Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613109 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by donuba61: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Please help. My car ac efficiency always drop after like 20 minute of driving. The ac will first cool well at the initial stage but after like 20 minute, the cooling rate will drop. Please what could be responsible for this? Car is Honda civic 2008.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2021
donuba61:
Please help. My car ac efficiency always drop after like 20 minute of driving. The ac will first cool well at the initial stage but after like 20 minute, the cooling rate will drop. Please what could be responsible for this? Car is Honda civic 2008.

Remote diagnosis not possible too many variables
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sholarb(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2021
Hi Engineer, my 2010 accord is currently due for B14 service at 101K true miles. I have done everything recommended except the big three; timing belt, water pump and valve adjustment.

Question:
How long can I defer these, if I do not want to carry out at this time? Also, what do u recommend??
Car has no history of abuse, I do try my best in terms of maintenance; M1 oil, type2 coolant, DW1, iridium spark plugs etc.

PS: Thanks once again for the M1 free delivery to Lekki 2weeks ago.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
sholarb:
Hi Engineer, my 2010 accord is currently due for B14 service at 101K true miles. I have done everything recommended except the big three; timing belt, water pump and valve adjustment.

Question:
How long can I defer these, if I do not want to carry out at this time? Also, what do u recommend??
Car has no history of abuse, I do try my best in terms of maintenance; M1 oil, type2 coolant, DW1, iridium spark plugs etc.

PS: Thanks once again for the M1 free delivery to Lekki 2weeks ago.

Your car that i know is a Honda with a 4clyinder engine and a timing chain .

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sholarb(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Your car that i know is a Honda with a 4clyinder engine and a timing chain .

I sold the 4cylinder DC 2yrs ago. I have been using 2010 accord v6 since then...since the days of sending M1 to Ola @amala dey place, tyres to Musa @Ikate and alpha beach Rd.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dapsy4u2(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good day, my rewire bypassed the thermostat and connected the radiator fan directly.

What is your advise sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
sholarb:

I sold the 4cylinder DC 2yrs ago. I have been using 2010 accord v6 since then...since the days of sending M1 to Ola @amala dey place, tyres to Musa @Ikate and alpha beach Rd.

The V6 has a belt that is recommended to be changed at 7yrs/105k miles under normal driving conditions.

Last time I did this job (2 years ago) , I bought the timing kit from radautoworks. They are close to you can contact them.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Last I enquired
Front lights - 500k
Bumper - 300k

Plus grille, rear lights, rear bumper if you want, wiring harnesses, and coding.

And quality paint for revamping entire car
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sholarb(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

The V6 has a belt that is recommended to be changed at 7yrs/105k miles under normal driving conditions.

Last time I did this job (2 years ago) , I bought the timing kit from radautoworks. They are close to you can contact them.

Acknowledged. I will plan to have it done. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Good morning Gazzuzz

Please for the below models, which would you advise and reasons if you don't mind.

Honda Accord 2016 EX-L (4 plugs)
Honda Accord 2016 Sports (6 plugs)
Honda Accord 2016 V6 Touring.

Which would you refer someone for and reasons.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2021
latestmodel:
Good morning Gazzuzz

Please for the below models, which would you advise and reasons if you don't mind.

Honda Accord 2016 EX-L (4 plugs)
Honda Accord 2016 Sports (6 plugs)
Honda Accord 2016 V6 Touring.

Which would you refer someone for and reasons.

Thank you.

where would it be driven?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

alagbole to ajuwon

mowe to ofada
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Port Harcourt to Umuahia,
Umuahia to Asaba...
Asaba to Abuja.

Lagos inclusive if the case maybe.

GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2021
latestmodel:
Port Harcourt to Umuahia,
Umuahia to Asaba...
Asaba to Abuja.

Lagos inclusive if the case maybe.

None
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dapotemi: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Boss, i crank my car twice every morning b4 it start.

In the afternoon if i park for too long, i will have to crank twice b4 it start.

They say its cold start, i dont know what that means. I have clean the throttle body, filter etc., still the same.

I scan it, cleared the check engine light and re-scan after two day, its only PO0174,the only code have had on the car for over a year.

You advice i ignore the code after you help change the gear oil then. Car drive fine, except i have to crank twice every morning.

If i park for few mins and i try to start, it will start once, so far the car is still warm/hot. But if it is cold, na twice.

Its 06 corolla. Pls advice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2021
So i shouldn't buy any of them?

I'm a Honda diehard..
So which should i get from 2015 upwards.
I currently use a 2014 CRV.

Please advise which i should go for... (No Toyota)

GAZZUZZ:

None
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2021

I'm a Honda diehard..

GAZZUZZ:

None
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrJames007: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
latestmodel:

I'm a Honda diehard..

hmmm
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrJames007: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
dapotemi:

In the afternoon if i park for too long, i will have to crank twice b4 it start.

They say its cold start, i dont know what that means. I have clean the throttle body, filter etc., still the same.

I scan it, cleared the check engine light and re-scan after two day, its only PO0174,the only code have had on the car for over a year.

You advice i ignore the code after you help change the gear oil then. Car drive fine, except i have to crank twice every morning.

If i park for few mins and i try to start, it will start once, so far the car is still warm/hot. But if it is cold, na twice.

Be like fuel dey run back to tank. That is, it loses fuel pressure. Check dat side first.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Musty4ahmed1: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Please Oga GAZZUZZ help, my honda accord baby boy jerks when I engage the gear in reverse and won't move immediately, but become smooth when I have driven it for some hours. Also when am in top speed accelerating the car will jerk. What's the possible cause please?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
Please Oga GAZZUZZ help, my honda accord baby boy jerks when I engage the gear in reverse and won't move immediately, but become smooth when I have driven it for some hours. Also when am in top speed accelerating the car will jerk. What's the possible cause please?

Old age. Buy another transmission
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dapotemi: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2021
dapotemi:

chief Gazzuz, see me here o pls
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Musty4ahmed1: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Old age. Buy another transmission
Wao. I was initially looking at possibility of dirty fuel pump, the car drives and select well except when I accelerate and reverse that's when it jerks. Thank you Sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by David50: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:

Why not just scan the car and post the codes
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hammedah001(m): 4:54am On Jan 28, 2021
My car jerks... I notice the speedometer stick will go forward and the car won't move faster to respond with where the speedometer stick is and just jerk all of a sudden... Please help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrJames007: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2021
hammedah001:
My car jerks... I notice the speedometer stick will go forward and the car won't move faster to respond with where the speedometer stick is and just jerk all of a sudden... Please help
How can your speedometer move faster than your car? grin
Or do you mean tachometer, and dis your car no get name
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Boss gazzuzz good evening sir... can u recommend any mechanic that does Mercedes Benz here in Lagos ( car model is Mercedes c250 2005model) it’s a toks car and sir please I will really appreciate if you can also recommend any trusted official that does license plate number... thank u so much sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02am On Jan 29, 2021
SteveUg:
Boss gazzuzz good evening sir... can u recommend any mechanic that does Mercedes Benz here in Lagos ( car model is Mercedes c250 2005model) it’s a toks car and sir please I will really appreciate if you can also recommend any trusted official that does license plate number... thank u so much sir

Licence plate 08023138853, for repairs I have no recommendations .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2021
SteveUg:
There's no such thing as C250 for 2005. Pls check well.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2021
kingreign:

. Okay sir I will check . Thank u so much for your swift response
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Licence plate 08023138853, for repairs I have no recommendations .
. Thank you so much for your swift response sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2021
kingreign:

. Sir do wrk on Benz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.