Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612972 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Thurmieee: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pls my matrix 06.....anytime I'm accelerating and on high speed it vibrates too much and makes some funny sound when I'm braking sometimes.....but the vibration is the issue now
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by themonk(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Hello Oga Gazzuzz, Good morning. Hope you’re doing great?

Please which engine oil is optimal for servicing my 2011 Camry with engine number 2AR? I think I used Mobil the last time but I can’t remember the code but I recall it was you that recommended the oil during a call.

Also secondly I don’t drive the car to very long distances since where I work is close to where I live, infact when I first seviced it which was one year plus the counter was reset and it’s still at about 4,700 miles. Do I need to wait for it to reach 5000 miles as advised or is there a time period after which I should service it regardless of the miles covered?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2021
themonk:
Hello Oga Gazzuzz, Good morning. Hope you’re doing great?

Please which engine oil is optimal for servicing my 2011 Camry with engine number 2AR? I think I used Mobil the last time but I can’t remember the code but I recall it was you that recommended the oil during a call.

Also secondly I don’t drive the car to very long distances since where I work is close to where I live, infact when I first seviced it which was one year plus the counter was reset and it’s still at about 4,700 miles. Do I need to wait for it to reach 5000 miles as advised or is there a time period after which I should service it regardless of the miles covered?

Mobil1 5w30 with 1year protection would be most suitable
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by themonk(m): 1:33am On Oct 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Mobil1 5w30 with 1year protection would be most suitable
Thanks a lot, I appreciate.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kerefi: 4:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Good morning Gazzuzz. My company wants to sell 2 cars to its staff. A 2008 Kia Rio and a Picanto ( should be from 2013 or higher). The admin guy said that the engine is good. The company only sells its cars when they feel they are spending too much on them. The price for both is 350k.

Which do you advise I go for. I want to assume that everything is bad including engine. Anything that is okay I will take it as a plus. What's the pros and cons of taking the risk and what do you estimate I might spend if the car isn't good. The body is great Sha. What are the pros and cons of a 2008 Kia Kio. Thanks man.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Kerefi:
Good morning Gazzuzz. My company wants to sell 2 cars to its staff. A 2008 Kia Rio and a Picanto ( should be from 2013 or higher). The admin guy said that the engine is good. The company only sells its cars when they feel they are spending too much on them. The price for both is 350k.

Which do you advise I go for. I want to assume that everything is bad including engine. Anything that is okay I will take it as a plus. What's the pros and cons of taking the risk and what do you estimate I might spend if the car isn't good. The body is great Sha. What are the pros and cons of a 2008 Kia Kio. Thanks man.

None is a good deal assuming engine transmission and air-condition bad.

Aim for scrap value (metal parts) ₦200k and hope for the best.

That Picanto you are looking at, engine is about 800k the Rio engine is 250k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jollos(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Jollos:
Greetings to our oga @gazzuz. Pls my pathfinder 2004 will not do more than 120km/h-130km/h. Anything above that the car will just slow down and pick again at 110 back to 120. And another thing I noticed is, the car pick steadily u can't fire from rest at once it will jerk

Nobody wan answer me �
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Jollos:
Greetings to our oga @gazzuz. Pls my pathfinder 2004 will not do more than 120km/h-130km/h. Anything above that the car will just slow down and pick again at 110 back to 120. And another thing I noticed is, the car pick steadily u can't fire from rest at once it will jerk

Take a pic of your instrument cluster I want to see something.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jollos(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Take a pic of your instrument cluster I want to see something.

Thanks for your response sir.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cope1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
kingreign:

I'd never buy or drive a car without a functional primary and Secondary Restraint Safety (SRS) System (pretentioner belt and SRS airbag inclusive). Owning or driving a car without Airbag is akin to playing Russian Roulette or kissing a king cobra on its forehead.
You sef know how e go end if e go wrong. angry angry
The car in question is mine. I was involved in an accident and the airbag came out, I just want to know if it's advisable to fix the airbag.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cope1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Philadelphia:

Are you really serious with this question? undecided
Yeah, cos the car is mine and it was involved in an accident.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sholarb(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
kingreign:

I'd never buy or drive a car without a functional primary and Secondary Restraint Safety (SRS) System (pretentioner belt and SRS airbag inclusive). Owning or driving a car without Airbag is akin to playing Russian Roulette or kissing a king cobra on its forehead.

Been driving around without airbags for few weeks. This hit me hard...time to address and fix.

@Engineer Gazzuzz, my 2010 honda accord airbag light suddenly came on while driving (no history of accident here in Nigeria and abroad from VIN check). I disconnected the battery ternminals...no luck. A scan of the SRS system is no longer successful (no communication with SRS module) but I was able to manually pull U0151 50 code on the dashboard. Since the airbag light came on, i do not get warning beeps if seat belt is not in use (though pretensioner works on motion), doors won't auto lock if speed hits 10km/hr and driver door wont unlock if i shift to park. Abeg, how do we fix this? smiley

U0151 - Guage control module lost communication with SRS unit.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Cope1:

The car in question is mine. I was involved in an accident and the airbag came out, I just want to know if it's advisable to fix the airbag.

It is highly advisable to fix the Airbag pls.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Philadelphia: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Cope1:

Yeah, cos the car is mine and it was involved in an accident.

Fix your airbag.
It’ll cost less but less save you more
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cope1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Philadelphia:

Fix your airbag.
It’ll cost less but less save you more
Okay, I'll fix it. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cope1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
kingreign:

It is highly advisable to fix the Airbag pls.
Thanks so much, I'll get it fixed.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jollos:

Thanks for your response sir.

Scan it pls
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jollos(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Scan it pls

My mech scan it today sir,
He said the sensor I think he mentioned 3 sensor attached to the engine is the cause. Although I asked how sure he is...to prove his point he cleared the code and the car fire well but after I start the car again same thing happened.
I agree I will fix the sensors.

But My question is, does scanning detail both electrical and mechanical of a car .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by vickzie(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
How much does Peugeot planet software kit cost and can it work on a Windows 7 pc?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Praxtech: 3:26am On Oct 29, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

None is a good deal assuming engine transmission and air-condition bad.

Aim for scrap value. (metal parts) ₦200k and hope for the best.

That Picanto you are looking at, engine is about 800k the Rio engine is 250k
You're appreciated
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Praxtech: 4:05am On Oct 29, 2021
vickzie:
How much does Peugeot planet software kit cost and can it work on a Windo.ws 7 pc?
Ask gambus007, he's been hiding but he's on nairaland
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrJames007: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2021
kingreign:

cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by arcbaba: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good evening oga gazzuz,
My uncle just helped me take delivery of a toks Lexus RX 300 2002 for my dad, so he told me that he changed the fluids because they where black both transmission and engine, when I asked what he replaced them with, he said oando something for the transmission and Mobil 1 for engine, I was shocked. Tried to tell him that is not the recommended fluid the man was busy telling me how he has been using them for his Camry big daddy for over 3years. I intend to travel next weekend hope it won't be too late cos I intend to flush out everything as soon as I get there. The car is not yet in use because we are expecting the number plates.
If this is possible I will like to get the fluids from your contact in Benin since the car is in Benin.
I look forward to your response sir!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
arcbaba:
Good evening oga gazzuz,
My uncle just helped me take delivery of a toks Lexus RX 300 2002 for my dad, so he told me that he changed the fluids because they where black both transmission and engine, when I asked what he replaced them with, he said oando something for the transmission and Mobil 1 for engine, I was shocked. Tried to tell him that is not the recommended fluid the man was busy telling me how he has been using them for his Camry big daddy for over 3years. I intend to travel next weekend hope it won't be too late cos I intend to flush out everything as soon as I get there. The car is not yet in use because we are expecting the number plates.
If this is possible I will like to get the fluids from your contact in Benin since the car is in Benin.
I look forward to your response sir!

Not very sure about a 2002 vehicle and synthetic engine oil. The transmission requires Toyota TIV also.

Best of luck, don't kill it before you start using it .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by arcbaba: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Not very sure about a 2002 vehicle and synthetic engine oil. The transmission requires Toyota TIV also.

Best of luck, don't kill it before you start using it .
Can I get the Toyota type IV from you in Benin?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
arcbaba:

Can I get the Toyota type IV from you in Benin?

Yes if you co tact me asap

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Yes if you co tact me asap

Happy weekend Boss and thanks for your good work here. Please 2006 i4 Camry misfire when you try to raise the car. Plugs and coils checked and confirmed good. What else can we check. Please help as I will be going to the mechanic this morning.
Cc Kingreign.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2021
seanfer:

Happy weekend Boss and thanks for your good work here. Please 2006 i4 Camry misfire when you try to raise the car. Plugs and coils checked and confirmed good. What else can we check. Please help as I will be going to the mechanic this morning.
Cc Kingreign.

Oil control valve, injectors , and compression check
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by David50: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2021
CjEmmar:
Good afternoon house,

I have a 2004 Honda Accord v4, I have noticed that when about to change to the second gear, it jerks. I bought naija used back in March this year.

Because of this jerking, I accelerate soft and once it enter gear 2, I accelerate hard, and it won't jerk if I accelerate soft

The gear selection is fine, it doesn't slip to neutral or does anything funny, only the jerking.

Also note that the jerking can occur maybe 2-4 time in a day. And sometimes it doesn't jerk at all.

I recently replaced the old engine to a tokunbo engine late last month when the engine was smoking and consuming oil. The mechanic that works on the car said the engine is gone.

After the engine change, for like 2 weeks I didn't experience any jerk but recently I have started noticing the jerk when about to enter gear 2.

I also noticed that the way it jerks with the new engine is mild and not hard compared to when I was using my former engine.

I use the recommended ATF oil for honda because the former owner doesn't and I have serviced the gear once.

Also, I checked the gear oil this morning and it is well gauged.

Kindly assist please.

This may be your knock sensor.. but a scan will reveal all
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dahflemzy(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Boss...the mechanic changed d fuel fuel pump and still same issue of not starting..after hours of diagnosing, he later found/discovered that the ECU(brain box is bad) cos it was hot.
I just shock.
Pls how much is Kia Rio 2009 brain box...the man dey say 200k....how much will d engine now be if brain box is 200k

GAZZUZZ:

Detailed description of your current car issues will go a long way to responding
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tuoyo9729(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Good day sir pls My toyota sienna 2000 takes a long time to start i av to raise it a little but aftrt it works for sometime it starts normal wat cud be the problem
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2021
dahflemzy:
Boss...the mechanic changed d fuel fuel pump and still same issue of not starting..after hours of diagnosing, he later found/discovered that the ECU(brain box is bad) cos it was hot.
I just shock.
Pls how much is Kia Rio 2009 brain box...the man dey say 200k....how much will d engine now be if brain box is 200k

It can never be.

Check your diagnosis again

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.