Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612969 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pickatyoubackup: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
sbot:
Dear Gazzuzz,

Please how can this be fixed: P0705 Transmission Range Sensor Circuit(PRNDL Input)

Vehicle is a 2010 Rx350.

Bless your heart Sir

Service or replace range switch

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you.

Note before patronising

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pickatyoubackup: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Note before patronising

Thanks for the notification. But you can check the mainpage (there is a link in my signature). It was placed on a ban till 2030. And you don't make any payments to us until the job is done.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by blaqtom(m): 1:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Hey my gear has been acting funny lately might be the solenoid.....have not scan yet but preparing for worst case scenario can u direct me to a Transmission expert I want to rebuild my gear Mdx 03 delay sometimes enters neutral....without me touching the gear stick it enters drive after 3 secs ...reply Asap
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sbot: 3:25am On Sep 29, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Service or replace range switch

Appreciate you boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Euegene100001: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
My jalopy grin. I have 2 cars bro venza and a corrola . What do ur father have?
Euegene100001:
Lol e pain u . Next time mind ur business. Silly slowpoke
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Euegene100001: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Replaced was very quick and easy .Thanks
GAZZUZZ:

Replace

https://www.nairaland.com/6005996/own-corolla-2003-2008-enter-here

Available

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chuwaa2: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Hello Gazzuz,
My car corolla 2010 coolant disappears every two to four days and there's no visible leakage. Recently I noticed a bubbling sound at the coolant reservoir. What could be the case and how can this be rectified.
I've checked the hoses ad radiator cap and can't seem to find any leaks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Chuwaa2:
Hello Gazzuz,
My car corolla 2010 coolant disappears every two to four days and there's no visible leakage. Recently I noticed a bubbling sound at the coolant reservoir. What could be the case and how can this be rectified.

There's a leak. Or the coolant is entering the combustion chamber and exiting the exhaust

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drakeskull(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
blaqtom:
Hey my gear has been acting funny lately might be the solenoid.....have not scan yet but preparing for worst case scenario can u direct me to a Transmission expert I want to rebuild my gear Mdx 03 delay sometimes enters neutral....without me touching the gear stick it enters drive after 3 secs ...reply Asap

grin grin grin you and manners de quarell ooo

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by LinkolnTech(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
I need an AC man that can fix Sienna AC fault . I’m around Gbagada Sholuyi axis
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by blaqtom(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
drakeskull:

grin grin grin you and manners de quarell ooo

Abeg if I offend anybody make dem nor vex I felt like I was on a long queue and had to scream to get noticed ....beside my car be like my 3rd child as e nor well e Dey affect me thnx please Gazzuz respond abeg
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2021
blaqtom:

I have never heard of a successful Honda or Acura transmission rebuild in Nigeria.

You are looking at a replacement
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

I have never heard of a successful Honda or Acura transmission rebuild in Nigeria.

Those 98-05 Honda and Acura transmissions were also notorious for failing. It's very well documented online.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by blaqtom(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Were can I buy from with guarantee that it won’t break down in 6 months
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2021
blaqtom:

No where.

You will be lucky to get 1week
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kokomo: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Chuwaa2:
Hello Gazzuz,

Most likely head gasket , since you can see bubbles in the reservoir which indicates exhaust gas getting into the coolant, get the head gasket checked for damage and replace

Before that check your oil for chocolate millky colour that should indicate if the head gasket bad and coolant is mixing with your oil

or Raise the engine RPM to oberve if you see a white smoke, this would indicate if head gasket is bad and coolant is burning in the combustion chamber.... This is most likely the case based on your description

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kokomo: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2021
blaqtom:

Go to Oyinbo, Go specifically to the Black gate warehouse, go with a mechanic, ensure it is tokunbo, try not to go for the cheapest, e get why. If you need help around Oyingbo, talk to luvinhubby, you will be fine.

Honda 98 to 2005 are usually better with manual transmission, very very bulletproof

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chuwaa2: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
[
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Oluwalekee(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mr gazzuzz, I hail o,Pls what is the best oil/recommended oil for 2013 glk 350
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kokomo: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Chuwaa2:

Wao. I wonder how much that will cost to fix.
The additional bolded information in the image below confirms the head gasket leak

I suspect tht you have the below type of corolla 2.4liter engine? not as reliable as the 1.8liter version, confirm if you had an overheating issue sometime ago. If so you will also need to check if the head mating surfaces are warped.

Also do you use water or coolant, if water then also check if coolant passage in the block are corroded.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kokomo: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oluwalekee:

Google and owner's manual are you best source for this information though
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kokomo:

Google and owner's manual are you best source for this information though

Is your name Gazzuzz?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oluwalekee:

0w40 oil weight is Prefered for the gasoline engines (3.0 and 3.5liter.)

Mobil1 USA specs is sold by this phone number

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chuwaa2: 2:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Kokomo:

I suspect tht you have the below type of corolla 2.4liter engine? not as reliable as the 1.8liter version, confirm if you had an overheating issue sometime ago. If so you will also need to check if the head mating surfaces are warped.

Also do you use water or coolant, if water then also check if coolant passage in the block are corroded.

You're so spot on!
I had an overheating once, there was water in the radiator and yet... Tried to diagnose with a mechanic nearby to no avail and I just continued.....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kokomo: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Chuwaa2:

You're so spot on!
I had an overheating once, there was water in the radiator and yet... Tried to diagnose with a mechanic nearby to no avail and I just continued.....

That engine just need to overheat once for it to fry in most cases, There was a design flaw with it. Hope the technician did not run your radiator fan direct and remove your thermostat, these only hide the problem until it gets worst. In the meantime, check if your thermostat is still there , check if the water pump is faulty , check if radiator is clogged/dirty, check radiator hose all the way to your heater core, upper and lower hose, could be blocked or torn, then your fan check if they come on and off automatic at optimal temperature, this would involve troubleshooting the electrical parts fuses, relay, switch coolant temperature sensor(s) etc.

All these checks are necessary to avoid a repeat of the issue once the overheating issue gets fixed.

I am more of an Honda person, dont have a toyota technician that I can recommend, but do try and find someone that can help do the head gasket fix , hopefully no warping around the head and if so, you woould need a machinist to help smooth them out . I pray this fix your issue, in worst cases just one overheating do total some of these engines.

Keep the house update,

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chuwaa2: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Kokomo:

That engine just need to overheat once for it to fry in most cases, There was a design flaw with it. Hope the technician did not run your radiator fan direct and remove your thermostat, these only hide the problem until it gets worst. In the meantime, check if your thermostat is still there , check if the water pump is faulty , check if radiator is clogged/dirty, check radiator hose all the way to your heater core, upper and lower hose, could be blocked or torn, then your fan check if they come on and off automatic at optimal temperature, this would involve troubleshooting the electrical parts fuses, relay, switch coolant temperature sensor(s) etc.

All these checks are necessary to avoid a repeat of the issue once the overheating issue gets fixed.

I am more of an Honda person, dont have a toyota technician that I can recommend, but do try and find someone that can help do the head gasket fix , hopefully no warping around the head and if so, you woould need a machinist to help smooth them out . I pray this fix your issue, in worst cases just one overheating do total some of these engines.

Keep the house update,

Thanks bro. I took it to Mot...i and nothing came out of it, they didn't touch anything, just visual inspection and explanations which they didn't get and I'll never allow anyone to remove my thermostat.
As for the fan, it's still automatic, come up intermittently, but I noticed that the noise is now longer after running AC unlike before.
I think the radiator could be the culprit. First it was leaking when it came into the country and it was fixed early last year at First gate. There's no visible leakage since then. But I've swam many floods this season. Igboefon and New Road floods! Perhaps it's time to start from the known to the unknown. Could be there are clogs and air bubbles in the radiator.
I think I heard Gazzuz talk about pressure tests for the radiator and hose, not so sure. Anyway I'll try and work on it this week, probably at Gazzuz.
The car is actually a 1.8L I4 EFI
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kokomo: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Chuwaa2:

Thanks bro. I took it to Mot...i and nothing came out of it, they didn't touch anything, just visual inspection and explanations which they didn't get and I'll never allow anyone to remove my thermostat.
As for the fan, it's still automatic, come up intermittently, but I noticed that the noise is now longer after running AC unlike before.
I think the radiator could be the culprit. First it was leaking when it came into the country and it was fixed early last year at First gate. There's no visible leakage since then. But I've swam many floods this season. Igboefon and New Road floods! Perhaps it's time to start from the known to the unknown. Could be there are clogs and air bubbles in the radiator.
I think I heard Gazzuz talk about pressure tests for the radiator and hose, not so sure. Anyway I'll try and work on it this week, probably at Gazzuz.
The car is actually a 1.8L I4 EFI
aiit boss, keep us posted
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Euegene100001: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good evening gazuz ! Pls attend to this
My 2003 toyota corrola does not start up once in the morning,at second crank its starts i have changed just the electric fuel pump ,changed spark plugs . Its runs smooth and fine and starts at once but when it becomes cold it you have to crank twice . Pls assist.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Chief Gazzuzz.. Please 2006 Camry will not start until about 4th try in the morning.. We have changed Fuel pump, Ect sensor fuel pressure test was done and certified okay. still no changes.. Please what can we do.. Vehicle is in PH
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
seanfer:
Chief Gazzuzz.. Please 2006 Camry will not start until about 4th try in the morning.. We have changed Fuel pump, Ect sensor fuel pressure test was done and certified okay. still no changes.. Please what can we do.. Vehicle is in PH
Scan and post codes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.