Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613110 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2021
SteveUg:
. Sir do wrk on Benz?

Yep. But in Abuja
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
SteveUg:
Boss gazzuzz good evening sir... can u recommend any mechanic that does Mercedes Benz here in Lagos ( car model is Mercedes c250 2005model) it’s a toks car and sir please I will really appreciate if you can also recommend any trusted official that does license plate number... thank u so much sir
carry ur car go trinity my mech go fix any problem
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
kingreign:

Yep. But in Abuja
... got any good mech to recommend that fixes Benz here in lagos
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bizzyliss:
carry ur car go trinity my mech go fix any problem
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Carbuyer83: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2021
Can anyone recommend a certified Benz mech in Benin?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2021
SteveUg:
... got any good mech to recommend that fixes Benz here in lagos

No. But I know nakoks knows.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
SteveUg:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alejandro72(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Good Afternoon.
Toyota Camry 2010
P2118
P0014
P0017
P0441
P0455
P0500

Auto gurus.
Please help me.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dapotemi: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
dapotemi:
Boss, i crank my car twice every morning b4 it start.

In the afternoon if i park for too long, i will have to crank twice b4 it start.

They say its cold start, i dont know what that means. I have clean the throttle body, filter etc., still the same.

I scan it, cleared the check engine light and re-scan after two day, its only PO0174,the only code have had on the car for over a year.

You advice i ignore the code after you help change the gear oil then. Car drive fine, except i have to crank twice every morning.

If i park for few mins and i try to start, it will start once, so far the car is still warm/hot. But if it is cold, na twice.

Its 06 corolla. Pls advice

Mr Gazzuzz how far with my request pls
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
dapotemi:
Boss, i crank my car twice every morning b4 it start.

In the afternoon if i park for too long, i will have to crank twice b4 it start.

They say its cold start, i dont know what that means. I have clean the throttle body, filter etc., still the same.

I scan it, cleared the check engine light and re-scan after two day, its only PO0174 ,the only code have had on the car for over a year.

You advice i ignore the code after you help change the gear oil then. Car drive fine, except i have to crank twice every morning.

If i park for few mins and i try to start, it will start once, so far the car is still warm/hot. But if it is cold, na twice.

Its 06 corolla . Pls advice

Problem I have is these two cannot fit in same sentence .(no corolla manufactured has a bank2) .

If I will have to guess I would say fuel pump.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AgentSpoon(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
hello sir, I have honda accord EOD.
kindly see attached image.
lately I noticed the power steering fluid was getting low. always on the low mark. so I have been topping up the fluid till I have time to locate a competent mechanic in this town. If I top up before leaving for work by next morning I will find the fluid level on the low mark... just by the following morning.... so today I topped up the fluid and started the engine just to observe wetin dey shęlę gan gan with the fluid, so while engine was running I opened the fluid reservoir cover and I saw that the fluid was foaming pink foam. the foam started goshing out cos my broda started steering left & right. the goshing out stopped the moment he stopped steering but the foaming persisted... pls what & where can we check, our mechanics around may first ask us to change fuel pump ontop this issue. pls airpus

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:09am On Feb 01, 2021
AgentSpoon:
hello sir, I have honda accord EOD.
kindly see attached image.
lately I noticed the power steering fluid was getting low. always on the low mark. so I have been topping up the fluid till I have time to locate a competent mechanic in this town. If I top up before leaving for work by next morning I will find the fluid level on the low mark... just by the following morning.... so today I topped up the fluid and started the engine just to observe wetin dey shęlę gan gan with the fluid, so while engine was running I opened the fluid reservoir cover and I saw that the fluid was foaming pink foam. the foam started goshing out cos my broda started steering left & right. the goshing out stopped the moment he stopped steering but the foaming persisted ... pls what & where can we check, our mechanics around may first ask us to change fuel pump ontop this issue. pls airpus

Air is being introduced to a closed system. You have a leak, could be from anywhere within the system.

Pipes and pressure lines
Powersteering pump
Power steering rack
Joint/s on power steering pump

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AgentSpoon(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Air is being introduced to a closed system. You have a leak, could be from anywhere within the system.

Pipes and pressure lines
Powersteering pump
Power steering rack
Joint/s on power steering pump

Thank you sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by almustapha942: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello Gazzuzz,

I need your advice on my Toyota Corolla Bank type,
1. each time i use the AC, the temp rises rapidly so i am always having to put if off immediately
2. asides the temp rise, when i put on the ac, the engine sounds like its been overstressed
3. my brake catches, but if i hold it down it slips off so i have to be tapping the brake often (ABS LIGHT IS ON)
4. pls recommend a good auto shop in lagos for me

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrWalban(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good day Boss,

I got a camry 2012 se from the US unfortunately the catalyst from the manifold to the silencer was removed and cut off at the port. I have replaced with “supposedly follow come” catalyst for the manifold and silencer. But I’m still having these codes

P2238
P2195

Kindly advise on what to do cos I don’t want the check engine light on at all.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adeinfinit(m): 5:48am On Feb 03, 2021
Good morning oga Gazzuzz. I changed spark plugs of my Honda civic 07 yesterday. I was going home and the car suddenly stopped accelerating. I had to restart the engine to move the car. The accelerating keeps going off intermittently all through my journey home yesterday. I scanned and got a P0606 code (ECM/PCM fault). Any advise on the solution would be appreciated.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:54am On Feb 03, 2021
adeinfinit:
Good morning oga Gazzuzz. I changed spark plugs of my Honda civic 07 yesterday. I was going home and the car suddenly stopped accelerating. I had to restart the engine to move the car. The accelerating keeps going off intermittently all through my journey home yesterday. I scanned and got a P0606 code (ECM/PCM fault). Any advise on the solution would be appreciated.

You have some wires bridging . Go back to the ignition coils and check the sockets, there might be insulation issues .

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2021
MrWalban:
Good day Boss,

I got a camry 2012 se from the US unfortunately the catalyst from the manifold to the silencer was removed and cut off at the port. I have replaced with “supposedly follow come” catalyst for the manifold and silencer. But I’m still having these codes

P2238
P2195

Kindly advise on what to do cos I don’t want the check engine light on at all.

Replace the AF sensor here B1S1

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:00am On Feb 03, 2021
almustapha942:
Hello Gazzuzz,

I need your advice on my Toyota Corolla Bank type,
1. each time i use the AC, the temp rises rapidly so i am always having to put if off immediately
2. asides the temp rise, when i put on the ac, the engine sounds like its been overstressed
3. my brake catches, but if i hold it down it slips off so i have to be tapping the brake often (ABS LIGHT IS ON)
4. pls recommend a good auto shop in lagos for me

Thanks

Sadly no recommendations . You need to visit a workshop for an assessment.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adeinfinit(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

You have some wires bridging . Go back to the ignition coils and check the sockets, there might be insulation issues .

Thanks boss. I will check this and revert
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adeinfinit(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Is there a possibility of replacing the whole connection (wires and sockets) that runs to the ignition coil?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adeinfinit(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Good evening boss. Thanks for your earlier response.

We inspected the wiring and no issues were noticed so we replaced the old plugs and went for a test drive, car drove fine all through. We later adjusted the gap on the new plugs and it moved well all the way home.

However there is another error code P2649 "‘A’ Rocker Arm Actuator Control Circuit High Bank 1". My mechanic seems confused and doesn’t know what to do. Any suggestions on what the solutions could be.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adeinfinit(m): 6:05am On Feb 04, 2021
adeinfinit:

Good evening boss. Thanks for your earlier response.

We inspected the wiring and no issues were noticed so we replaced the old plugs and went for a test drive, car drove fine all through. We later adjusted the gap on the new plugs and it moved well all the way home.

However there is another error code P2649 "‘A’ Rocker Arm Actuator Control Circuit High Bank 1". My mechanic seems confused and doesn’t know what to do. Any suggestions on what the solutions could be.

P2649 problem solved. One socket was not plugged in properly

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good afternoon Gazzuzz

Please, my ac is blowing hot through the driver's side and cold on the passenger's side.

I read online that it's the blender door actuator arm that's responsible for this; also read that a DIY fix is possible.

Please advise.

Car is 2008 Toyota Highlander.

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2021
lexini:
Good afternoon Gazzuzz

Please, my ac is blowing hot through the driver's side and cold on the passenger's side.

I read online that it's the blender door actuator arm that's responsible for this; also read that a DIY fix is possible.

Please advise.

Car is 2008 Toyota Highlander.

Thank you

Is it blowing actual hot air, or room temp?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2021
More like room temperature from the driver's side; while the passenger vents cools.

It however picks after like 30 minutes or so.

when the car landed last month as tokunbo, ac wasn't cooling at all so i filled the gas.

it worked well for like 2 weeks before this began

thanks

GAZZUZZ:

Is it blowing actual hot air, or room temp?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
lexini:
More like room temperature from the driver's side; while the passenger vents cools.

It however picks after like 30 minutes or so.

when the car landed last month as tokunbo, ac wasn't cooling at all so i filled the gas.

it worked well for like 2 weeks before this began

thanks

Low on gas
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OlujobaSamuel: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pls do you work on diesel? Truck used for cement?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrWalban(m): 1:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Sir, my rewire checked the sensor and says it brings on the correct voltage. But he is advising if at all I don't want the check engine light on from his experience I'll have to change the brain box. That its a diode no functioning well causing the check engine light to come up. The brainbox (used) is value 28k for the short the one for Camry 2012 SE v4 engine. The car is toks and not even registered yet. Is it reasonable to change the brainbox, can there be an excessive damage if changed? Kindly advise.

GAZZUZZ:

Replace the AF sensor here B1S1
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by greggng: 2:01am On Feb 07, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Gazzuz Good morning ,
After scanning my car I got this two codes
P1130 p1150

What is the fix?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2021
MrWalban:
Sir, my rewire checked the sensor and says it brings on the correct voltage. But he is advising if at all I don't want the check engine light on from his experience I'll have to change the brain box. That its a diode no functioning well causing the check engine light to come up. The brainbox (used) is value 28k for the short the one for Camry 2012 SE v4 engine. The car is toks and not even registered yet. Is it reasonable to change the brainbox, can there be an excessive damage if changed? Kindly advise.

Check fuse box for a the fuse called A/F

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.