Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611645 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heykayxx(m): 4:20am On Jun 06, 2019
TheRealGuy:

Yes....I changed the bulbs of the brake light....but this issue has been happening before the changing.

Please, how did u handle your own issue when it happened to you?

The lights were the culprit in my own case. Go ahead and scan the vehicle so we could have a proper solution to the challenge.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kanuisagoat: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2019
I have this annoying vibration and my observations are detailed below

-It starts at exactly 50mph under accleration.

-Once the gear changes and RPM drops, vibration reduces

-If I let off the gas pedal, I no longer feel vibrations

-If I maintain my speed at 50mph, I don't get vibrations.

-The vibration is not felt in the steering wheel but on the vehicle itself

Vehicle is an 07 accord

Please, what am I looking at
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2019
kanuisagoat:

Vehicle is an 07 accord

C.V axles

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2019
kanuisagoat:

Vehicle is an 07 accord

inner drive shafts seems to be worn
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Heykayxx:

The lights were the culprit in my own case. Go ahead and scan the vehicle so we could have a proper solution to the challenge.

I'm not an auto engineer, but I doubt if a brake light bulb would affect the smooth changing of gears when hot.

The brake switch from my little experience on my car would rather not make the car switch into drive from park unless you override it by pressing the reset button beside the gear stick.

I personally think the clutches in his gears are gone and the faults becomes prominent when hot.

Let him go to a good shop that can scan his transmission for fault codes.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2019
kanuisagoat:

Vehicle is an 07 accord

Had same issue with my car and thought the shocks were going out. The vibration starts around 100 - 120km and dies out when speed exceeds or is below that.

Took a good look at my suspension system and noticed the inner shaft rubber that goes to the gear were bad and had grease all over it.

Changed the shaft and problem solved.

You can also take a close look at your tyre. That can as well be the culprit.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abitafah(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2019
Good morning boss. I just collected a Toyota Camry on rental basis and I discovered that its consuming fuel than normal. I've taken it for a scan and the only fault they saw was a missing catalyst. We have cleaned the nozzle and changed air filter but the problem is still not solved. The owner was using Mobil xhp and its the same we used to service it last week. Pls I need an advice.
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heykayxx(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
jceesquare:

I'm not an auto engineer, but I doubt if a brake light bulb would affect the smooth changing of gears when hot.

The brake switch from my little experience on my car would rather not make the car switch into drive from park unless you override it by pressing the reset button beside the gear stick.

I personally think the clutches in his gears are gone and the faults becomes prominent when hot.

Let him go to a good shop that can scan his transmission for fault codes.

That's right.

However, my suggestion had to do with the part of his post that states that his throttle does not respond when depressed at night. In my own case, I replaced a bad tail light with another of different power rating. Since I have my illumination controls
on "Auto," the ECU puts the vehicle in limp mode very early in the morning and in the evening when the lights are expected to be on.

Anyway, a good scan will guide the OP better.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kanuisagoat: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
jceesquare:

Had same issue with my car and thought the shocks were going out. The vibration starts around 100 - 120km and dies out when speed exceeds or is below that.

Took a good look at my suspension system and noticed the inner shaft rubber that goes to the gear were bad and had grease all over it.

Changed the shaft and problem solved.

You can also take a close look at your tyre. That can as well be the culprit.

I wish mine was between 100-120kmh, that's not a speed one attains during everyday regular driving. It usually occurs between 80-100kmh. The sweetest range for city driving
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by franksam2009: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Heykayxx:

lol this is so strange and funny, like ordinary light bulb can hinder a car from moving?? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heykayxx(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
franksam2009:
lol this is so strange and funny, like ordinary light bulb can hinder a car from moving?? shocked shocked shocked
2010 Toyota Corolla.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ssabina: 3:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Please is it recommended to bid for a car, that the airbag has been deployed and has over 200k milage. Don't wanna do penny wise pounds foolish.
With 200k milage, does it mean the car has been over used
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2019
abitafah:
Good morning boss. I just collected a Toyota Camry on rental basis and I discovered that its consuming fuel than normal. I've taken it for a scan and the only fault they saw was a missing catalyst. We have cleaned the nozzle and changed air filter but the problem is still not solved. The owner was using Mobil xhp and its the same we used to service it last week. Pls I need an advice.
Thanks

return the car.

Engine size 2.4liter not good for ehailing
History of oil change not good for Variable timing.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Ssabina:
Please is it recommended to bid for a car, that the airbag has been deployed and has over 200k milage. Don't wanna do penny wise pounds foolish.

open up, talk the matter complete. Nah so legalo start.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by JurassicPark: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Hello mr Gazzuzz

Do you fix Jeep Liberty?
I have a 2004 liberty jeep that runs rough, shuts down after a while with a cherry red Catalytic converter pot

It moves sometimes but technically non-drivable in such conditions
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2019
JurassicPark:
Hello mr Gazzuzz

Do you fix Jeep Liberty?
I have a 2004 liberty jeep that runs rough, shuts down after a while with a cherry red Catalytic converter pot

It moves sometimes but technically non-drivable in such conditions

That brand is currently not supported
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by TheRealGuy(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Learning
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2019
TheRealGuy:
hello boss GAZZUZZ

I'm having issue with my toyota corolla 2009, after driving the the car to work in the morning, after the close of work in the evening moving the car would become an issue as the car won't accelerate despite pressing the throttle. It's so distressing that the car will just be moving slowly as if its on neutral.

I have changed the ATF to 'toyota ATF WS but nothing has changed.

in the following morning the car will accelerate normally, that means this problems only occur after hot afternoon and it has been recurrent.
Please help what could be the problem here?

replace gear

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2019
Good morning,
I am having issues with my camry 07 transmission. Three days ago the cv Shaft and cup was replaced

After the replace ment was done the gear started slipping and at a point stopped moving and when I put it on reverse it makes a loud noise but reverse works.

Scanned the car and it showed P0776 code.

Plz advice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ssabina: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

open up, talk the matter complete. Nah so legalo start.

I don't get you? Saw a car on copart, did Vin report.now asking for a second opinion from the house
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ssabina:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ssabina:
[b]Please is it recommended to bid for a car, that the airbag has been deployed and has over 200k milage. [/b]Don't wanna do penny wise pounds foolish.

1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ssabina:
I don't get you? Saw a car on copart, did Vin report.now asking for a second opinion from the house

it really depends on the type of vehicle. A tundra, or a Sequoia, or a nissan titan just started life at that mileage.

But a camry 2007 With a 2az-fe engine is a delicate buy.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by agyo(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Let me thank you for your guide all this while.

Do you know your names have gone places and recorded in good book of kind assistance givers.

God bless you.

Pls see my rides scan result. What can you say about the way forward.

Are u in Abuja for me to visit?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
agyo:
Let me thank you for your guide all this while.

Do you know your names have gone places and recorded in good book of kind assistance givers.

God bless you.

Pls see my rides scan result. What can you say about the way forward.

Are u in Abuja for me to visit?

Cc legalwealth, @bolded grin

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ssabina: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Tanx.. Is an acura mdx 2007 by the way
GAZZUZZ:

it really depends on the type of vehicle. A tundra, or a Sequoia, or a nissan titan just started life at that mileage.

But a camry 2007 With a 2az-fe engine is a delicate buy.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Ssabina:

Please avoid.

Reasons are simple.

Rear differentials, and transmission.

@ that mileage they are on their way out

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Ssabina:

07 were on notorious for draining battery when parked for some hours due to a radio issue. This was corrected in 08. That said, Buy a car of lower Mileage and non deployed airbag
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
kingreign:

07 were on notorious for draining battery when parked for some hours due to a radio issue. This was corrected in 08. That said, Buy a car of lower Mileage and non deployed airbag

It's usually the HFL and it's an easy and cheap fix. It's the same issue with 3rd gen Tls. Used to experience battery drain so I bought an 8mm socket spanner with a set of Allen keys, pulled out the HFL module, and the "Culprit" was a capacitor which I replaced with a 22uf 50v and had someone solder for me.

Problem solved

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
rationalmind:

It's usually the HFL and it's an easy and cheap fix. It's the same issue with 3rd gen Tls. Used to experience battery drain so I bought an 8mm socket spanner with a set of Allen keys, pulled out the HFL module, and the "Culprit" was a capacitor which I replaced with a 22uf 50v and had someone solder for me.

Problem solved

Personally I'd always advice and advocate for waiting for a while after a product is released so the 'testers' will report to manufacturer and they will do recall or corrections.

Plenty sense will not kee me cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
@jceesquare, thanks for the like cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
kingreign:

Personally I'd always advice and advocate for waiting for a while after a product is released so the 'testers' will report to manufacturer and they will do recall or corrections.

Plenty sense will not kee me cheesy grin
You're a wise man sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.