB: personaly I advised him to keep using the quartz5000 on the same engine. Would like to hear from you boss. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.