Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614675 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ultrazone(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

3 way catalyst.

Toks ₦440,000.
Thank you. Would O2 spacers work as a substitute should I opt to delete the catalyst?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2021
ultrazone:

Thank you. Would O2 spacers work as a substitute should I opt to delete the catalyst?

computer will be deceived yes
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ultrazone(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

computer will be deceived yes
You have been very helpful. Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Philadelphia:

But I thought they said that Toyota/ Lexus IS cheap? undecided lipsrsealed
grin,na ignorant people dey talk so
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

3 way catalyst.

Toks ₦440,000.

It's ₦500,000 in some parts of naija shaaa... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
kingreign:

It's ₦500,000 in some parts of naija shaaa... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We rise by lifting others grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2021

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bigsunny01(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
I sell this very effective Bluetooth scanner

https://www.nairaland.com/6885954/xtool-advance-ad10-auto-car#108540198

Good evening luvinghubby, Gazzuzz and all de car gurus

On my way going out dis evening i discovered dat when i try to accelerate de pedal for my car it will not move fast as it is suppose to it become sluggish until after some seconds on motion den it pick up, i turn off de engine immediately i got to my destination and i also discovered dat one of de radiator fan was still working which den i remove de battery head and it stop

Den on my way going back home it drive normal but when i got home and turn off de engine de same fan was still working till i remove de battery terminal

What could be de cause of dis

De car in question is Honda Civic 08
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kingsdave(m): 2:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Car was parked for 10 months toyota camry 2009 XLE V6 .. the first day I drove it, noticed the AC is blowing hot air ... I immediately went for a refill , after the refill, the Cold air wasn't top notch, also the drivers vent was blowing warm air , but the other vents was blowing cold air ... The AC guy suggested my valve wasn't good , he suggested I should drive it around for a day and give him feedback, a day later all the vents started blowing hot air , I went back to his garage he removed the radiator and Condenser , he checked the Compressor , from his diagnosis he said the compressor is bad .. that it's turning almost at will ( free will) ... He suggested I should change the compressor and condenser also the valve. .. he suggested manual Compressor , that the Automatic compressor will pack up real soon .... When we went to buy the Automatic compressor like I insisted , on getting to the Tokunbo shop , the sellers said they won't give me any warranty for the compressor, it's at owners risk ... Please what's you guys suggestions What happened to my Ac is it a packed up Compressor Should I go about getting the manual Compressor fitted
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Buy a new automatic compressor
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kingsdave:
Car was parked for 10 months toyota camry 2009 XLE V6 .. the first day I drove it, noticed the AC is blowing hot air ... I immediately went for a refill , after the refill, the Cold air wasn't top notch, also the drivers vent was blowing warm air , but the other vents was blowing cold air ... The AC guy suggested my valve wasn't good , he suggested I should drive it around for a day and give him feedback, a day later all the vents started blowing hot air , I went back to his garage he removed the radiator and Condenser , he checked the Compressor , from his diagnosis he said the compressor is bad .. that it's turning almost at will ( free will) ... He suggested I should change the compressor and condenser also the valve. .. he suggested manual Compressor , that the Automatic compressor will pack up real soon .... When we went to buy the Automatic compressor like I insisted , on getting to the Tokunbo shop , the sellers said they won't give me any warranty for the compressor, it's at owners risk ... Please what's you guys suggestions What happened to my Ac is it a packed up Compressor Should I go about getting the manual Compressor fitted
buy a new auto compressor
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CarrilT(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
I drive an Acura 2004 TSX. Well serviced.
Engine and VSA with caution came up 3 days ago....while driving, I felt a small jerk or bump then noticed there is delay in shift from to higher gears despite pressing the turtle down well...(note this car normal responds hyper sharply to acceleration...clean smooth efficient and fast )
Gave the car to my new mecho to take a look...he claimed it was a coil and replaced....cleared the indicators and returned the car....I drove the following days....went smoothly for about 30km, then lights came on again, feltba small bump and same cycle.....slow to acceleration and shifting initially before pick up.
I appreciate a prompt advise and way forward.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by McboG: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oga Gazzuzz, please what would it cost to get a clean 2009/10 Corolla?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by femoric(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Please help analyse my car's problem.

For almost two months now, I've been experiencing the below issue on my Toyota Corolla 08, small body, just like 07.

Whenever I set out in the morning, after allowing the car to warm up, (I allow the temperature get to normal level), the car goes off repeatedly at low speed (10km or more) most especially when I match the brakes. I will have to shift the gear to neutral, start it up and move, it does this repeatedly for an average 'start and off' to 10 to 15 times before it becomes normal. Once it's normal, it won't happen the whole day even when parked for long hours. But the next morning, wahala again.
At times, the car goes off while warming it too, on stand still.
I have taken it for several auto diagnose, changed fuel filter, fuel pump, airflow-meter, ignition coils, spark plugs, serviced the throttle, the nozzles etc. But till date, I still experience this thing.

Please help. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Good day Gazzuzz and all in the house.....
I use a 2013 kia optima. car pulled up a P1326 with flashing check engine light and once that comes up RPM cannot go higher than 2000. if the error code is cleared, car works normal but the error code comes back in the morning after a 5mins drive. Please advice....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
chuuxxy:
I use a 2013 kia optima. car pulled up a P1326 with flashing check engine light and once that comes up RPM cannot go higher than 2000. if the error code is cleared, car works normal but the error code comes back in the morning after a 5mins drive. Please advice....

This, I assume is an American or EU Spec Kia Optima with the GDI engine. Your Engine is having a Knock Sensor Detection System showing excessive wear in the con rod, crankshaft, bearings, crankshaft journals or piston slap.

Check if the knock sensor harness has been or the sensor is bad, if all is okay, check ECM, if that's okay, e be like engine go come down sha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
chuuxxy:

Knock sensor is not connected
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ixodes(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hi Oga Gazzuz, do you advise I fix a failed power steering pump or get a new one?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Ixodes:
Hi Oga Gazzuz, do you advise I fix a failed power steering pump or get a new one?

Depends on what failed . What car is it
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ixodes(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Depends on what failed . What car is it
It's a Camry 2010 sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by senator2k9(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Good evening oga Gazzuz and other experts in the house. Pls they worked on my stabiliser linkage and changed shock absorber on my 2007 toyota yaris and after everything on my way home I discovered my ABS Light and parking brake lights came on.

I went back, the sensors were cleaned, the wires were checked and everything seems to be in place. But the light is still on...and My speedometer is still working.... Pls what is the possible cause of this?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Olayetan(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Knock sensor is not connected

Good evening sir

Just of recent, my car doesn't accelerate, the gear selects fine but doesn't accelerate when I engage the gear and when on park, it doesn't raise so I went to scan & it read P2716: Pressure Control Solenoid ‘D’ Electrical.

Pls what does that mean and how do I fix it?

Below is an image of what the scan says

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Olayetan:

Good evening sir

Just of recent, my car doesn't accelerate, the gear selects fine but doesn't accelerate when I engage the gear and when on park, it doesn't raise so I went to scan & it read P2716: Pressure Control Solenoid ‘D’ Electrical.

Pls what does that mean and how do I fix it?

Below is an image of what the scan says

Car get name?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Olayetan(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Car get name?

Corolla 2006
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by charlesadeoye(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
I sell this very effective Bluetooth scanner

https://www.nairaland.com/6885954/xtool-advance-ad10-auto-car#108540198

My oga
Can do this do tpms relearning?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Philadelphia: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2022
charlesadeoye:

My oga

For how much? undecided

It can’t do TPMS relearning.

I got this from GAZZUZZ and it’s been very good. It does speed test and even has its own HUD display.

It’s good with the price attached.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adeinfinit(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2022
charlesadeoye:

My oga

Abeg I also need where I can do tpms relearning incase you find out
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by charlesadeoye(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
cool
Philadelphia:

For how much? undecided

It can’t do TPMS relearning.

I got this from GAZZUZZ and it’s been very good. It does speed test and even has its own HUD display.

It’s good with the price attached.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by charlesadeoye(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ok boss
adeinfinit:

Abeg I also need where I can do tpms relearning incase you find out
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by greggng: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Oga Gazzuz thank you very much yesterday . The challenge we are having is how to get a good Nigerian used range rover evogue 2013 model .white or black colour. Today I spent all my day at lekki .

It was a terrible experience down there . Almost all the dealers that asked us to come for inspection are not honest . They ve no car . Imagine asking us to wait from morning to 5pm.to be able to see the owner of the car..not knowing there wasn't any car . Our intention was to buy it and then go for the upgrade . Right now we have not even see a good one ..hopefully tomorrow we might be lucky . Once again I thank you . I will contact the upgrade guy the moment we buy one
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2022
greggng:

Oga Gazzuz thank you very much yesterday . The challenge we are having is how to get a good Nigerian used range rover evogue 2013 model .white or black colour. Today I spent all my day at lekki .

It was a terrible experience down there . Almost all the dealers that asked us to come for inspection are not honest . They ve no car . Imagine asking us to wait from morning to 5pm.to be able to see the owner of the car..not knowing there wasn't any car . Our intention was to buy it and then go for the upgrade . Right now we have not even see a good one ..hopefully tomorrow we might be lucky . Once again I thank you . I will contact the upgrade guy the moment we buy one

Was this necessary? We talk something for phone, you carry am come nairaland

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by greggng: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Was this necessary? We talk something for phone, you carry am come nairaland

The summary of the whole talk is to thank you and also state the fact that we still need the car.
.this last one is for public consumption incase you don't ve . Atleast about two people ve contacted me with what they ve since I made this post . You never can tell ...what I am searching for might even come through your thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.