Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613730 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olujaidi: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good Afternoon

I have a problem with my 2015 Camry. For some reason, whenever I start the car it cranks, starts and then shuts off within seconds. I then have to start it again. Usually happens when I leave it overnight or parked for a few hours.

What could the cause and solution be?

Gazzuzz et al, please help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
olujaidi:
Good Afternoon

I have a problem with my 2015 Camry. For some reason, whenever I start the car it cranks, starts and then shuts off within seconds. I then have to start it again. Usually happens when I leave it overnight or parked for a few hours.

What could the cause and solution be?

Gazzuzz et al, please help

Go to this thread, place an order for a scan tool. Scan your vehicle , send me the code and I will explain.

https://www.nairaland.com/6885954/xtool-advance-ad10-auto-car
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunpinky(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hi Gazzuzz,

Please I got this error code from my car honda CRV 2008. I am aware that the catalyst is missing and that a bypass was done. The fuel consumption increased over the past two weeks and I also noticed hard acceleration.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
seunpinky:
Hi Gazzuzz,

Please I got this error code from my car honda CRV 2008. I am aware that the catalyst is missing and that a bypass was done . The fuel consumption increased over the past two weeks and I also noticed hard acceleration.

How you take bypass am

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mezi: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Hey there gazzuz, top of the day. I was by gazzuz autos recently on referral by a good friend of yours. But was told by the first man @ the entrance to book an appointment here on nairaland. I would like to do a thorough check on my ride. Hoping to get a response from you in ernest. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kingsdave(m): 2:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Good evening sir , this evening as I went out , I pressed my break and started the car , I felt a vibration on the break pedal for some seconds then it stopped , when I wanted to come back , the same thing happened this time around I felt it up to the steering , note : this doesn't happen when I use the break on the way or on quick stops , cos I was stopped thrice by the police for normal paper check, I never felt the vibrations when I left after the paper check , I guess when I leave the car for a very long time it happens for some seconds or a minute then it stops ... Car is 2009 XLE toyota camry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tosin481: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hello Oga in the house.
Please do you advice buying a toyota Corolla 2009 (manual transmission) naija used.
Thanks for your candid answer
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adubam(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
tosin481:
Hello Oga in the house.
Please do you advice buying a toyota Corolla 2009 (manual transmission) naija used.

All things being equal the manual transmission is more reliable than auto if you don't mind the stress involve

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
tosin481:
Hello Oga in the house.

I do not advice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
mezi:
Hey there gazzuz, top of the day. I was by gazzuz autos recently on referral by a good friend of yours. But was told by the first man @ the entrance to book an appointment here on nairaland. I would like to do a thorough check on my ride. Hoping to get a response from you in ernest. Thanks.

08033910382 WhatsApp
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kinzey1: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2022
Hello gazzuzz, I noticed little oil leaks between my car engine cylinder head and block some days ago. My mechanic said it could be head gasket failure or warp cylinder head.

Is it possible for oil to leak externally without mixing with the coolant or coolant not in engine oil?

Note; engine is 2az for camry 2006
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2022
kinzey1:
Hello gazzuzz, I noticed little oil leaks between my car engine cylinder head and block some days ago. My mechanic said it could be head gasket failure or warp cylinder head.

Is it possible for oil to leak externally without mixing with the coolant or coolant not in engine oil?

Note; engine is 2az for camry 2007

Post pic

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kinzey1: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Post pic

Pls see below
Although I have clean some of the stains yesterday

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
kinzey1:

Note; engine is 2az for camry 2006

Mechanic is correct
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kinzey1: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Mechanic is correct

Wahala!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kingsdave(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Mechanic is correct

Good evening sir , this evening as I went out , I pressed my break and started the car , I felt a vibration on the break pedal for some seconds then it stopped , when I wanted to come back , the same thing happened this time around I felt it up to the steering , note : this doesn't happen when I use the break on the way or on quick stops , cos I was stopped thrice by the police for normal paper check, I never felt the vibrations when I left after the paper check , I guess when I leave the car for a very long time it happens for some seconds or a minute then it stops ... Car is 2009 XLE toyota camry

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by xclusive43(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dozieson:

Replace all the plug will original new ones. These codes are related to your plugs
Thanks
Replaced the plugs, didn't stop, it turned out to be problem with the ignition coil, I've replaced it and everything seem okay now.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Hedgefunds: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Mechanic is correct

Good Morning Oga sir,
MY SCAN TOOL IS SHOWING PU1001,P2138,P2127,P0340 . CAR IS FX 35.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tosin481: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I do not advice
Thanks boss.
But please can you explain why.
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Lovelynife(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good evening and happy New year to you. What can you say about geely CK 2005 car? Is it a good and reliable car to buy? Parts availablity and fuel consumption sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lovelynife:
Good evening and happy New year to you. What can you say about geely CK 2005 car? Is it a good and reliable car to buy? Parts availablity and fuel consumption sir?
You want to buy a Nigerian used 2005 Chinese car and you're asking if it's reliable?
If it ticks your boxes, then go for it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dapotemi: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good afternoon Gazzuzz,

Please can i use carb cleaner (there is this one they sell 1,200 in nearly all stores) to clean my MAF (toyota corrolla 07)

I dey get rough idle, car will almost want to off when i press break, more obvious if am on AC.

I have change fuel pump, clean injector mouth, change fuel filter. I notice some improvement though.

It seems na MAF remain..I have watch youtube videos and i think i can DIY.

But i notice in some videos they warn not to use carb cleaner while in some video they say its okay. I notice they use valvoline carb cleaner mostly. Which one do you suggest? which one you dey use?

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good day Gazzuzz and all in the house...
My kia optima shorts oil. It could take the space of 2 weeks to go from F to E. i currently use a stallion1 full synthetic. Spoke to a mechanic and he said i should switch to oando SL. he has had a similar experience with a kia rio and it stopped after switching to oando SL. Do you advice i ttry this switch.

Car doesnt smoke and doesnt leak.

Kia optima 2013 with GDI Turbo engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by breezy007(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good day Gazzuz, I've been able to get a direct engine for kia cerato 1.6 and car specifies 5w30, I'm hoping to purge the engine of the usual 20w50 Nigerian pandemic as soon as possible, how can I get proper Mobil 1 5w30 or Helix Ultra Extra to avoid the fake Mobil 1 on the market here?? Thank you, I await your response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
breezy007:
Good day Gazzuz, I've been able to get a direct engine for kia cerato 1.6 and car specifies 5w30, I'm hoping to purge the engine of the usual 20w50 Nigerian pandemic as soon as possible, how can I get proper Mobil 1 5w30 or Helix Ultra Extra to avoid the fake Mobil 1 on the market here?? Thank you, I await your response.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by breezy007(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mumsluv: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Good morning Gazzuzz. Please I want to get a 2007 Toyota Yaris. Is it a good buy? I will be using it for my daily commute to work 70km daily Monday to Friday. Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Mumsluv:
Good morning Gazzuzz. Please I want to get a 2007 Toyota Yaris. Is it a good buy? I will be using it for my daily commute to work 70km daily Monday to Friday. Thank you

Good choice.

But because of air-conditioning concerns , I would rather go with a Corolla instead .

2008 corolla available

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AssoJnr: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Good choice.

But because of air-conditioning concerns , I would rather go with a Corolla instead .

2008 corolla available

08033910382by
How much? Can I see other pictures pls
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mumsluv: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Good choice.

2008 corolla available

Thanks for replying and stating the issue. I don't really like the Corolla. What about a 2009 Honda CR-V? Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mumsluv:

Thanks for replying and stating the issue. I don't really like the Corolla. What about a 2009 Honda CR-V ? Thank you

2.4liter + 70km daily? You are better with a vehicle with small engine capacity.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mumsluv: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

2.4liter + 70km daily? You are better with a vehicle with small engine capacity.

Ok. Please what other options do I have minus the Corolla? Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.