Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613147 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
dru23:

Sir my new 2025 Rolls Royce does not go more than 50mph.. Anytime I reach up to 50mph .. A warning sign comes up and the car slows down.......

I spoke to my billionaire friend on banana island , he stated his rolls Royce did the same thing and he had to ship back to the dealership in the UK to get the brainbox reprogram..

Sir money is tight for me now , do u know anyone or can u help me fix the issue.. Or if you have a better alternative sir... Your help will be greatly appreciated..

Stop derailing this thread.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drmuchin: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
seanfer:

please follow back so i can send the mail

done smiley
seanfer:

please follow back so i can send the mail

done
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Aqib09:
Hi chief Gazzuzz and everyone.
I ran a scan on my car, corolla 2009, with CEL, and worsening fuel economy (now below 15mpg) .
This is what i got sir.
I can't get a new cat now . What are my options?

https://www.nairaland.com/6280487/catalytic-converter-problems-cheap-solution#96462231
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
drmuchin:

send me an email so I can forward you the number

Sent
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mekzyjoe(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hi,gazzuz, I recently sold my 03 Corolla n I intend going for a Honda CR-V 09 model..pls is it a good car to buy ? Cos of d reviews av been seeing...pls what's ur take..is the engine n gear dat durable? Couple with bow jolts issue..i await ur fair judgement..
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adeinfinit(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
adeinfinit:

Please, I still need help with this.

Also, I drove the car out of lagos for the first time on Sunday and noticed my steering shakes at 100km/h and the car stalls when shifting gear, like its shifting with force.

Your responses will be appreciated
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2021
mekzyjoe:
Hi,gazzuz, I recently sold my 03 Corolla n I intend going for a [b]Honda CR-V 09[/b]model..pls is it a good car to buy ? Cos of d reviews av been seeing...pls what's ur take..is the engine n gear dat durable? Couple with bow jolts issue..i await ur fair judgement..

Foreign used one? If not, do not buy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mekzyjoe(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Foreign used one? If not, do not buy
Yes foreign my boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by RuneKingThor: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hello gazzuzz, I'm experiencing loud noise coming from under my 2003 honda pilot. I usually hear the noise when I'm at speeds of 35 km/h and above.
What could be the cause?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
RuneKingThor:
Hello gazzuzz, I'm experiencing loud noise coming from under my 2003 honda pilot. I usually hear the noise when I'm at speeds of 35 km/h and above.
What could be the cause?

Sorry cannot be solved remotely
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chuwaa2: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hello Gazzuz,

Someone wants to sell this Rav4 2010 at a 'good price'.

On enquiries, he said he changed the engine and after three months, the top gasket got burnt and he's tired, wants to buy another car.

Please aside the above stated issues, what other issues do this type of models have. Can the burnt top gasket be repaired without changing the engine again? What is the effect of a burnt top gasket. Assuming I want to change the engine, how much will it cost
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chuwaa2:
Hello Gazzuz,

On enquiries, he said he changed the engine and after three months, the top gasket got burnt and he's tired, wants to buy another car.

Please aside the above stated issues, what other issues do this type of models have. Can the burnt top gasket be repaired without changing the engine again? What is the effect of a burnt top gasket. Assuming I want to change the engine, how much will it cost

That's a 2GR Engine. Depending on the severity of overheating, you might be looking at a warped head, or cracked block.

Engine is ₦360k, call 08033910382 for engine

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chuwaa2: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

That's a 2GR Engine. Depending on the severity of overheating, you might be looking at a warped head, or cracked block.

Engine is ₦360k, call 08033910382 for engine

Thanks bro
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Perv2020: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2021
Hey chief Gazzuzz, thanks for always helping.

Firstly, please, I noticed that my car, Lexus GS 300 2006, vibrate at a speed of >40. Please, what could be causing this? I recently changed my tires.

Secondly, the fuel consumption of my car usually reads 12.5 mpg on average. Some said because the catalysyis absent that's why. Please, I need your professional opinion.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jerrysmallz: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Chuwaa2:
Hello Gazzuz,

It's not 2010. That 06 to 08 body

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxymccoy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good evening Oga Gazzuzz. pls I need your advice. Recently I discovered that one particular spark plug keeps having oil on its threadings, and this affects the movement of the car. I have changed it thrice this week.. Pls what could be the problem?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drmuchin: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jerrysmallz:

It's not 2010. That 06 to 08 body
the difference?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

I have a question.

I am currently in an argument with a few friends.

I am of the opinion that the a catalyst converter was built for emission control and that fuel economy is only an added benefit. The act of removing the catalyst alone should not result in "apocalyptic" fuel consumption.

My guys are like NO! The catalytic converter was designed to save fuel. And they go on to cite examples of how it got removed in their cars and the fuel consumption went mad and was only restored when it was replaced.

Please am I talking in ignorance, or do I have valid grounds to rub their ignorance in on their heads?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Djbush: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2021
What does a Catalytic Converter do?

Answer:
A catalytic converter is a vehicle emissions control device that is used to convert toxic byproducts of combustion (occurring in the exhaust of an internal combustion engine) to less toxic substances by performing catalysed chemical reactions. The reactions tend to vary depending upon the type of catalyst installed.

What happens if someone steals your catalytic converter?

Answer:
When the catalytic converter has been removed, your vehicle will make a loud roaring sound, getting louder as you push on the gas. Since the exhaust isn't working properly, the vehicle also drives rougher than usual. You'll hear a sputtering sound as you change speed

NB: Thieves target catalytic converters because they contain precious metals, like platinum, palladium or rhodium, that are valuable to metal dealers.

***Credit: Google
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2021
boxymccoy:
Good evening Oga Gazzuzz. pls I need your advice. Recently I discovered that one particular spark plug keeps having oil on its threadings, and this affects the movement of the car. I have changed it thrice this week.. Pls what could be the problem?

Rebuild engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drmuchin: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Rebuild engine chief how is this done?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drmuchin: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Rebuild Engine
[color=#550000 chief how is this done?
[/color]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I have a question.

I am currently in an argument with a few friends.

I am of the opinion that the a catalyst converter was built for emission control and that fuel economy is only an added benefit. The act of removing the catalyst alone should not result in "apocalyptic" fuel consumption.

My guys are like NO! The catalytic converter was designed to save fuel. And they go on to cite examples of how it got removed in their cars and the fuel consumption went mad and was only restored when it was replaced.

Please am I talking in ignorance, or do I have valid grounds to rub their ignorance in on their heads?

The presence of a catalytic converter in an exhausts system, restricts the flow of exhaust fumes from engine to atmosphere.

There are gains of at least 10hp in an engine without a catalytic converter.

That's one side to the story.

In most vehicle programming the presence of an emission code caused by the absence of a catalytic converter(p0420/430) causes the engine computer to switch modes , your fuel mileage will be affected when the code is thrown, but not very significant. In some vehicles , other safety features are disabled like the antiskid function and traction control.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxymccoy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Rebuild engine
Oga Gazzuzz, pls can you help me rebuild it
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
boxymccoy:

I am team replace if your engine is less than ₦1,000,000
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dicksonadams(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2021
boxymccoy:

So sorry boss... Contact @trygo the guy dey try when it comes to engine rebuild... If you lucky might just need gasket.

I am team, proper diagnosis, , not buy and replace parts, awon team autologic, SMAN when it comes to cars, team YouTube how to videos
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Davephilips(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

[/color][/quote]
Please My Honda Accord (EOD) 2003 always goes off after starting, My Mechanic said i need to change the Governor with cable. I want to be sure that is the cause of the problem. And what really is the function of the Governor because i cant seem to find it over the internet. Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2021
Hello GAZZUZZ

I am a first time car buyer and would love to know the procedure to help me go for an inspection

Do you still carry out this service?

We’ve communicated on this platform quite a number of times and great to see that our path would cross eventually. smiley

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks fam.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2021
BiafraBushBoy:
Hello GAZZUZZ

I am a first time car buyer and would love to know the procedure to help me go for an inspection

Do you still carry out this service?

We’ve communicated on this platform quite a number of times and great to see that our path would cross eventually. smiley

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks fam.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:40am On Feb 28, 2021
Davephilips:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

[/color]
Please My Honda Accord (EOD) 2003 always goes off after starting, My Mechanic said i need to change the Governor with cable. I want to be sure that is the cause of the problem. And what really is the function of the Governor because i cant seem to find it over the internet. Thank you

First picture is the throttle body.

2nd pic is the Idle air control valve .

If the idle air control is salvageable he should service it and try again if not replace the in. Pls note that because of the age of the car , the replacement part will most likely need servicing too as it would be stiff due to long time without use.

The IACV videos in the link below will guide you into understanding how it works.

https://www.nairaland.com/5965888/vehicle-repair-videos-gazzuzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.